YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 16 Walgreen's Well Beginnings 2T-3T Girl Training Pants, 17 Well Beginnings 4T-5T Girl Training Pants and eight Prevail Medium Briefs. I also have a bottle and pacifier. I recently switched all the training pants I have into two of the draws under my bed. I have the eight Prevail diapers under my mattress. My pacifier is in my pillowcase and bottle is in one the draws.

JazzBaby said:
I have about 16 Walgreen's Well Beginnings 2T-3T Girl Training Pants, 17 Well Beginnings 4T-5T Girl Training Pants and eight Prevail Medium Briefs. I also have a bottle and pacifier. I recently switched all the training pants I have into two of the draws under my bed. I have the eight Prevail diapers under my mattress. My pacifier is in my pillowcase and bottle is in one the draws.

No Twilight Sparkle training pants? jk
I am running low, but I have 3 Well Beginning 3T-4T Girl Training Pants, 6 Well Beginning 4T-5T Girl Training Pants, 1 Tinkerbell Goodnites, and 5 Huggies Pull-Up 3T-4T Nighttime Girls Training Pants

I think it's bigger now than it's ever been: three bags of Depends Maximum Protection (found two at a country drug store last week!), four bags of Attends, one-and-a-half bags of Abenas, and half a bag of Lilles. I so want to get Tena Slip Maxis...

Reading and seeing everything on this thread makes it perfectly clear that the AB/DL/IC is a large market. I wondered how some of these companies could stay in business. I am very happy that we have attracted people/companies that produce quality products to suit our needs!

I always like to have Bambino Classicos and Bellissimos on hand. I'm currently waiting on a shipment of SDKs and Cushies which should arrive later this week. I'm considering order Aww So Cutes for myself as an early birthday present and will probably add some M4s to my stash.

I live on my own so I don't hide them, but I do keep a stack in the bottom drawer of my dresser and the rest in two blue bins for later access.

Right now I have:
Half a bag of Tena Flex Maxi (super stretch)
8 Bambino Bellissimos
Half a Bag First Quality FULL MAT diapers
30 Walgreens Certainty Briefs

tena slip maxi, tena flex maxi, unique wellness, abena m4. attends waistband , tranquility atn, dry 24/7, boosters, superio samples, ables flat fold all medium

My stash, I rarely keep any diapers at home, I usually buy diapers and other baby stuff when I travel, and I travel a good bit. May favorite diapers are Molicare, when I can find them.

Hi everyone. This is a picture of my closet last year. On the left side in white are Attends, and to the right side in a peach color are diapers I originally got from a nursing home. It turns out they were Dry 24/7s before they went to all white in all their sizes. I loved the "peach" color, because it was such a light color it looked more pink in many lighting situations.

View attachment 19001

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Blacksmith, those diapers look like they'd be so good to wear. Babyish at it's finest :) Your gallery is great! What brand diaper and year was the other baby diaper? Here's a link...

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/826/20130325074417.jpg

Blacksmith said:
yesterday I picked up some vintage Pampers a full pack with 2 missing.
I found a copyright date on the taping panel from 1985
they are size Large Plus

Wheelie said:
Hi everyone. This is a picture of my closet last year. On the left side in white are Attends, and to the right side in a peach color are diapers I originally got from a nursing home. It turns out they were Dry 24/7s before they went to all white in all their sizes. I loved the "peach" color, because it was such a light color it looked more pink in many lighting situations.

View attachment 19001

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Blacksmith, those diapers look like they'd be so good to wear. Babyish at it's finest :) Your gallery is great! What brand diaper and year was the other baby diaper? Here's a link...

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/826/20130325074417.jpg
An update on that pack, I have sold all but 3 diapers and the packaging.

i got a plastic nox a=with a few depends brief in it yetr need to go get more but of what ?

Newest Additions to My Stash – November 5, 2013

Nightingale Extra Adult Briefs Plastic Backed – 55 Adult Diapers for $10.00

I keep all of mine under my bed and I wear them almost everyday got sum I ordered so they'll be here tomorrow afternoon sometime

I've got underjams size L/XL
Huggies Size 6
Easy Ups size 4T-5T

I've got Bambino Bianco, Bambino Teddy, Bambino Bellisimo, Tena M4 and a few ABU Cushies. I think I'm set for a little while

I currently have:

- 7 Affective Advanced
- 5 Care Wrappies
- 6 Care Premium Wrappies
- 2 Molicare Super Plus
- 1 Abena Abri Form M4 X-Plus (cloth backed)
- 2 Drynights

so guys i was wondering is there any normal baby diapers that will fit a 36 uk size waist i have brought some cuddlz but only 2 for now as they kinda expensive

28ish pampers easy up 4t/5t
10ish pampers cruiser size 6
3 tena super slip

My stash is about to expand quite a bit :p right now I have half a pack of CVS brand adult diapers and one remaining Abena M4. However within the next week I'll have a case of 48 Teddy Bambinos along with samples of 2 Fabines and 5 Totaldry boost up Ultimates. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back