Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Would you like to be Vanilla?

Hell no, I wouldn't ever want to be vanilla especially with how much joy being ABDL is to me along with my fat fetish.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Subtlerustle said:
There was a time it caused me internal conflict. On one hand it was a curse and on the other it felt so damn good. Now I use it as a tool for happiness. It’s no replacement for other things but it’s a unique joy that only we can appreciate. I consider that a gift.
HoneySnow said:
Everyone needs a safe place to be vulnerable. Weather it's being tied up, being a sissy, liking feet, cross dressing, wearing nappies, or simply not being in change and submitting. I think sharing the deepest most precious parts of yourself with someone is pretty dam sexy. Trust is a beautiful thing😊💗
Wow !
Powerful words HS ❤️
My heart rate went up when I read that.

Davvyboy said:
Wow !
Powerful words HS ❤️
My heart rate went up when I read that.
Thank you, I dont think enough people value trust, vulnerability, and intimacy, and that goes for kinky and vanilla alike....which is sad because that's what makes things soooo much better.

Reactions: littledub1955, ajp22 and Davvyboy
HoneySnow said:
Thank you, I dont think enough people value trust, vulnerability, and intimacy, and that goes for kinky and vanilla alike....which is sad because that's what makes things soooo much better.
I value all those things.
I wouldn’t be on here otherwise.
Which do you value most ?

Davvyboy said:
Well I think they build on eachother. Once you establish trust then there the space and ability to be vulnerable and once you open yourself up to being vulnerable BAM that's how intimacy is formed. I think some nonsexual kink dynamics weather they are mommy/little or sub/dom can be much more intimate than most sexual relationships because of that trust and vulnerability. So it's hard to pick a favorite because I'm greedy and want all 3! 😋

Reactions: chamberpot, littledub1955, ajp22 and 1 other person
Speaking honestly? Sometimes I do wish I was vanilla. Being ABDL is just one more thing to add to an already more difficult dating life given that I'm a queer man. On top of that, my career choice tends to be public-facing, making the separation between my private and public life important.

But those are just moments of hesitation - on the whole I wouldn't change myself. This has provided me a private outlet for exploring a different side of myself, reducing my stress, and cultivating deep emotions that I may otherwise struggle connecting with. The non-sexual aspects of this create a lot of positives for dealing with the rough edges of life.

I think possessing a sexual kink also provides me a degree of acceptance and understanding for others that makes me a more empathetic person and potential partner for someone, especially if that person also has a kink of their own.

Reactions: Davvyboy, mistykitty, Teddy02 and 2 others
Consul said:
Speaking honestly? Sometimes I do wish I was vanilla. Being ABDL is just one more thing to add to an already more difficult dating life given that I'm a queer man. On top of that, my career choice tends to be public-facing, making the separation between my private and public life important.

But those are just moments of hesitation - on the whole I wouldn't change myself. This has provided me a private outlet for exploring a different side of myself, reducing my stress, and cultivating deep emotions that I may otherwise struggle connecting with. The non-sexual aspects of this create a lot of positives for dealing with the rough edges of life.

I think possessing a sexual kink also provides me a degree of acceptance and understanding for others that makes me a more empathetic person and potential partner for someone, especially if that person also has a kink of their own.
Very eloquently stated. My cop out response would be "yes", but I've made so many great friends and I genuinely enjoy being ABDL to the point where I feel like if I were vanilla my life would be even more boring.

Davvyboy said:
There have been times throughout my nappy career spanning over 50 years that I’ve considered it a curse.
I’ve felt ashamed and confused and thought I was mentally unwell.
But after counselling and discovering ADISC I’ve realised I’m not alone.
There are a lot of beautiful people on here that have shared the same torment and ups and downs.
Ultimately if you could drop this and become Vanilla what would you do ?
I for one am staying put !
I just love wearing nappies !!!
Bro ... obviously you struck a cord with the community! Kudos!

For me, I would love to be 'nilla again. Alas, it ain't gonna happen. But at least I got this forum to learn and vent. And I got my diapering system in place in order to keep on living! Thanks for your post!

