Your Partner Does not have to be into ABDL when you meet…

lilemery

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I get it. I really do. It would make life sooooo much easier if there were an abundance of caregivers just ready and happy to take care of us but that is simply not the case. I’ve just been active on here for a short thing but there are so many posts searching for a caregiver. The numbers just aren’t in our favors. Of course there are numerous couples with this as a shared interest but it is soooooo small compared to the rest of the community. Our shame and trouble accepting ourselves makes us look for a partner with abdl in common, especially as a caregiver. Truth is, find someone that makes you happy and you can trust. Then bring them into the abdl mix and see what happens. We all search for a partner with abdl in common just because we want to avoid the conversation about abdl.
I would be happy to talk with anyone about having the ABDL conversation with someone outside the community because I’ve done it. It isn’t easy but you would be surprised at the results. It takes time and patience, but ultimately, all relationships do. I hope this helps anyone out there who is searching or feeling alone.
Remember, you aren’t alone! You have supportive community here

Reactions: dover222, PlastiBrain, Babybuzz and 4 others
I don’t ask for participation just acceptance. I’ve always been pretty up front with partners. This isn’t something I can go without so I always came clean early on in relationships which has worked out well.

As long as they’re okay with me being me Walking around in just a diaper and seeing occasional bottles out or onesies then I’m ok.

Last edited:
lilemery said:
Of course there are numerous couples with this as a shared interest but it is soooooo small compared to the rest of the community.

I’m pretty sure there was a poll here at some point and the results of members in relationships was almost 50/50.

Whilst it’s very rare that you’ll end up with a partner that is a full time Mummy/Daddy, the percentages are good to find a partner that indulges certain ABDL aspects (certainly better than “soooooo small”)

Last edited:
Seems everyone wants the mommy/daddy/cg thing. Am I wierd for just wanting to be with another little who is in the same boat as me? Someone who dreams of the same relatively normal big things as me but who is forbidden from that normal life because they have a secret little they'd have to hide?

😔🥺

There anyone else who wants the normal 2.5 kids and white picket fence big life but who's idea of a romantic evening other times is snuggling in a blankie fort with our stuffies chowing down Gummi bears and passing out on each other watching Pokémon or playing Super Nintendo?

🥹

Seems I'm an odd one. 🤔 Who needs grown ups anyway! 😝😁

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalSwitch, Babybuzz, ItsTimmyTime and 2 others
We not into the AB DL ! But she will be very playful a lot of times ! Mostly when she help me gt diapered !

Reactions: Babybuzz and Lyric
I'm content with knowing (a) I shared with Mary my D-L side before we really-really got into our relationship, so she had the opportunity to opt out - (she was taken back), and (b) I don't have to hide anything except when the kids were growing up of course. I was not looking for a Mommy, but someone who was okay with me handling stress, or just wishing to 'step-back from being a grown-up' from time-to-time each week. Don't try to hit a homerun - aim for a single and grow the relationship from there. Just be open and honest the entire way.

Reactions: Lyric and BuffedBaby
LittleAndAlone said:
Am I wierd for just wanting to be with another little who is in the same boat as me? Someone who dreams of the same relatively normal big things as me but who is forbidden from that normal life because they have a secret little they'd have to hide?
Pretty sure you not the only one, I think for most people its just not the main thing we look for. If anything from looking at old threads from events in the past it sounds like AB/ littles love to spend time with each other as long as there is at least one CG around to keep watch.

LittleAndAlone said:
There anyone else who wants the normal 2.5 kids and white picket fence big life but who's idea of a romantic evening other times is snuggling in a blankie fort with our stuffies chowing down Gummi bears and passing out on each other watching Pokémon or playing Super Nintendo?

Seems I'm an odd one.

Not sure about only 2.5 since most ages could have a playdate, just do more age rated activity for younger or older kid's. I for sure would be happy if my partner was another AB/ little, like snuggling up together in a blankies fort with stuffies as we eat sweets sounds like a dream. (hell even watching kids TV show (( Pokémon for sure too)) or playing games together sounds great)
So no I dont think your that odd :p

Other then that nothing to add to the thread, like people say its a pretty common topic and understandably so since finding the right person for you is like one of if not the biggest reasons to ever change your life for the better (hopefully). From that point all I have to say is be patient, be honest, dont set unrealistic goals, be true to your self and live life the way you want to live it (within reason lol)

Last edited:
Rita said:
We not into the AB DL ! But she will be very playful a lot of times ! Mostly when she help me gt diapered !
Like my wife. She's not into ABDL herself but has been very supportive to me and my desire to wear diapers and rubber pants. We too have a great time during diaper changes, a time for fun and playfulness, as well as intimacy.

LittleAndAlone said:
Seems everyone wants the mommy/daddy/cg thing. Am I wierd for just wanting to be with another little who is in the same boat as me? Someone who dreams of the same relatively normal big things as me but who is forbidden from that normal life because they have a secret little they'd have to hide?

😔🥺

🥹

Seems I'm an odd one. 🤔 Who needs grown ups anyway! 😝😁
That would be awesome …. I wish I even had friends like that …

Reactions: Babybuzz
My SO wasn't even aware of the whole AB/DL universe. I told her straight from the beginning and she was curious. She tried it and 11 years later we are still together. She wears as well, not as often as I do, but many times. We even attend ABDL parties together. I can openly wear diapers as I like and she mentioned many times, that if I would stop, it wouldn't be the real me. I guess I am a lucky guy.

Reactions: SebLittle, PlastiBrain and tbjay
Back