Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I've been playing this game called Flewfie's Adventure and it's so enjoyable plus it definitely makes me feel little while playing it but enough challenge to keep it fun and interesting. An evil kitty has stolen a scientist's invention meant to do good and is using it for evil. The scientist made one for Flewfie who now has to find the one being used for bad. The invention (a ufo) is powered by good energy and friendship. (y) It even uses things like a pastel energy cannon and cute 🌺🌸 as an attack to maintain it's friendly apperance and adorability.:love:🥹 Anyone looking for a cute game that offers a challenge but still feels little look into this one. Flewfie, Pinky Panda, Bunn Bunn and the others are so adorable and this game is super fun to. I hope anyone that tries it has fun with it and feels the littleness from it because it has made me giggle and smile like not many other games can. I felt it was to fun to keep it to myself so hope everyone liked this little post about Flewfie and if you play it as a littlespace thing or just regularly I don't think you'll regret it it's cutness overload! :)

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and BBBen
I looked it up on steam and the game looks adorable! I love twinstick shooters despite how bad i am at them, so totally checking it out when i get the chance. :love::love:

Back