XP Medical outing their customers

It's kind of ironic that we have laws governing commercial email but nothing that covers direct mailings like this. I haven't bought from them in years, not because of their marketing, but now have no reason to go back.

I also stopped trading with XP due to post cards coming in the mail addressed to me thanking me for my purchase for all to see,

I've never had a mailing from and just got a shipment from them.

Last time I ordered from them was years ago. No longer at that address so I am not sure if I should be concerned or not

DanielW said:
XP has only been sold relatively recently. You most likely won't hear form XP unless you place a new order with them.
Good to know. Guess I wont go with them. Truthfully they dont have much if any products that are unique to them anyway.

This is rather disappointing to hear, as it goes so against what customers seek. Their own website promotes their discrete shipping, which can also be a deciding factor for who people are willing to buy from, but then they mail out stuff like this and itā€™s shows that they donā€™t care for whatā€™s important. Email is one thing, but for something to come in the mail... if I ever got something like this from any diaper company, that would certainly be the end of my relationship with them. I would pay more to shop elsewhere.

This is very upsetting for me to hear. Sad to hear he sold his company. I havent bought from them in a while and it is now confirmed I wont be in the future. Not my cup of tea. At least the old owner understood our niche market. It appears the new owner is not really after the niche market we are

Reactions: theancientmariner
crooke3 said:
Shit! I go above and beyond to keep this side of me a secret, and I'm to believe that even though it's been like years since I've ordered from them, I'm still getting this shite in the mail?! I don't control what comes out of my mailbox here, though I can if I check it everyday, but damn who knows, it's probably came in already šŸ˜” you can bet your ass I'm staying away from these f*****s from now on. My friends will probably see this coupon. That's why I'm so damn mad

Reactions: crooke3
I have gotten those coupons in the mail I just use them the next time I order, but they are not very discreet and I can see where it would be an issue for you guys and gals that are not out of the diaper closet so to say. All they would have to do to keep from outing you is not put your name in any part of the envelope or it's contents.

KenworthW900b said:
I have gotten those coupons in the mail I just use them the next time I order, but they are not very discreet and I can see where it would be an issue for you guys and gals that are not out of the diaper closet so to say. All they would have to do to keep from outing you is not put your name in any part of the envelope or it's contents.
I noticed on the image of the letter that it reads ā€œItā€™s been a while since your last orderā€. Which to me means theyā€™re reaching out to people who might not reorder in hopes of drawing them back. Unfortunately, this is probably a purely financially motivated decision to boost sales now, without regard to how much theyā€™ve alienated many customers to the point of not returning.

Itā€™s probably been close to 10 years since I purchased anything from XP, and no one I know lives at those addresses any more, so I think Iā€™m safe even if they went super far back.

Reactions: crooke3
What I dont understand is why dont they just email the customers this stuff like every other company...

Last edited:
crooke3 said:
This is ridiculous, and should be criminal.
I've used these products from XP, though my neighbors already know I wear such garments, it would incite me to rage should strangers/people I did NOT want to know, receive any information that had my name on it, which would reveal this kind of information.

What utter 'tards to have done this!

Back