• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yo

Delvian

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, my Name is Drew (he/him) I consider myself an adult baby, I've recently stopped purging and started taking a more laissez-faire approach to my identity.

I like video games particularly puzzle based ones with a somber undertone like portal or superluminal (the best). Although I occasionally play sandbox games. I like messing with computers and phones

As for my AB interests I like Lego, puzzles, hiking, maybe socializing (haven't tried it yet), cartoon network shows, and probably other things. I have a bf who's kinda like my daddy but mainly my best friend. I also have a platonic best friend, my blankie he's my most valued little space buddy and I freaking love him

I'm not super creative so I kinda ran out of stuff so uh... bye for now

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
Hi Drew, Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make some new friends also. Nice intro. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: Edgewater
Great intro, much better than the single word, zero effort intros! That places you head and shoulders above those folks!
Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as it seem that near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back