• Yes

Votes: 133 44.8%
  • No

Votes: 117 39.4%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 47 15.8%

• Total voters
I would definitely be down to try it not sure how it work out long-term

I have thought seriously... But keep going to, "yeah I'd really like to try, but I am not sure it would work." 24/7 in diapers, quite possibly though. Baby? Less so.

Not sure !
If I could grow up fast and still learn twice as fast then I would be half my age and twice as smart !! :ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:
T.

littleK1626 said:
I would definitely be down to try it not sure how it work out long-term
I look forward to being a 24/7 baby after discharge from my nursing home.

Last edited:
Become a baby again and remain a baby forever? No.

Become a baby again and slowly grow up like a normal baby, so you're essentially 24/7 for like 4-5 years? Maybe!

But, like, I'd have to be able to pick my current life back up afterwards.

I would do it for a day here in there, but not forever. I really like the idea of doing it for 24 hours just to see what it would be like

As long as everyone in my life understood and was okay with it, then hell yeah! I'm sure I'd get sick of it after some time, but part of my favorite thing in this world is definitely acting like I don't want to do something or the reluctant part of it.

I'd love to, but I consider me being a baby more like a toddler like a 3 year old. I'd love to be a 3 year old boy whose only concern is the Lego house he's building and the DINO(!) chicken nuggets he's eating for lunch. I'd love to live a life filled with days of going to the zoo, playing on the playground in the backyard, and watching Winnie the Pooh and being forced to take a nap afterwards.

My interests, though they have grown more sophisticated, have never changed from the genre they were when I was actually little. I'm very much the same kid, with the same feelings and emotions, though a touch more polished for adult life.

All those adult things you mentioned, I could do without. I would be perfectly happy to cede my driving authority to a good parental figure and return to my place in the Cozy Coupe. 😁

1991-2.jpg

...Or a tractor.

s-l1600.jpg

I'd love to be a little boy who plays in sandboxes while being "acceptably" young enough to still have all the trappings of babyhood (bottles, crib, highchair, carseat, stroller, still wearing diapers, and trying and failing at potty training). It would be lovely and nice to go to daycare and the nursery at church and have a bedroom that is very age-appropriate for my age.

I already live a lot of aspects of this life on my own in private, but I am constrained by living with others. The dream is to have my own place, make my little kingdom (pun intended), and be able to fully retire to this life, but who knows when any of those will happen? That part irritates me to no end.

Reactions: longallsboy, ABdrew, KCA and 1 other person
CrazySmoker said:
Like others, I've my adult self and that adult self has his needs and adult stuff. I. E. sex, beer, driving car, feed and love my cat and a lot of etcs.
I might be the outlier here. My answer is yes! As long as I had a caregiver that knew my interest and promised to make life fun and full of new experiences. I really don't care to be the one driving, I'm good to go wherever I'm taken, I don't drink or smoke. I have a low sex drive and don't think I'd miss it too much. I 100% think I'd be ok regressing to a baby.

Reactions: Little2Roo
I might consider trying to be baby 24/7

I wouldn't. I can be both little and adult at the same time just fine. I'm already given both worlds and that is what makes me happy.

Nah.

I don't actually do regression. And even if I did, as much as I hate being an adult, I also enjoy cooking for myself and going out by myself.

a baby not but a toddler ? , hell yes , adult things like driving , drinking etc. is not my thing , (driving is not possible for me ) i don't drink alcohol , cooking is not my thing because i only can cook 3 things and normal diner is Out of my reach , because by brain has a problem following the instructions as they are too long and I get lost, traveling is also a problem because I can get lost in my own city as there are renovation works , so i I'd rather be a toddler

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Absolutely not. Actual babies don't enjoy being a baby... They just are one.

A baby? - No!
Age 6+? - Definieitly yes! Would love to relive that time. Preferably in diapers of course ;-)

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
SeniorMan said:
I look forward to being a 24/7 baby after discharge from my nursing home.
how bad is nursing home doesn't really seem that bad

My nursing home treats me well, letting me pursue my practice of having a submissive diaper fetish with whipping fantasies.

SeniorMan said:
My nursing home treats me well, letting me pursue my practice of having a submissive diaper fetish with whipping fantasies.
that does not seem to bad wish i a apply to stay at one

Sounds good.

If I could physically be a 3 year old again? Sure definitely yes. At least I would have child rights. Better than my existence now with Autism on my mid late 40s chronologically. I have less rights than a 3 year old. It's worse, way worse than when I was 3... I would love to ride on Power Wheels cars now and kiddie rides at amusement parks, and getting to wear long-alls and T strap shoes would be the icing on the cake. I also wouldn't get bullied (and probably wouldn't even if I were a proportional pituitary dwarf that looked like a 3 or 4 year old) by some jerks in Oregon and also my parents wouldn't be yelling at me all the time. I was their little prince back then.

I have almost no adult rights, but I also don't really have any child rights either, so it's really worse than being a 3 year old. And my brother who has 2 kids (my nephews), who is normal, agrees with me. Being even a dwarf that looks like a 3 year old or 4 year would be a blessing for me, with the Autism I have. And I act like a 4 year old emotionally and socially 98% of the time anyways, so I would totally look how I act and it would be more understandable to society.

I never wore long-alls / jon jons or T strap shoes as a child (I didn't live in the Deep South). Though I had cute "overalls" and these saddle oxford like burnt orange tie lace shoes.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Back