You Know Who I Feel the Most Sorry for as an ABDL? The Garbage Man!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What do you think the Garbage Man thinks when he picks up our trash with Bags of Huge ABDL Printed Diapers?! If it were medical Diapers it'd be nothing out of the ordinary but we're talking Adult Sized Diapers with Baby Prints on them, like blocks, bottles, pins, pacifiers, rattles, animals, toys, aliens, school supplies, etc. I'm pretty sure the average Garbage Man knows nothing about ABDL so, I wonder what goes through his mind? 🤔 When we dispose of them they're outta sight outta mind for us, but the Garbage Man has to pick them up and see them in Plastic Bags! 😱 Especially if they're clear and not black!

Now I usually only ever have 1 or 2 a week that I put in grocery bag then throw away with the kitchen trash immediately, when it needs to be thrown, which is in a Black Bag so, he won't see mine. However, when I have my own place and am able to be Diapered more often I'll most likely have a bag to throw away with nothing but dirty ABDL Diapers in the Diaper Pail! So, there's a good chance he'll see all my dirty ABDL Diapers when picking up my trash. I also know for a fact people throw away clear bags full of nothing but dirty ABDL Diapers in the outside trash...which the Garbage Man has to pick-up and see!

That's why I feel most sorry for the Garbage Man as an ABDL. Sure as ABDLs we get to to have our Diaper fun but then afterwards the Garbage Man has to deal with all our dirty ABDL Diapers! God I can't even imagine what that must smell like! What about you ADISC community do you ever feel sorry the Garbage Man? Maybe a little embarrassed at the thought of him seeing your dirty ABDL Diapers in bags? Or do you just try not to think about it too much? Let me know in the comments below and
as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Reactions: Sourpants, Angelapinks, richieboy and 1 other person
Mine go into a cart. The cart is picked up by a mechanism on the trash truck, lifted over the top, and dumped. No one sees anything, and I bag them in opaque bags anyhow.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, KindaOlde, Edgewater and 1 other person
And why would garbage men not be as knowledgeable as anybody else about AB/DL? Granted, most people don't know a thing about AB/DL, but "most people" includes everyone in society from street people to multi-billionaires, and from the Pope to serial killers serving life sentences. I don't think the average "garbage man" would appreciate your characterization of him (or her!) as naive about fetishes or anything else. Ignorant, yes, but we deal with ignorant people every day, often people in the highest offices in the land.

But, yes, I do worry about taking my saturated, often poopy pull-ups and incontinence pads out to the dumpster, and now I too have to use clear garbage bags. But an even greater worry than the whether the garbage man is offended is the obvious negative impact of diapers and pull-ups and menstrual and incontinence pads on our environment. They have enough manmade fabric and material in them to last until the end of time. They aren't a legacy I'm proud to leave behind, but I have no idea what alternative I have. I could try cloth diapers, at which point my long-suffering wife, who knows about my fetishes, would have to leave, or ask me to leave!

Reactions: Edgewater
I doubt your diapers are that noticable when in the trash. I've thrown out diapers before in a white plastic shopping bag and the kitched trashbag was also translucent white. Trust me, they're not that noticable.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and Edgewater
Unless you are dumping them right in your main garbage for pickup they won't know at all.
mine goes in my bathroom garbage and then that bag goes with other garbage in a black bag
which goes in the bin which is picked up by a driver where the truck arms empty the bin not seeing anything.

If garbage collectors see them it's going to be very rare
the people moving garbage at the dump where things rip open are more likely to see them but baby diapers will out number abdl diapers a million to one

Reactions: Diapertoddler and Edgewater
My used nappies have always been put into black bin bags before putting in the wheelie bin.
A mechanical lift then empties the bin into the lorry, so the bin men never see what I've put in there.

I once had a neighbour voluntarily move my wheelie bin down the long path to the roadside.
It was packed with wet nappies, so weighed quite a bit. He jokingly asked if it was full of dead bodies :D

Reactions: Edgewater
So very correct. The average garbage pick-up is near fully automated these days, whether curbside of industrial sized bins.
Our trash goes to a Trash to Energy Facility where it is burned and turned into stream, which heats /cools the downtown buildings and/or power an electric power generation facility.

