Would this be ok. (Poopy diaper warning)

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I just like to ask if this would be ok. Most mornings I go for a 2 mile walk roughly around 6:00 am. 90% of the time there is no one around and on that rare occasion when I do pass by somebody the most interaction is a good morning. I like to wear a diaper during these walks time to time and usually I just wet them but would it be wrong for me to poop my diaper on my walk? I don't to want to offend anyone but like I said there's usually no one out daring this time.

matt1989 said:
I just like to ask if this would be ok. Most mornings I go for a 2 mile walk roughly around 6:00 am. 90% of the time there is no one around and on that rare occasion when I do pass by somebody the most interaction is a good morning. I like to wear a diaper during these walks time to time and usually I just wet them but would it be wrong for me to poop my diaper on my walk? I don't to want to offend anyone but like I said there's usually no one out daring this time.
It's your decision...

But bear in mind, that if there are people around, then I'd advise against it.

Ya I wouldn't do if there others around. I live out counter.

I'd advise against. The day you poop is bound to be the day your next door neighbour decides to go for an early morning walk.

Reactions: RubberJin
It's fine. You can see the risks, which are minimal.

Reactions: abdilly
I do the same thing myself sometimes, so don't have a problem with it. Just be as discrete as possible and clean up when you get home. Sometimes a BM can really scald! I'll refer you to a comment I made on a similar thread roughly a month ago:

Make sure to protect your skin ... walking long distance in a messy diaper could cause issues .

Reactions: JackandJill and theancientmariner
You know what, here's this. If you want to do that, then why don't you take those pills that deodorizes your bm's?

KitsuneFox said:
Make sure to protect your skin ... walking long distance in a messy diaper could cause issues .

It'll be very easy to get bad diaper rash especially if it was encouraged by certain laxatives or anything like that.

I see the problem with potentially running into someone else and that somebody potentially being a neighbor or someone local that you know to some meaningful degree. I would take measures to minimize the possible smells associated with a messing before committing to it, with the exception to that being if it is a particularly windy morning. Otherwise the stink is going to trail behind you and crossing paths with someone will definitely result in them getting a whiff of it.

That's my only concern. It's not the being outed part but rather exposing someone else to it.

I suppose you could wait until you were very nearly home

Heck yes it would be ok! If you don’t pass hardly anyone and if when you do pass someone, that’s all it is, just walking past with a short greeting, go for it. If you have sensitive skin, don’t stay in a mess for too long but just experiment a little. Stay in it for as long as you see fit and see what happens.

I personally think that messing a diaper while walking outside is not a problem because it is undetectable. I have done this many times and never so much had a second or quizzical look. Keep moving, if you do run into someone, make the interaction brief and go on your way enjoying the messy bulge.

Reactions: Trevor
I did it and it was fun. No one was around. I did about the halfway mark.

If you run outdors, then go for it... I would advise to not pooping in public only if the space is enclosed (malls, supermarkets, etc.), but I don't see the harm if you doit outdoors in a park, or in the street, the smell gets very diluted in the air.. I don't think anybody could smell it...

TYNADI said:
I like to wear a diaper during these walks time to time and usually I just wet them but would it be wrong for me to poop my diaper on my walk? I don't to want to offend anyone but like I said there's usually no one out daring this time.
It is bizarre to me that this is even a question but clearly it is for some. It's your diaper and your pants. If you're not bothering anyone else, it's your business and no one else's.

Back