Reactions: chamberpot, Edgewater and Davvyboy
Davvyboy said:
That is a very good question
HoneySnow said:
Well I think they build on eachother. Once you establish trust then there the space and ability to be vulnerable and once you open yourself up to being vulnerable BAM that's how intimacy is formed. I think some nonsexual kink dynamics weather they are mommy/little or sub/dom can be much more intimate than most sexual relationships because of that trust and vulnerability. So it's hard to pick a favorite because I'm greedy and want all 3! 😋
I like your style HoneySnow!
A lady that knows her own mind.
Ladies rule the world as far as I’m concerned 👌
JustMe said:
Bro ... obviously you struck a cord with the community! Kudos!

For me, I would love to be 'nilla again. Alas, it ain't gonna happen. But at least I got this forum to learn and vent. And I got my diapering system in place in order to keep on living! Thanks for your post!
It’s my pleasure.
There are many fabulous people on this forum that I can learn from.
It’s not easy being a nappy wearer for whatever reason.
But sharing that burden on here makes a massive difference.
I truly love wearing nappies now and want to support others who may be struggling.

Reactions: chamberpot and Teddy02
To paraphrase my answer when asked before: Yes, but knowing my luck I’d end up with a kink that involved Wellington boots or car exhausts

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DLWee, Prillprillprill, Sealander and 4 others
I was vanilla early in my life before I discovered ABDL and all the wonderful things it offers.
If I was given the choice to continue this or be vanilla again I’d opt for a lifetime membership to the fetish lifestyle.
I have often wondered what my life would be like if I hadn’t discovered this and I shudder to think of that.

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Davvyboy
HoneySnow said:
At times I thought it would be easier if I was vanilla (usually after the sting of rejection) but then I see my friends that are totally vanilla and they have just as many problems finding a mate and their simple vanilla sex lives aren't perfect or easy either. That's when I realized relationships/life is just tricky no matter what, so I'll stay me!😊💗
Exactly this. 100% agree

Well been vanilla was torture when I finally accept my uic and diaper I found myself free of bullshit and now I'm happy DL

Reactions: Davvyboy, Teddy02, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Haha never. I Still some turmoil over wearing dipers but nothing thst stops me completely.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Sidewinder and Neroforte
A Normie! The question is what do you mean by Vanilla? Most people seem to think Trump is a vanilla person but I would list him in with the Rapists and if you think I am being biased Bill Clinton falls into the same bracket!

One thing I've learnt in life no men are normal!

Reactions: Neroforte
Davvyboy said:
There have been times throughout my nappy career spanning over 50 years that I’ve considered it a curse.
I’ve felt ashamed and confused and thought I was mentally unwell.
But after counselling and discovering ADISC I’ve realised I’m not alone.
There are a lot of beautiful people on here that have shared the same torment and ups and downs.
Ultimately if you could drop this and become Vanilla what would you do ?
I for one am staying put !
I just love wearing nappies !!!
Davvyboy said:
You are a star BSE !
Love your posts.
I’m a DL….and DL’s need to wear nappies ..
I love that I'm a diaper, teddy bear and pacifier loving little.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Davvyboy
nah. my most recent ex was very vanilla and it ended up becoming a problem after a few years. i was always made to feel weird and ashamed in my interests.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
BobbiSueEllen said:
That's because diapers seem to give us what nothing else in life can: full body-and-mind comfort & serenity. Calm. Pure happiness. 🥳🥰🧸🍼🤗
Absolutely.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Teddy02 and BobbiSueEllen
I first discovered this part of myself around 2016/2017 when I was an older teenager, I didn’t know about adult diapers, but I had been age regressing for years before that without knowing what it was until then. I felt like I finally found where I belong! I started to embrace it, but then felt guilt and shame around it and started experiencing many binge and purge cycles until 2021 I was like “I’m done hiding who I am. I’m not hurting anyone, so what I’m doing isn’t wrong.” I also met someone online at that time who is now my Daddy and we’ve been living together for over a year now! I love him soooo much!!! I would NEVER give this up! I think what we have is special, something a lot of people don’t have- and it’s fun!! We aren’t hurting anyone by being ourselves, I’m happy being this way!! I’m tired of trying to “turn it off”

Reactions: littledub1955, Davvyboy, ajp22 and 2 others
I wouldn't want to be completely vanilla. Wearing diapers gives me more happiness than regrets or remorse, so I like who I am.

Reactions: Davvyboy and KBoy
Back