YOUR FAVORITES BABY DIAPERS

Yagattrenes16

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
What would you say is your favorite baby diaper? The best in everything, design elasticity, comfort, softness, absorption, etc, etc? Lately I don't know which one to buy.

Definitely rearz lill bella ! Comfy . Good absorption. Descrete. Nice aroma. But they very girly!!

Pampers, always been the best. Original 1996 UK extra large, just beautiful nappy, wish someone would make a adult version.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Oops! You ment 'baby' nappies! Sorry I'm so used to ABDL diapers as 'baby' I forgot the difference!! Absolutely Pampers!! They are my holy grail.. I wish I wish one day a perfect adult replica of Pampers from 1980s and beyond...

• Love
Reactions: CookieMonstah, BobbiSueEllen, PlastiBrain and 1 other person
Kittyinpink said:
Definitely rearz lill bella ! Comfy . Good absorption. Descrete. Nice aroma. But they very girly!!
I ordered the lil bellas when they were released and just finished my last one about 3 days ago. Girley maybe, but still a great diaper.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I think Luvs plastic backed diapers look the cutest, but I'm not crazy about baby diapers as much as adult ones that could properly fit me.

Reactions: pampersguy827, littleluvs, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Pampers are what I was in as a baby an still wear today. Luvs are a close second but I would still choose pampers at any chance I got.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
When I was a wee teen I used to buy Luvs, and I loved Luvs. I Luved the scent more than Pampers 7 which I just liked. Luvs also seemed to absorb more, and had a certain crinkle to them. However Huggies Overnites blew them out of the water! I can't believe I could just fit in Huggies size 6 back then!

• Love
Reactions: pampersguy827, littleluvs, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I've been a fan of Huggies forever. However I wrote a paper for a business course I was taking which compared the top 3 consumer brands out there. Of the 50 people I had data on and the test conducted, Pampers won by a landslide. Most of this was due to the fact they tend to ride higher on the waist, therefore preventing the dreaded blowout.

I didn't include the house brands that Costco/Sams sells because I wanted to include those parents who weren't part of members only clubs.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
Pampers, but for sure Swaddlers instead of Cruisers. Way softer. I cut the tabs off of a couple of diapers and attach them one after the other to put it on.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Huggies Pull-ups, I just love the Disney Princess designs.

• Love
Reactions: Goodnites4Ever1997, Roman5 and Kittyinpink
Last edited:
REARZ Dinosaur 🦕

Reactions: joydl19
WillFord384 said:
Si eres fanático de los pañales para bebés, es posible que disfrutes de algunas de estas fotos (exteriores) o estas (vistas plegadas).
SYes, I saw it last night and I was very impressed, I'm not from the United States, but it helps me figure out which ones to look for here, what if it would be good is to put your measurements in cm and how long they measure tapes.

In my humble opinion it would be Huggies Baby Steps from the early 90's. Contoured, plastic backed, standing leak guards, elastic leg gathers and the most adorable prints. Now I'm partial to the girls, but the boys version was cute as well. But the most amazing thing is how much they hold! Yes I can wear them and I do. I can wear them for hours with 2 good (adult) wettings and not worry about leaks. My favorite thing is when my wife sneaks her finger behind the leg gathers to check if I'm wet.
Here are a few pictures, I only have about 2 dozen left so I don't wear them that much anymore...

VINTAGE-HUGGIES-DIAPERS-Girls-size-5-XL-over.jpg
dpr 007cr.jpg
DTime 008sm.jpg
DTime 006sm.jpg
DTime 011.jpg

Reactions: Thalie and WillFord384
quartz200420012 said:
I've been a fan of Huggies forever. However I wrote a paper for a business course I was taking which compared the top 3 consumer brands out there. Of the 50 people I had data on and the test conducted, Pampers won by a landslide. Most of this was due to the fact they tend to ride higher on the waist, therefore preventing the dreaded blowout.

I didn't include the house brands that Costco/Sams sells because I wanted to include those parents who weren't part of members only clubs.
Wow, I'm actually really curious to know if you could share this paper, kinda want to read it fully ^^

Currently probably the mama bear (amazon brand) gentle touch size 7s, maybe the best fit of all the larger sizes I have tried, but pampers are probably the all time best and I love the size 8s when I can get them

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Xiaoyu86 said:
Wow, I'm actually really curious to know if you could share this paper, kinda want to read it fully ^^
sadly I don't have a copy of it anymore....it's been more than a few years since I wrote it.

dancerboy said:
Actualmente, probablemente el tamaño 7s de tacto suave de mamá oso (marca amazon), tal vez el mejor ajuste de todos los tamaños más grandes que he probado, pero los mimos son probablemente los mejores de todos los tiempos y me encanta el tamaño 8 cuando puedo conseguirlos.
OOooo woow, ummm, The size 6 pampers that they sell in Mexico were better for me than the UK size 8 pampers

quartz200420012 said:
lamentablemente ya no tengo una copia ... han pasado más de unos años desde que lo escribí.
Oo que triste

Back