You Know Who I Feel the Most Sorry for as an ABDL? The Garbage Man!

I don’t often use ABDL printed diapers as they make me feel too much shame and I only throw my used diapers away in black bags so they can’t be seen. Although my rubbish is collected in a wheelie bin which is picked up by an arm on the truck and tipped it straight into the back of rubbish truck, I don’t think the workers have to handle the bags or will be able to see into them even if they were clear, all they have to do is hook the bin onto the truck.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
The garbage trucks here use machines to pick up trash, they never leave their truck.

• Love
I wear cloth diapers exclusively and do my own laundry. No diaper garbage hear. Total recycling......

• Love
I am mostly sorry for making things heavier and having to deal with my stale diaper smell when the lid opens.

I use black bags for my diapers and regularly dump them off at the trash bin at QT gas station in the morning when I get my coffee on the way to work. Occasionally, I put them in my home bin. When I have a week of heavy pee diapers I feel bad that if the trash bag at home tears then they will see and have to pick it up as their job. Nobody WANTS to see a big printed diaper in the middle of the road. I take so much caution to make sure I never find in the middle of the road, because then everyone will know I am incontinent and may be an ABDL. I only wear Megamax, Crinklz, TENA, but I like the prints, and my heart would drop if one fell out of the bag onto the road in front of my home.

Either way, I am mostly sorry for making things heavier and having to deal with my stale diaper smell when the lid opens.

• Sad
I always place my in what they call a contractor trash bag ! Its thicker and dark green. My trash pickup is one of them trucks that don't have a person emptying it into back of the truck. It has hydraulic arm pickup the trash can then empty it in truck and set it back down at same spot !

• Love
Cherub said:
Clearly you did not catch each detail of my post. I made mention of (2) bags.
No I know I caught that part. I was just using this as an example of if someone disposed of their Diapers this way it's CLEARLY NOTICEABLE!

Back