Would you date an incontinent person?

Would you start dating someone with incontinence issues ?

• Yes

Votes: 381 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Only with urinary issues

Votes: 31 7.5%

• Total voters
Diaperman95 said:
his lost I am sure
Who knows, I have a pretty awesome boyfriend now who made me realize I’m a diaper lover! High school was bull crap anyways!

Reactions: Diaperman95
It must
hanbanan said:
I was a chronic bed wetter as a kid, and wet through high school. There was a boy who I liked, and he liked me, when we were in 10th grade. He asked me to a school dance and I said yes. Somehow it got to him that I was a bed wetter, and he decided to have other plans versus go with me. It was honestly one of the worse experiences a young girl could go through
Hello,
I know the feeling. I was also rejected because of my pee issues. In high school, the others didn't even try to understand you, or know you. For them you only are the one who still wets the bed or his pants... The troubled one !

I don't know you. But I think the boy really liked you. And maybe didn't care that you sometimes did wet the bed. But he didn't want to be the guy dating the bedwetter girl... Sad but human reaction.

Reactions: hanbanan
Diaperman95 said:
his lost I am sure
My first girlfiend was a bedwetter. It never bothered me at all.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Jr2012
It's difficult. I've had 2 girlfriends after I became incontinent. One was cool and the other wasn't. Sometimes it's easier to just stay at home.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and chrischrischris
SofiaInPampers said:
Sure, why not?
For example, dating a woman who is also IC, it's a lot less complication. I've had girls who understood I was IC. One was cool, another wasn't. If they were IC, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Well... I like diapers so it's not big deal for me :D
I wonder how a "relationship advise" forum would reply to the same poll!

DreamerBen said:
It must

Hello,
I know the feeling. I was also rejected because of my pee issues. In high school, the others didn't even try to understand you, or know you. For them you only are the one who still wets the bed or his pants... The troubled one !

I don't know you. But I think the boy really liked you. And maybe didn't care that you sometimes did wet the bed. But he didn't want to be the guy dating the bedwetter girl... Sad but human reaction.
Not defending anyone and there are assholes of all ages. But that said a lot of people grow up after high school. I never was one to make fun of others but sometimes was the target. But I am not even close to the person I was in school. Sorry you had to go through with that. I am lucky I found someone who seen the real me right after I graduated. I hope you find someone that will surprise you. Life is so much easier when you have someone to share the hard times.

Of course some people are plenty strong enough to handle it alone.

I would but my story is different. I had some problems growing up last wet as a child at13 or 14yrs then dry for several yrs then in my late 50's started all over again my wife very lovingly had me return to diapers to keep things dry. Then again yes.

Yes, I'd like if she could hold #2 tho, but why not? 🤔

Sure...I would date a woman with incontinence issues. I would never have any problem with that. Since I am a DL, I would gladly diaper her as well and just continue with business as usual. We could both start in diapers, and just make them full...have sweet dreams knowing that we were made for each other. Wake up the next morning and change the linens and take the pee pad and the linens to the laundry. Have a shared bath or shower and look forward to the following night for our next date! As long as I have been searching for the right date, I haven't found anyone at all. Ladies may respond to my post in confidence!

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall and sport1
My perspective on romance is this;
When I am in love, I see my partner as someone that I am committed to. If I have gotten to that stage, I see myself and them old and grown together. My partner could become disabled, incontinent, whatever have it be, nothing like that could repulse me. It would also be hypercritical as a disabled person to judge. I am happy to help if they need help with hygienics.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Not to sound rude but what type of shallow person has voted no!!! It is not the aids virus you can't catch it and it is not going to kill you. It saddens me to think people here would really have a issue with a person having bladder or fecal incontinence to be honest. You have no issue wearing diapers for fun but I guess we are that repulsive? I cant say that makes me feel good but kudos to you for being honest I suppose!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and FudgedInLuvs
redbullfiend said:
I was laughed at and ridiculed so many times. People suck
That is so awful. People can be so mean and uncaring. I just can’t entertain those in my life who can’t accept differences. I’m quite happy to cut a bitch off *snip snip* please know it’s about them not you. They will live an unfulfilled life because they can only embrace others like them and that’s a small restricted life. Wearing diapers should not be a deal breaker. Sorry on a rant it just makes me so angry.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Diaperman95 said:
Not to sound rude but what type of shallow person has voted no!!! It is not the aids virus you can't catch it and it is not going to kill you. It saddens me to think people here would really have an issue with a person having bladder or fecal incontinence to be honest. You have no issue wearing diapers for fun but I guess we are that repulsive? I cant say that makes me feel good but kudos to you for being honest I suppose!
I have noticed comments saying that they wouldn’t want to sexualise a health issue but would feel sexual towards this. So could be as to not make the potential partner uncomfortable?

• Thinking
Reactions: Diaperman95 and PadPhilosopher
There’s so much more to a person than incontinence. I’m incontinent myself but then again, so for sure, another person should accept this, as I would also accept if she’d be facing similar issues, as long as proper hygiene is maintained, but I would also demand that from a non-incontinent person. Basically there shall be some form of chemistry between us as well as at least a few interests shared, financial stable, as mentally stable too, don’t want anyone with dysphoria etc.

Reactions: Diaperman95, PadPhilosopher and DreamerBenenedicte
Yes I did and still do!! my long time b/f - partner is paraplegic, that is paralysed from his waist area down. I knew before he mentioned it that there would be 'issues' having read about spinal problems when we first met.
I didn't bother me and still doesn't that he has no bladder control, and as somebody said in an earlier post planning is essential before intimacy. We have had a few minor 'accidents that were hardly noticeable, and basically made light of it just to try to prevent him being too embarrassed. When we first started in our relationship he explained and showed me his bladder routines and even got me to do them, and still do on occasions, we find its a great ice breaker shall we say.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ianwee
I have incontinence issues and met my girlfriend recently.
So we indirectly discussed about that 🫤

In her mind dating is based on mutual attraction. And incontinence issues doesn't help with the first reaction attraction...
And when I explained to her my constant fear of rejection and actual rejections I experienced she looked said. Told me that such an issue is easier to accept and deal with once your are already attached to your partner. And ask to deal with that for a total stranger is often too much to ask.

• Sad
Reactions: NotTheAverageMan, PadPhilosopher, abcdef and 1 other person
I've always been IC and if I didn't date another IC person, I would be, at first a dick and second, I would be completely shallow. So being IC myself, it would be less complications for dating. IF I wasn't IC myself, I'm not sure but dating is a form of communication and eventually we would talk her IC and how she handles it. But I'm IC so yeah, no issues at all.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and sport1
I must say that I've never considered this question, since my IC came late in life, well after being married and raising kids. If you asked me this when I was young, I might have voted no. Now that I am in this predicament now, my POV is different.

I think for those that need to date as IC, your only option is to persevere.

Reactions: sport1 and PadPhilosopher
As someone who’s IC for medical reasons, it’d be hypocritical for me to turn someone down because they couldn’t control their plumbing.

For me, I’m more focused about someone’s personality, rather than what kind of underwear they need or how often they need to change it.

The one caveat is that I’d want them to wear protection which doesn’t leak. While I understand people like to be discreet, a slightly bulkier diaper is much more discreet than a leaking pad.

Right now I’m in a very fulfilling relationship with a woman who isn’t IC but she has her own health issues to manage. We do our best to understand and support each other.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

• Love
Reactions: hbic60, slimjiminy, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
Back