YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there
I initialy bought two packs of traditional diapers for nighttime use and always keep one pack in stock and one in use. I also wear super pull-up diapers during the day when I can and keep one packet in stock. If either are on offer the stock will be greater. As far as the location of my stash is concerned that is a unit with a secret compartment out of harms way.

What a strange question.

- - - Updated - - -

I just finished cutting and washing material for my new prefold cloth diapers. Sewing has great advantages. I reap what I sew, so to speak.

I just finished cutting and washing material for my new prefold cloth diapers. Sewing has great advantages. I reap what I sew, so to speak.[/QUOTE]

Good on you! You'll save heaps.

Here is my stash

28 kind of diapers... yeah it's crazy, I know ;)

Missing in the stash few of these:

Attends Extended Wear
Delta-Form M3 (cloth)
MediPrime EuroBrief
Barme Slip Super
Vlesi-slip comfort Premium Night
Attends M10 Adjustable

And waiting for Cushies Cloth Like!

Just got restocked today, now go 15 packs of abena m4, ones opened already but ill be 24/7 for a while

Im restocking tomorrow with 2 abena m4 cases (8 packs) . It's gonna be my first time with this brand so i'm a bit excited :3

M4 is 3 packs a case

nikthewerelion said:
M4 is 3 packs a case

Yep, sorry 6 packs. I typed wrong the qty :3

U will like them. They are my everyday diaper, I cant wait to get my next case

I don't have a "stash" since I can only wear occasionally. But my most recent purchases have been the maximum protection CVS diapers which are actually pretty awesome if you triple them up :)

Before that, I had M4's and bellissimos (which I'll be ordering again soon!)

I don't know why.. but, did I am the only one want to try them all? I mean, all models on this earth!

What is the point? What is that disease? ;)

Willy81 said:
I don't know why.. but, did I am the only one want to try them all? I mean, all models on this earth!

I think it is called Absorbencis Diaperia Curiosa. ;)

And you are far from alone in this

Willy81 said:

Same here

Right now because of roomates i can only really have a pack at a time and right now its a pack of goodnites under my bed :D

I've done the purge thing a few times, so my "stash" has been rather limited for awhile. I also lost the only pacifier I really liked when I moved last year and have yet to find one I really like to replace it.

So, like, I guess the only things I have currently are stuffed animals, two Hello Kitty sippy cups, and my drawings. x3

I have two cases of Bambinos. One case of Teddy's one of Bellisimo. I have a have empty package of Depends I was wearing while I waited for the Bambinos to come in. I didn't reorder in time. My wife has two packs of small Molicares left and a few goodnights. I have 3 onesies, footy pjs, a paci, and a bottle. That is all!

I've used a couple since this picture was taken.

on0u8eS.png

Mine varies from the Cushies to the S.D.Ks from A.B Universe. I also have some Huggies Junior-size nappies (Yea, the pretty pink ones with the cute Winnie The Pooh pictures on them.) that I use for "boosters" from time to time.

So, who wants my man card? :smartass: C'mon, come and get it =>////.///<=

MarcusDaBear said:
I've used a couple since this picture was taken.

on0u8eS.png
Is the tigger like a pillow pet?

OK finally got my M4's, so today I moved my stash to a new underbed plastic storage box (I'm gonna miss you Powermac G5 case :sad:).

so.. for now I have in stock

2 Unopened Abena M4 packs (cloth-backed). I was supposed to buy 8 packs, BUT I really needed to try them first so I bought 3 packs to start.
well I like them, especially the perfect fit which the other diapers I have used didn't have at all, i'd say this is my first time with "high end" diapers and I do know they will make a possitive difference. These are really smooth and all but the only negative thing is with the tabs, they come undone very easily no matter which tape I use! WTH? -.-
4 Unopened Comodin briefs packs (16 units/pack)

And my weekly stash..

13 M4's (currently using the missing one lol) + 7 "Comodin" brand briefs
Also J&J corn starch and skincare wipes.

If everything goes well with the M4's tonight, I will order 8 or 10 more packs tomorrow :3View attachment 19803

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back