Would you stop being an adult baby if you could?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading these responses, my answer is pretty clear.

No, reasons?

1) It is who I am now. Back then it was a small angel trying to break free that I would not let out. This happened at age 11, around age 12 It slammed into my doors and tried to break free. It did not give up without a fight and I was caught at age 13 when I had diapers exposed pulled out of my laptop case. It left age of 14 (which I assumed, the angel gave up. I think my mind played a role in this and brought up a story called "My awesome-babysitter" and how I loved to read that all the time. This was when I was a Junior (11th grade) (age=17) and then my angel tried her damnest to break free once again and this time, there was no war or fight. After I read the book, it was time to just give in and I realized I was more at peace with this side of me. I feel relaxed and nothing gives me worry, not even college. Tried to not let it control my body and now it lives inside my body 100% but it still does not run me, I pretty much run everything.

2) This is who I am. If I stopped, then technically I am committing suicide because this ABDL side of me is attached to my mind, emotions, body, etc. It is my blood. Imaging draining all the blood of a body...it is lifeless, this is how taking my ABDL side away from me would be like. Even if I was exposed, I would not stop on becoming who I am and neither should you in case bad things happen to you. Even if there was some way to magically cure my ABDL side, I don't think it would do a bit any good since it physically lives inside me. I have two lives, not one and this is how I operate my life now (I feel blessed with this)

3) This ABDL side is more of a friend to me. It was there when I was sad, mad, confused, it has offered the best of care and comfort it had to support me and no matter what happened, it was right near me or next to me. Or better yet, inside me! I was the one; and my ABDL was the other. It is your friend so even if you have no friends, you always have one...yourself technically. While that might seem a bit silly or stupid, you will soon understand that there is other things around you to make you happy. Not everyone can be an ass to you and if they do, don't let them bite you.

This is who I am and I again, say, NO.

aggreed

I gave up smoking more than a decade ago. At the time I couldn't imagine life without cigarettes but now I can't imagine smoking again.
I gave up weed when I got married. I was never really into it so giving up was fairly easy.
I gave up drinking a year ago. Drinking defined me, I was a drinker, a bar person. I am still discovering me new life without booze. There are still challenges for me but not so often anymore - I am not out of the woods but I can certainly see the light. It was a long time (maybe 9 months) before it started to get easier and I started to see the new me. But I am getting there now!
Now my doctor tells me I should cut down on caffeine. Grrrrr....
So, I have given up some hard things so maybe I could have a go at giving up diapers.....
But I love wearing diapers and they are the one thing I am addicted to that isn't killing me and so I have no intention of giving them up!!

Ultimately I wouldn't. This is something that has caused me great joy and happiness for many years that thinking about getting rid of it entirely would be like taking a part of me away.

Now that being said, I think its normal to go through stages in your life where you become less interested in something you are passionate about. Currently I have been in a stage where I'm just not as interested in it, as I usually am. And thats ok with me, because it helps me recognize that there is so much in this world besides AB/DL, but you know what, it also made me realize that I don't have to always be 100% into it at all times.

When I am in my mode of being little, I never look into a mirror, because the person I see inside me is not the person I see on the outside during little time. I wouldn't ever want to get rid of my love for AB/DL but I also don't think it should be even 25% in my life all the time.

This is a very good question! Here is my answer i am a bed wetter so i will always have to wear diapers to bed. Over the years i have gotten used to them and yes they are sexual for me so consider myself a DL yes. Now as for me being a AB i will always be one at heart my desires to act like baby come and go. But i just found a woman that i really like so as far as me asking her to baby me or diaper me nah not gonna happen. She tickles me she loves me in pjs and does not mind my diapers cant get any better then that!!

My being a DL is something that has been a part of me since I can remember which is all the way back to when I was a toddler and has been corroborated by family members. Over the years I have grown to accept that side of my personality as not so much of a negative aberration and something wihich needed to be changed so as to fit into a nice little box withih the confines of being a productive participant in a "normal" society, but as a side of me that finds comfort, safety, and contentment in something that while it may be hard for others to understand, seems perfectly acceptabe to me and causes no harm to anyone, including myself. Should I be fortunate enough to find a partner in my life who, if not exactly willingly would be an active participant in this lifestyle ( or at least a comfortable diversion from everyday "normal" reality), would at least be accepting of the fact that it brings me happiness and de-stresses me as few things in life are able to do and seeing that it doesn't cause any harm to anyone, would understand that it IS in fact a part of me that can possibly be tolerated with love or at ;east kindness.

