YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice being able to join this thread, as I didn't have any diapers since I joined. Anyway, maybe I don't have to much diapers, but for me, they're everything :)
9 Pull Ups diapers (Unknown brand)
3 Small adult diapers
6 Youth adult diapers

I don't know the brands or manufacturer of those diapers, since they're generic and no one sells small adult diapers in Mexico :(, you know, quality brands. It's extremly difficult to get some good small diapers around here, that's why I envy some of you!
I could post some pictures later :eek:

As I promised, those are the pull up diapers, they're cute isn't it :eek: ?
View attachment 19113

Last edited:
I have 5 SDK's, almost a full pack of goodnites, and 2 pampers cruisers size 7 in a box on the top shelf of my closet. I also have 2 Paci's :)

babylee75 said:
Its taken me two years to do it but I have manage to save up almost 900 Tranquility ATNs
Holy diapers, batman! May I ask why so many?

I have too many to list so here is a few pictures
If you want to know more about any item please ask.

About a dozen Bambino Bellissimos! Ordered 2 bags a little while ago, and I don't often get the house to myself to wear... but when I do, its on! :p

I've got in between 110-130 diapers now so I'm good for now and they're so comfortable hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Holy diapers that's a lot of diapers and ABDL stuff also lol

I keep my diapers in pajama bottoms folded 2 in each pair.

I keep my diapers in the bathroom cabinet under the sink that no body goes because there is nothing down there but I only have two left (and one has a broken strap) so I've been kinda filling my diaper bucket list because it'll be a while before a get any :(

hi hi, i buy 2 packets at a time

I'm running low on diapers! Currently have 4 tena slip maxi diapers and a couple of drynites for boys. I've been thinking of getting something new this time...Don't know what that is though.

about 120 M4's, 15 Tena Slip Supers, and about 60 boosters, got another 80 odd Tena Slip Supers coming too.

I have about
15 Luvs Night Lock Size 6
6 Pampers Dry Baby Size 6
10 Huggies 4-5t Pullups

ABU Cushies during the day, Wellness briefs to bed...

55 (54 if you don't count the one i'm wearing) Certainty diapers stashed under my bed. Cannot order online atm so i have to settle :(. but better than nothing!

attends 9
tena slip maxi
tena slip super
abriform (the cloth ones ugh!)

that's about it, and I'm in a slip maxi for the night now :)

Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?

After having to go over a year using only cloth diapers which I did not care for because they take so much care in washing I looked into how I could afford disposable diapers. I will still use cloth diapers when I get bad rashes. I figure it was heat rash in the summer along with occasional bad psoriasis breakout in that area from time to time which I generally need to take oral steroids to overcome. I also use a topical steroidal ointment prescribed by my doctor.

As far as my "stash" which I prefer to look it as my stock is 4 cases of select daytime which is 8 packs of 12 and 2 cases of Tranquility ATN which again consists of 8 packs of 12 and they are all tabbed brief style diapers. I find the tabbed brief is more convenient than pull-ups because I don't have to get all undress to change, which is really nice in the winter when I wear long underwear. I try to use the FIFO(first in first out) system and the actual diapers have a manufacturing date printed on them. I also have 5 cartons of under pads that have 90 in carton.

I don't hide them they are neatly stacked so that I can read the dates that receive them on the box in a walk in closet. I order all my diapers from an outfit that delivers them discreetly to my house every month. I try and order as many as my insurance allows me to in case they decide to stop covering (which I found out that I could have had already the prior year when I was struggling using cloth only that they were covered by insurance with a prescription) them and I will have a sufficient amount of time to figure out what I can do next to be sure that I do not have to rely on cloth diapers like I did before I started using disposable.

I've got my diapers hidden in a computer display box xD I bought some today, so I'm fine for a few days. But I can't buy much because I don't have where to put them :S

My stash goes inside an empty Mac G5 aluminum case. I've been using it since the 'puter broke down in 2007. lol

Changing drawer at the side of my bed.
Have a supply cupboard to replenish stocks when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back