Would you stop being an ABDL?

Short term thinking, totally. I’d love to never have to hide part of myself from anyone again.

However, in the long run this part of me has a profound impact on who I am. It would be like turning my back on someone I Love because other people don’t understand them.
Being ABDL makes me a better person; being open minded, appreciating my partner, stress relief, etc.
I’ll pass on the cure and snuggle up in a diaper every once in a while if it means being whole. No regrets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Trevor
No I wouldn't. Being AB is an important part of being little. And together they are a great way for me to do something that doesn't stress me out and that doesn't costs me so much energy I have to recover from it. Something that can't be said of most activities for me.
Also it helps me deal with my disorders.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
As others have said, this is a loaded question and it comes up from time to time.

I have given this question much thought over the years :unsure:

To be honest, I can totally see how not being an AB would have made my life a bit easier and more manageable. If I wasn't an AB, I wouldn't have such a big secret to conceal, some of my earlier relationships probably would have lasted a bit longer and I would definitely have some extra cash each month for other hobbies and interests, diapers and AB clothes are expensive 😅 While I would be missing out on a very wonderful form of stress relief and self-expression, I'm sure something else would take its place :unsure:

I'd be lying, however, if I said I didn't enjoy this side of myself, I'd be lying as well if I said I hadn't grown to love my AB side and regression time 😄

Yes, it can be a bit much to conceal and early on, you always have that slight fear of being caught or of someone finding out, turning tail and running, but if it weren't for my AB side, I wouldn't know the depths of understanding some of my closest friends possess. If it weren't for AB time, I would have had such wonderful moments in the past, moments where time slows down, moments where the clock turns back, moments where I haven't had a care in the world 😊 Finally, if it weren't for my being an AB, some of the best relationships/friendships I have ever had, my time spent with my Mommy friend and my current relationship with my Mommy/GF, would have never happened. I don't even want to imagine a world where my current Mommy/GF/the truest love of my life and I had never met or even crossed each other's paths 😔

So after much soul-searching, if I were to give a yes, it would be tentative at best. I'm leaning much more directly towards a no. Being an AB has relaxed me and opened me up to some wonderful, warm and loving experiences and people, that's an awfully big thing to trade off for just a little more practicality and convenience 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Azizi and littlemoosey
I've tried to stop several times years ago. It did end up in depressiveness and being unproductive cause of energy loss. I've read of others making the same experiences more than once. I've accepted it as a part of myself and started outing some years ago. I didn't regret.

Just... WHY ?!

If you feel that diapers are a curse, or severely interfering with your life then you should consider therapy, or at least talking to someone. You should not feel trapped into doing something you feel that way about.

Never, Never, NEVER!!!!
Grown-ups spend way too much time trying to impress other people and be something that they are not.
Being little is who I am! I think it is because of being little that I still feel and look as young as I do. I also laugh more and have more genuine fun than any adult I know.
I know is sounds funny but I think it also saves money! Now grant it I don't wear diapers and I know they are expensive. But I just buy a toy or material for an outfit once in a while. Other than that I am happy with the toys that I have and since I have a supportive hubby I rely on holidays and birthdays to get new toys and fun stuff.

I always liked this side of me - in my real day-to-day life I always feel so cold, robotically driven by what feels like nonsensical and Kavkaesque structure.

This has always been a rejection of that, to me - a rejection of patent intellectualism and an honoring of humanity at its most emotive.

Do I regret some of my decisions? Of course. But I would never choose not to experience what I have here. Doing so would remove a crucial part of who I am, and I can’t imagine what my life would be like without it.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and (deleted member)
Hakanloaim said:
Hi everyone!

I was thinking about this question lately: if I there was a way to completely stop liking diapers and acting like a child, instantaneously and without any side effect, would I? Like, swallowing a pill and one minute later I never think about diapers ever again.

I have to admit that yes, I would. I enjoy this side of my life and have no intention to stop but I also believe that it is not something essential to my personality. Plus at the moment I don’t see myself having a girlfriend or children and being an ABDL (not that I am currently willing to have a girlfriend or children). In fact when I think about the far future, diapers are never present.

How about you?

At first when I didn't understood abdl and fought to deny being this way (binge-purge anyone) I would have said yes. Now that I've come to terms with understanding this is a part of who I am and this I truly do get enjoyment out of it, I absolutely have to say no way.

DanielW said:
Because its a shameful, dirty, perverted habbit that destroys lives and threatens the very fabric of the universe...seriously? why else?

Sarcasm by the way . :)
Except it actually is NONE of that. The perception you currently have towards being abld is the misconception general society has told us we should have. The more you come to understand abdl, and yourself, the less you will want to "get rid of it". That's why else.

Slomo said:
Except it actually is NONE of that. The perception you currently have towards being abld is the misconception general society has told us we should have. The more you come to understand abdl, and yourself, the less you will want to "get rid of it". That's why else.
I think you should reread the post you quoted more carefully.

Trevor said:
I think you should reread the post you quoted more carefully.
Ah, yeah. I did miss the "sarcasm" note at the bottom.

No, being an infantile adult sissy is WONDERFULL! I enjoy every aspect of it--wearing diapers, adult sissy underwear, peeing & shitting myself, sleeping in it, eating baby food...I have a platform bed turned into an adult baby crib...I lie in there, thumb or pacifier in my mouth...What could be better? In an age of insanity what is better than regressing to childhood? Being an innocent baby again??

No I wouldn't take the pill to cure my abdl'ism, I already got the only pill I need. You know what that is? A baba full of apple juice! It cures thirstiness and cures adult feelings.

(Come get some today! It only costs $399.99 per baba, per usual pharmaceutical prices)

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey and Deleted member 47221
No idea to be honest. Being an ABDL can be a struggle, especially when I'm hiding this part of myself from everyone, which is really tiresome. :( But at the same time being little gives a strong sense of comfort and euphoria that I've never felt anywhere else and that would be difficult to give up.

Last edited:
Definitely not, while sometimes it feels like it would be convenient to be "normal"; even without ABDL I wouldn't be close to "normal" and Diapers help me to try to remain sane (not that I am always successful; but I am trying and I am way better than I was before) and contrary to what some people think enjoying Diapers doesn't mean that I'm "crazy"

They help me feel less crazy and it is far from the worst way that I could handle my stress, before I was committed to enjoying diapers and fully accepted it I was a nervous wreck many times and could have been hospitalized for poor mental health on several occasions because I was into self harm and couldn't help myself.

Like I said though, I am okay (for the most part) these days.

Even though I sometimes still struggle, no Self Harm for longer than I have accepted my enjoyment of diapers and I would rather keep it this way.

I tried to and It didn’t work. I’ve been abdl since I was about 5 obsessed with diapers mostly. I decided to give up everything when I turned 18 and didn’t touch a diaper for 3 years then I had a relapse binged and then purged. Then I began having actual incontinent issues for a short time and it was so easy to slip right on back in. I never purged and I’ve been on a 3 year streak so far. I’ve taken 2 breaks one three weeks the other 1 week but I’ve never been happier as I’m not suppressing my feelings anymore.

Reactions: sbmccue
Back