And based on the above joke, their biggest concern is the occasional body that makes its way into the trash stream.

Last edited:
Cherub said:
I doubt your diapers are that noticable when in the trash. I've thrown out diapers before in a white plastic shopping bag and the kitched trashbag was also translucent white. Trust me, they're not that noticable.
Then what do you make of this? Someone posted it on Twitter which is what kinda made me post this in the first place. Picsart_23-03-19_14-48-37-669.jpg

Reactions: Sourpants, Babyboyzen and Edgewater
ABDElsa said:
Then what do you make of this? Someone posted it on Twitter which is what kinda made me post this in the first place. View attachment 105425
garbage collectors handle garbage all day everyday they don't have time to stop to inspect or look
just grab and chuck (if it's not done by automatic collection like most places now)
Likely they will think it's just full of baby diapers
they arnt opening the bag to see the sizes of them
most people are not aware this world exists

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: chamberpot, Edgewater, ABDElsa and 2 others
Those of us who wear cloth diapers are the ones who should feel sorry. The rest of y'all are doing your part to support the garbage collection industry. :)

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Edgewater, ABDElsa and 2 others
ABDElsa said:
Then what do you make of this? Someone posted it on Twitter which is what kinda made me post this in the first place. View attachment 105425
Tbh at a quick glance baby nappys

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, ABDElsa and SparkyDog
The very large and colorful diapers, like Critter Caboose, and crinklz, seem to be easy to see through white trash bags, so I just bought 40 of black odor proof trash bags with secure ties, because if it wasn't in the garbage can, I didn't want anyone, garbage man or a neighbor to see. Maybe I'm too anal, but that's me.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and ABDElsa
AComputerGuy said:
Tbh at a quick glance baby nappys
yep exactly
and only because we know the prints are we aware of them
random garbage collector won't be

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, AComputerGuy and ABDElsa
Ha, when I was little I used to wonder what the dustman (how they used to be known in the UK) thought of our rubbish, as they took it away in the “dustcart”.

Why don’t dustmen like any jokes?
They think they’re just a load of rubbish. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: richieboy and Edgewater
As someone who has worked in the waste industry for years I will say I’ve only ever spotted abdl diapers twice. That’s servicing thousands of households a week.

We don’t much care about diapers though they are heavy they aren’t to bad. What we do dislike is the people that have 25 cats in their house and have several hundred pounds of litter just dumped into the bin not bagged. Those people stick in our memory.

All in all diapers are far from the worst (smelliest/heaviest) and you have no need to worry about it

Also we have seen far more personal things, like toys and such, in far greater quantities.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: richieboy, ABDElsa and Edgewater
Here in the Netherlands everything goes in a container which we put on the street. The garbage man doesn't need to get of his cab as the containers are mechanically picked up and emptied in the back of the truck.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa and Edgewater
ABDElsa said:
Then what do you make of this? Someone posted it on Twitter which is what kinda made me post this in the first place.
ABDElsa said:
Most of my used wet and dirty diapers are put in bags like this

I feel sorry for myself because I need to put the heavy bins on the street or drive to a discreet ic waste container in the immediate area.😜 Self inflicted though, can always stop wearing. But not just yet....

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
feetintrouble said:
when I was little I used to wonder what the dustman (how they used to be known in the UK) thought of our rubbish, as they took it away in the “dustcart”.
Ditto 😉
And they used to carry brushes and shovels with them to clean up any spillages or muck piles. And they'd let you chuck your extras in rear of the wagon.
Nowadays, they collapse in tears at the merest glance or falling snowflake 😜
(You can tell that we missed a collection because of the snow, and that they didn't bother coming around on following days to catch up)

To he honest, I'd think that they're too busy to take much notice of people's waste (I've done the bins and it's pretty rushed work).

Reactions: Diapertoddler
ABDElsa said:
Clearly you did not catch each detail of my post. I made mention of (2) bags.

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
Back