YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the last of my bellismos on Saturday. No diapers at all in this household.

But I still gut my nuk 5, plushies and playtex insulators so could be a lot worse.

4 packs abri form, 3 tender and 1 tena my favorite. and many baby diaper's.

My stash consists of one brand at a time, normally I use depends but I've started to try other brands by ordering online and using the Hold for Pickup service at UPS, my last order was ABU Cushies (I really like them ^.^;). Currently my stash is hidden in three places inside backpacks and duffel bags. The bags were rarely used before so they are of low interest. As it stands, two of my bags are in my closet at opposite ends, underneath my old skateboards and some boxes. The last portion of my stash is in a bag in the corner of my room next to my television.

Due to the rumors I heard with Dry 24/7 being out of a machine, I (out of fear of losing my favorite diaper to hiked-up ebay prices) bought a case today. 72 Dry 24/7s coming to meeee! :D

Last week I ordered a pack of M3's, a pack of Attends plastic, a sample of the air-plus from Abena, Bambino Biancos and two packs of boosters. Since it was around the new year, they're taking awhile to get here.

I tend to not order for a really long time, save money, and then just go a little crazy/overboard :p Maybe I'll post a picture once everything arrives!

Oh, can I play? :D
20130103235945839.jpg

omggg <3

I have 64 diapers of depends in two packages hidden in my walk in closet.

Sadly I'm down to two and I'm a little tight on money right now, stupid bills. If i got my rebate card from pep-boys i could buy diapers but that is taking forever! I have a bunch of other stuff but i dont feel like listing everything lol.

I have two open cases of abu super dry kids, about 20 depends from early 2000s, XL pack of girl goodnights that my girlfriend uses when she wears. and a couple packs of random low grade diapers I have bought at thrift stores and yard sales

i recently ordered some offliner as well. i bought two boxes of 64 so now i will have about 130 of them when they get delivered either on tuesday or wednesday hopefully if there delivered when they shoud be delivered. the sooner they get here the better to be honest. i havent had any since wednesday. im starting to miss havung them too. so hopefuly i will have them by wednesday.a nd im gona stop talking now as im starting to waffle a bit lol

2 cases of Moli care, and ordered some cushies that are comin in soon

1 pack of walgreens certainty fitted briefs. 2 pacifiers. wipes, powder, and a baby bottle. sitting in the top drawer of my dresser in my dorm room

3 unopened and 1 open bag of Tena Slip Maxi, 3 unopened and 1 open bag of Bambino Classicos, 2 unopened and 1 open bag of Cushies.

Would eventually like to add Abena to that but my girlfriend will probably kill me

I currently have like half a package of Depends S/M tab diapers and those are stored in a box in the back of my closet.:) I also have a package of Depends pull up diapers in a "false" box that is in my room that nobody knows is a "false" box.:)

I cant really call my supply a "stash" because its quite visible in the bathroom. Hey why not its my home and I have to wear them? That being said I have my supply my insurance pays for and then i also buy dry 24/7's, abena abriform m4's, and molicare super plus because they are purple.

I'm running low, but I usually have a bag of Depends diaper-style briefs and also the men's protective underwear, so that I can alternate between the two every other day.

i am lucky i have two stashes of sorts but my home one is pretty visable as my family know and any visiters arnt allowerd in to my room with out my permission as it my space and i practicly live in my room and leave my ab stuff out and my other one is onboard a vehicle as we go away a lot and we do long distance travel part time and do farming mostly and have a few bits in there :)

i got

about 71 dippers of different sorts
a far few lotions/powder and wipes
3 nuk bottles
4 teathing rings of different sorts
3 Sophie the Giraffe Teether
4 sippy cups
8 dummys
5 aprons/bibs
3 sets of booties and mittens
4 changeing mats
2 changeing bags and one airport travel bag complete with all the stuff you have in them
2 bottles of disinfection spray
16 blankets
3 sets of baby plates bowel spoon fork etc
2 sets of stacking cups and other toys
a ton of stuffy toys maily sleep and cuddle with a whale, graffe ,dog and a cow that came from my friend/boss

so i think i got a good suppy like to know what you think tho? :)

Last edited:
Currently nothing, have no idea how diapers actually work, and different type ect.

My stash

Hi all , ok so I love diapers im 28 years old and have been collecting from age 8. I have a very large collection of just about every major diaper brand and off brand So im going to post pics at the bottom of the page. My best fined was about a month ago i found goodnites from 1998-1999 in the thrift store for 4.99 a bag. I got as many as i could. It took almost 10 years to find any left. [Removed] you can see in the picture i have

goodnites in the green package L 1998
Blue l-XL 1999
Blue trim fit
I like the green one's best they are a bit tighter the l-xl i find a bit to big for me.
I also have tons of undies that I love to ware, from almost every major manufacture

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok my diaper list

goodnites above also including
2001 bmx 2003 motocross 2007 race cars 2009 white sides bmx 2010 2011 blue sides and 2012 chopters girls 2012 2007

Wallgreens printed pullups and goodnites knockoff with prints boys and girls

cvs pullups xl kroger(looks just like old goodnites but a bit smaller)
kmart dont like them

kerrdrug attends whitecloud xl boys underjams boys

vintage walgreens diapers Tranqulity atn pampers cruz 7
molicare S ( light brief)

why will it not let me upload i converted them to 400 by 400 jpeg still giving me an error

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SkinnyDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back