yoga studio while IC.

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I had a very good friend asked me if she wanted to take me to her yoga studio. It sounded good. I don't actually study yoga but I enjoy some of their positions. I do this almost every morning. I usually end up sitting by crossing my legs tight by my feet against my knees and doing some meditation for a half hour. Completely relaxing.

When she asked me I said fine, I'd like to try it. I do worry about me being IC. My friend does know that I have IC issues though we don't really talk about it. She knows that I wear diapers but that's about what she knows. So we went to the studio. She was wearing those typical tights and I wore some baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt. I had my usual BM that early morning so I wasn't worried about an accident.

During the morning she and the woman leader helped to get me in the proper positions. It was fun and very relaxing. Then all of a sudden I filled my diaper. Oops. I'm sure I had a sense of panic. Nobody smelled my accident (thank you Nullo) but I also flooded my diaper. So now I had a loaded and wet diaper. After a few minutes I excused myself and said I had to get ready for work. The whole time she was looking at my bottom. I'm sure I blushed before I left. She didn't make a scene but I'm sure she must have seen my loaded diaper. Crap.

Since that morning I just do my own "yoga work-out" at home. Which is OK but I wish I could go back for the studio again. My friend continues to ask if I want to go with her.
I'm still embarrassed about what happened. She never said anything about my accident but I'm sure she must know. That was over a week ago. Maybe I should give it another go? It was fun and really relaxing. And she keeps asking. I think I'll go.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Went this morning. No problems. I think I might become a regular.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, Kittyinpink and Deleted member 57387
greatlake5 said:
Went this morning. No problems. I think I might become a regular.
She is definitely a very good friend! I think you should keep going! She obviously likes you, and life is to short to miss out on new and in this case pleasurable experience... I'm glad for you! You have a good friend there 😊 .

Sorry to jump in. But it looks like you have a good opening for a nice person. It's fun to find kind people even when intermixed in the meditative arts. I listen to "Mantras" when I am in a huge need to mellow out. I can't do yoga. My body hurts too much to pull it off. Sitting Indian style hurts. I get numbness in positions too long with ice-cold electrical skin tinglings of pain in the oddest places. Oh, well.

What kind of positions help a bad upper back with neck pain? Or am I way off? I heard yoga helps with stress both in the body and in the mind/body connection. I have prejudiced feelings about yoga where I live because it involves bored rich housewives that talk stock exchange and their bratty kid issues are my bet, so I stay away. I can't stand the snotty women in my town. You lucked-out.

Wondercrinkee said:
Sorry to jump in. But it looks like you have a good opening for a nice person. It's fun to find kind people even when intermixed in the meditative arts. I listen to "Mantras" when I am in a huge need to mellow out. I can't do yoga. My body hurts too much to pull it off. Sitting Indian style hurts. I get numbness in positions too long with ice-cold electrical skin tinglings of pain in the oddest places. Oh, well.

What kind of positions help a bad upper back with neck pain? Or am I way off? I heard yoga helps with stress both in the body and in the mind/body connection. I have prejudiced feelings about yoga where I live because it involves bored rich housewives that talk stock exchange and their bratty kid issues are my bet, so I stay away. I can't stand the snotty women in my town. You lucked-out.
Yoga is a huge and diverse system of exercises! Can be seriously intense, can make you proper muscles, can be gentle, etc... basically it's a practice to learn to love yourself and your body, to be kind to yourself and others... it's about physical and mental wellbeing.. I used to practice.. but now I prefer to exercise outdoor on foot or bike... just more spiritual for me.. more involved with nature and the world in general... yoga is also a philosophy and a diet... it's a way of life...

Kittyinpink said:
Yoga is a huge and diverse system of exercises! Can be seriously intense, can make you proper muscles, can be gentle, etc... basically it's a practice to learn to love yourself and your body, to be kind to yourself and others... it's about physical and mental wellbeing.. I used to practice.. but now I prefer to exercise outdoor on foot or bike... just more spiritual for me.. more involved with nature and the world in general... yoga is also a philosophy and a diet... it's a way of life...
I will look into it, but it seems a big "fad" where I live. I veer from such things. Plus not many guys there, and I don't want hen-pecking. I might be way off, but I just don't know about getting in a room with a bunch of strangers going in interesting positions for well-being based on what I saw on TV. I'd be in the hospital!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Plus I just don't know. One thing leads to another....I would rather put my money into animals and heavy gas prices. I saw a commercial on TV about some body spray. They showed people in yoga positions and their heads were all but in their asses. It kinda grossed me out a bit. Mantra. Mantra!:unsure::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::oops:

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Wondercrinkee said:
I will look into it, but it seems a big "fad" where I live. I veer from such things. Plus not many guys there, and I don't want hen-pecking. I might be way off, but I just don't know about getting in a room with a bunch of strangers going in interesting positions for well-being based on what I saw on TV. I'd be in the hospital!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Plus I just don't know. One thing leads to another....I would rather put my money into animals and heavy gas prices. I saw a commercial on TV about some body spray. They showed people in yoga positions and their heads were all but in their asses. It kinda grossed me out a bit. Mantra. Mantra!:unsure::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::oops:
🤣 . Fair enough! I think any exercise is good really, as long as its not over the top or just for vanity. It's good to be healthy mentally and physically, I suppose it's different things for different folks.. I actually like walking, as a gentle healthy activity...

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Kittyinpink said:
🤣 . Fair enough! I think any exercise is good really, as long as its not over the top or just for vanity. It's good to be healthy mentally and physically, I suppose it's different things for different folks.. I actually like walking, as a gentle healthy activity...
I'm working on walking. I am still healing from bad nerve damage after absolutely screwing up my tibia and fibula. My big toe and part of my foot is still numb or dead. The doc. said it could take over a year or more before I can move my big toe again, which kinda messes up walking for me and wearing FOOT :)LOL:) thongs because it slips right off when I walk (fling!... then stumble like a drunk) so there I am. (I'd NEVER wear ass-thongs in my lifetime now either:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Back to Mantra-ing. "never-never-never-never-never-...........

Yoga is a new thing for me. My friend loves it and has been helping me with the instructor. I'm just a new novice. But I'm working with this. I've always used stretching position before. Yoga adds a new perspective look. Now I have an additional form of work-out. Yoga and meditation.

Back