I'm not really an AB, more of a DL, but the answer is yes, in a heartbeat. I'd give almost anything to be free of this and not have to hide it from my closest friends. I have commitments to people that would be endangered should they find out about this side of me. People who need me, but who I may no longer be able to help if they knew. I accept who I am, but I know many would not. Or even if they did, our relationship would be changed.

Before I met my girlfriend and 'came out' to her to be greeted with an open heart, an open mind, happy tears and her complete acceptance of my DL side, I would have given it up in a heartbeat. As mentioned prior to my reply, many have felt burdened by these thoughts and ashamed by their actions and I still struggle with this because to me it still feels dirty or wrong. If you take away the societal impacts of these thoughts and resulting actions, it's harmless and actually extremely helpful for those like us. When you think of it strictly from a stress relief or comfort thing, it is totally harmless and brings more pleasure and relief to me than it does embarrassment.

I've tried very hard to stop being an ABDL. Especially in high school. I hated myself! I was disgusted and I tried not thinking about anything baby related, but the thoughts would just flow back with a vengeance! I am a Lutheran and I would go to church every Sunday and try to pray my sins away with no answer from God. I was at my whits end. Eventually I found this site and read peoples posts and things and began to feel more part of a community rather than a sinful, sick, lonely guy. I finally was able to accept myself sometime after high school graduation and my faith in God was restored and I began to think instead how to get rid of it to how will I live a productive and happy life being an ABDL and I realized I wouldn't want it any other way.

Yeah, but only if there was a pill that made you forget that specific aspect of your life.

Huh, how difficult to be coherent now...

I'm in situation, when my ABDL side keeps me indiferent, but sexual conection is still present. I enjoy, not so often "How I want," if not "How and when I can." Piece a shit: I can't enjoy when I really want/need. Risk of be busted still exist too, but very reduced.

Now a for a original question: If I'd leave out this my side - so OK (throwing out unecessary stuff,) but I don't know HOW TO DO, guess I tryed - and my "strange wish" always return.

OK, it'll be beter leave out this, but for save some crap of € it's not enough. And I really don't know why I'd stop to get upset for something, what fails, but works. So I'll stay in my kinks. Better +/- happy with kinks than be without them and getting asshole.

Enjoying kinks is something very important for mental and hormonal equilibration.

Just remeber one scene of Matrix, that about red and blue pill. I ask - Wtf can happen, if I take both ?

Last edited:
There have been many instances in my life where I have wanted to get rid of this part of me, and I've tried before..with less then stellar results. I've come to the realization, that this is as much a part of of me as my personality is, and that it's not going to go away completely no matter what I, or anyone else tries to do about it. I just have to learn to accept it, and myself, for being exactly who I am. So if there were a way to completely remove it, I would turn it down, as this is a part of what makes me who I am.

never

I would not.
Experiences like seeing self in mirror and the equivalent of grown man wearing a nappy are useful reminders of what other people would see, which is why the AB DL Little sides generally exist in private or like minded company. Having said that, a photo of me in my pushchair taken by the offial photographer at a national Kink event exists on my profile on a kink oriented social network service, not least because there was such a sense of pleasure and relaxation on my face and the face of the person with whom I had played at the evening play party that it seemed a shame not to share that sense.

It is a side which is for private enjoyment though, with my Daddies, and in spaces which are dedicated to the alternative, kink, fetish or similar such themes so that others are not caused to feel uncomforable or personal information is shared in inapproirate directions.

An eveing in mu pushchair with two large stuffed bears makes such a good relaxation tool, or being settled there by Daddy after an evening's play is something too precious to want to give up.

I have quite a simple view on it, if your not hurting anyone then what ever someone does in there spare time is no ones business but there own. If it brings you happiness then make the most of it :)

Last edited:
Unquestionably yes, as much as I do enjoy it, there is so much organisation and carefulness to going about it and then there's the whole aspect and risk of being caught. I wouldn't wish these feelings on my worst enemy as it's just the cause of so much internal conflict - even though I have felt like this and enjoyed it since I was 5.

No I will always be an abdl. I would stop being an adult if given the chance

Maybe. If I lost my ABDL side, then I would be a lot freer to do so many other things because it would be getting rid of such a large chunk of me, but then, such a large chunk of me might be lost that there would be nothing left of me as a person. When I lose interest in my ABDL side, I have a such a great capacity increase for other things, but eventually it gets to a point where I feel like I just lost myself as a living person.

I say NO The AB is who I'm, I think if I lost the infant in me there wouldn't be much left of me.

*sigh* This is such a ridiculous question...
Of course I wouldn't stop. Before I accepted my little side, I spent too many years criticizing and hating myself over this.
I refuse to turn my back on myself like that again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back