Would you like to be Vanilla?

Jbo said:
It would make finding someone easier,
And be Cheaper but I love being in diapers.
Who do you want to find ?

Makes life more interesting. Only feel a bit guilty about the waste/trash/rubbish.👍

Reactions: DLWee, LePew, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Tenawearer said:
Pleased that wearing is no anticlimax after years of desire to try adult diapers.
It is interesting, isn't it? No one comes on ABDL websites and says, "I finally tried diapers and it was so.... underwhelming."

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, Prillprillprill, ajp22 and 3 others
Tenawearer said:
Makes life more interesting. Only feel a bit guilty about the waste/trash/rubbish.👍
Yes , I’ve started wearing every night to stave off SAD syndrome ( it’s helping !).
Downside is my bin weighs a ton !!

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
Sealander said:
It is interesting, isn't it? No one comes on ABDL websites and says, "I finally tried diapers and it was so.... underwhelming."
Excellent point Sealander !

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Not like drinking beer, takes practice before you like it.🤣🤣

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, BobbiSueEllen and Sealander
Sealander said:
That's because diapers seem to give us what nothing else in life can: full body-and-mind comfort & serenity. Calm. Pure happiness. 🥳🥰🧸🍼🤗

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, littledub1955, ItsTimmyTime and 6 others
Tenawearer said:
Not like drinking beer, takes practice before you like it.🤣🤣
I’ve had a lot of practice..😊

• Wow
Reactions: Sealander and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
That's because diapers seem to give us what nothing else in life can: full body-and-mind comfort & serenity. Calm. Pure happiness. 🥳🥰🧸🍼🤗
Oh I love that !
What a wonderful description ❤️

• Love
At times I thought it would be easier if I was vanilla (usually after the sting of rejection) but then I see my friends that are totally vanilla and they have just as many problems finding a mate and their simple vanilla sex lives aren't perfect or easy either. That's when I realized relationships/life is just tricky no matter what, so I'll stay me!😊💗

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, littledinogoesrawr, Teddy02 and 4 others
Me too! Diaper wearing is a more recent development and forty years too late perhaps.

Reactions: littledub1955, Davvyboy, KBoy and 1 other person
HoneySnow said:
At times I thought it would be easier if I was vanilla (usually after the sting of rejection) but then I see my friends that are totally vanilla and they have just as many problems finding a mate and their simple vanilla sex lives aren't perfect or easy either. That's when I realized relationships/life is just tricky no matter what, so I'll stay me!😊💗
Relationships, sex etc are pretty difficult for most people, definitely if you have the right intentions. Maybe more difficult for men as communication is not their/my strong point.

Reactions: littledub1955, Davvyboy and BobbiSueEllen
HoneySnow said:
Oh, I don't have a problem with finding a mate at all. I just don't want one. I'd rather be diaper-dependent than be in a relationship...because, as Arnie Cunningham said in the book Christine, "Sh** wipes clean". Relationships are way too messy, and I'd rather be in a messy diaper than in a messy relationship. 13-1/2 years of marriage taught me that!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, littledub1955, Davvyboy and 3 others
HoneySnow said:
HoneySnow said:
Thank you for your answer HS ❤️
Relationships are difficult.
Nobody lives a perfect life.
But bang a nappy on and all our worries disappear !

Yea I don’t see me giving them up anytime soon

Reactions: littledub1955, SissyPwincessAndrea, Davvyboy and 1 other person
geka said:
Yea I don’t see me giving them up anytime soon
Good for you geka !
Me neither 😊

Reactions: geka and BobbiSueEllen
I see wishing to be vanilla instead of ABDL like wishing you liked watching football instead of playing a very niche kind of video game. There's no real point in that.
Diapers are part of my life at this point, and I know that I'd've ended up with other coping mechanisms had it not been them. Chances are it'd've been... I don't even need to finish that sentence. We all know what other coping mechanisms are and how harmful they can be at times.
This doesn't apply to strictly DLs, but yeah.

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, KBoy, SissyPwincessAndrea and 5 others
gmate1713 said:
I see wishing to be vanilla instead of ABDL like wishing you liked watching football instead of playing a very niche kind of video game. There's no real point in that.
Diapers are part of my life at this point, and I know that I'd've ended up with other coping mechanisms had it not been them. Chances are it'd've been... I don't even need to finish that sentence. We all know what other coping mechanisms are and how harmful they can be at times.
This doesn't apply to strictly DLs, but yeah.
Okay, good point, thank you.

when i was younger i wished i was not into the whole little thing , i dont get the same pleasure from nappies as i use to due to in no longer being a choice because of health issues , i save my cloth nappies for comfort, but as i get older i apricate the comfort it gives me , remember "normal" is not a constant just a point of view, what is "normal" for one person is not "normal" for another , so may be it should be replaced with the word average? and who wants to be average?

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy02, Davvyboy, KBoy and 1 other person
Yup. I mean I love sex (on the rare occasions I can have it). Nonetheless, getting older means I have to accept this side of me.

Reactions: littledub1955, Davvyboy, KBoy and 1 other person
Back