You use collars?

Yes. I do, but I also use harnesses, and other items along the lines of that.

Reactions: PaddedWolfie
AugustDaFluff said:
Yes. I do, but I also use harnesses, and other items along the lines of that.
Cool to see another harness fan!

Even though my fursona is a dragon, I'd love to have a kitty bell collar!il_fullxfull.1273041451_e6v7.jpg

Reactions: ToddlerKitten, JazzBaby, mistykitty and 1 other person
I kind of want to try a collar, but something soft and comfy.
Everything I've seen looks so rough!

BunnyFofo said:
I kind of want to try a collar, but something soft and comfy.
Everything I've seen looks so rough!
if you want something soft and comfy, i would suggest looking into collars made of suede. its a very soft material

Not sure if this counts but one of my partners bought this quasi-choker which is my unofficial collar lol

Attachments

• 4D5EE68C-AF87-4C07-A257-C7696851A7C8.jpeg
    4D5EE68C-AF87-4C07-A257-C7696851A7C8.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 12
  • A4CA457C-6B07-4178-8464-46013B22FA28.jpeg
    A4CA457C-6B07-4178-8464-46013B22FA28.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 12
I wear a collar 24/7, with tags. I don't hide them, and most people don't seem to care at all in public. from time to time one person will ask about it, and I give them a short easy to understand answer. "the collar is a way that i show off the strong commitments I have. Much like a wedding band."

My collar is a simple nylon one from Pet Smart. some time a new collar needs to have softening with a lighter (the factory melted parts). But I'm only on my second collar in over 15 years.

H
Howler said:
I wear a collar 24/7, with tags. I don't hide them, and most people don't seem to care at all in public. from time to time one person will ask about it, and I give them a short easy to understand answer. "the collar is a way that i show off the strong commitments I have. Much like a wedding band."

My collar is a simple nylon one from Pet Smart. some time a new collar needs to have softening with a lighter (the factory melted parts). But I'm only on my second collar in over 15 years.
ow does that fare with work?

Reactions: Howler and PaddedWolfie
stimkyfox said:
ow does that fare with work?
Some times employers try to find a reason to have me take it off. Normally saying something about it not being safe. But I had it looked at be OSHA and it doesn't go past my own face even including the tags. So in order for it to be unsafe I fist have to have my face in danger.

Other places just ask that I keep it mostly covered by a collared shirt. And some times it just comes down to not being bullied.

But with that said most just don't care.

Reactions: mistykitty and stimkyfox
Tbh I started wearing a plain black dog collar unless I’m at work obv lol but it’s comfy and makes me feel safe

Reactions: mistykitty and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
chiaochai said:
a collar is reprasentative of a kink dynamic and a choker is just a fashion statement.
Tell that to punk/rave culture

I like collars. They can be a fashion statement, symbol of ownership (Short or long term), part of an outfit, a form of control (especially shock collars). They can mean different things to different people depending on the context that they are worn. They can be discrete or obvious. Something private between you and your partner or whatever.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and mistykitty
NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
Tell that to punk/rave culture
youre literally talking to a crusty

I have a simple dog collar with colorful bones on it that I bought at a local pet store several years ago. I use it only in private and rarely wear it.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and mistykitty
I do!! IMG_20230724_215828.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and mistykitty
babyybunnyygirl said:
Tbh I started wearing a plain black dog collar unless I’m at work obv lol but it’s comfy and makes me feel safe
I absolutely agree with the comfort statement. If I feel stressed or anxious I go to someplace private and put it on for a bit. Then when I feel calm I remove and continue with my now calm day.

I have a red collar with a purple tag that I simply wear because I like it

1692728990771.jpeg

Back