Your favorite concert

Alice Cooper was fucking amazing.

There are three concerts I've been to in my life, to date

A Styx concert in May, 2007.

A Weird Al Yankovic concert in the summer of 2008.

And a Queen tribute concert in the autumn of 2008.

Bruce Springsteen Goffertpark Nijmegen 2013, nothing can top that ;)

Man it's hard, I'm a stagehand and worked for KISS, SHINEDOWN, BLACK VIEL BRIDES, Asking Alexandria, Toby Kieth, GHOST, Volbeat, just to name a few.

Getting paid to work for KISS and throw balloons at the crowd was probably one of the most epic moments of my life. The fire, and rock n roll all night, the crowds energy was incredible.

Pre stage life, many raves and shows. Maybe Joshua Fest when I got to crowd surf and mosh to the band RED.

Now, my next adventure is Belguim for Tomorrowland. Huge EDM festival! I doubt anything will ever top it

Reactions: JustToBeRad and dogboy
Just saw Rise Against and Pennywise yesterday, it blew my expectations outta the water 😁

Reactions: PamperedMarine
I miss Rock USA in Oshkosh. I saw so many bands there.

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard at Papts theater in Milwaukee. GhostBC at the Rave in Milwaukee as well. Korn in Chicago.

The sword, kiss with the original 4, Merle Haggard, Charlie pride, Judas priest, Irish Heep, green day, nekrogoblicon lol

Billy Strings. During the virus crap. Saw him at a driving theater. It was actually cool. No one got sick. And he was great.

My fav concert is maybe New Order, back in 1989 when I was 16 and I hadn't been to many big shows.
Other faves include - Slowdive, LCD Soundsystem, M.I.A., Radiohead, and Think About Life

Favorite concert? Probably this tiny highschool band who played a basement show somewhere in DC - northern virginia. It was the suburbs, i remember that.

These guys had it down. Not the best players, but the energy was amazing! My girlfriend got hurt headbanging too hard and they let her lay down on the floor in front of the drums. 40 or so teenagers in some mother's basement, drinking miller lite, and overall having a good time. It was the most fun i've ever had at a concert.

To be fair, i think ive been to one "offical" concert ever in my life. Caravan palace with my friend. I listen to really niche music, so i guess it makes sense..

The third time I saw Selena Gomez in concert was hands down the best concert I ever attended. It was the second time I got a VIP pass to see her and it included various stuff like an autographed poster, a t-shirt, wrist bands, etc. But the best part of all was the meet and greet. I got to actually meet her in person and get my photograph taken with her. Then for the concert, I was in row 2 almost center stage.

I have also had VIP tickets to see and meet Demi Lovato and pit passes for the Taylor Swift concerts. Those were pretty awesome too. But Selena is my favorite artist so it was totally super awesome!

Concerts have always been my favorite form of entertainment. Through the years, some of the best shows were Paul McCartney, Ringo Star's All Star Band, Jefferson Starship, the Beach Boys, KISS, Bob Seger, Led Zeppelin, the Grateful Dead, and more than i can remember (all in the USA). When I was living in Germany, I saw Rush and Nazzareth at the Festhalle Frankfurt. I was even a groupie once (sort of) I followed around a group named after their lead singer, Nena. (Gabriele Kerner) for the whole tour in 1983 (or 1984) before returning to the USA.

Last edited:
Slipknot headlining Download 2009 and Watain at Bloodstock 2012 hold the top spots for best shows I’ve ever seen.

Back