would a baby diaper fit an adult?

Swows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
look, I know it sounds stupid but hear me out.
I have a... dating app... of sorts, saw someone stood in what was clearly a pair of pampers with the pack open next to him. To my knowledge, pampers only makes diapers for babies so this made me go "well how the fuck does he fit in it?" and that made me wonder, if an adult can fit into the largest pair of babies diapers, because this guy seems to be able to.

so, would it work or no?

Well yea a person can, they would have to be petite/ skinny and might need diaper extenders . What do u mean by "dating app of sorts" ?

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:
Well yea a person can, they would have to be petite/ skinny and might need diaper extenders . What do u mean by "dating app of sorts" ?
oh okay, for whatever reason I figured we'd just be too big.
the site I was using is fetlife. I've messaged a couple of local people and that's really it, nothing's came of it yet.

Definetely not.
Babies and todlers are small and between 3-20 kg and between 50-80 cm high.
Adult is 2-3 higher and above 45 kg.
You can’t beat a math and numbers
And who believe it can, needs reality check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgdlboy and ChristianDiaperLover
wearforsafety said:
Definetely not.
Babies and todlers are small and between 3-20 kg and between 50-80 cm high.
Adult is 2-3 higher and above 45 kg.
You can’t beat a math and numbers
And who believe it can, needs reality check.
that makes sense to me, just leaves me wondering what that guy was wearing then.

RetroGirl15 said:
idk if my other reply will go through because I think it picked up on a certain word in it.
I figured we'd just be too big, just thinking about myself in terms of height and such.
the site I was using began with an F and rhymed with "pet life"

You can find nowdays all kind a things on net. On dating sites lot of folks do not have sense of reality and they are thinking that if is real in their heads, then it is real.
Then you have folks who do some crazy thing.

I'm quite small and I fit in pampers size 8 and 4-7 drynites with no mods at all but they don't fit like adult sized nappies do, but I still wear them quite often as they're cheap to buy and cute

Reactions: wetnights
If that keeps you happy then go for it.
Hopefully not to tight.
Live and let others to live was always my moto.

oh, to be fair, I couldn't tell how big the guy in the picture was, although he was really skinny...
he could've been 5'2 for all I know...

Who knows. Maybe it is photoshop.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Swows said:
look, I know it sounds stupid but hear me out.
I have a... dating app... of sorts, saw someone stood in what was clearly a pair of pampers with the pack open next to him. To my knowledge, pampers only makes diapers for babies so this made me go "well how the fuck does he fit in it?" and that made me wonder, if an adult can fit into the largest pair of babies diapers, because this guy seems to be able to.

so, would it work or no?

If your waist is less than 32", a size 7 Pampers Swaddlers will fit using medium Convert Ups without the upper extender. You would want to wear a Hanes or Fruit Of The Loom brief as a cover. This would be for very light incontinence. They can unnoticeable to the point where nobody would know the difference. Not even a close relative or co-worker. Even though I have a legitimate medical need for adult diapers (I have a durable medical order for Comfort Shield adult diapers, of which the Bambino and ABUniverse diapers are variants), I still use the Convert Ups and Pampers or XL Goodnites in order to avoid dealing with the stigma. In my line of work, I feel I have no choice.

Possible, yes. Practical, no not really

A few years ago I could fit size 7 and some size 6. It is possible, but they do need to be small enough. Even if they could technically fit, the tabs are probably stretched as far as they can go and most likely wouldn't be very useful to an adult beyond just maybe making them feel more babyish with an actual baby nappy.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
It really depends what is meant by "fit".

PinkAndLittle said:
Possible, yes. Practical, no not really

A few years ago I could fit size 7 and some size 6. It is possible, but they do need to be small enough. Even if they could technically fit, the tabs are probably stretched as far as they can go and most likely wouldn't be very useful to an adult beyond just maybe making them feel more babyish with an actual baby nappy.

With most male adults having a 34" or bigger waist, standing 5' 9" weighing 180 pounds or more, I would have to agree that they wouldn't be very useful. On the other hand, there are adults who exist who are smaller than a typical 5th grader, with a waist size small enough to where they can fit comfortably in just about any size 6 diaper. Yes, adults who weigh 70 pounds or less are definitely out there!

Us Asians are usually smaller built and an average of 24" waist, a lot of adults here can easily fit in a baby diaper. Moreso if you buy baby diapers from other country like UK which has a bigger batch of diapers.
The question now is how dedicated are you in being able to fit into baby diapers to lose a bit of waist.

Reactions: wetnights
There is this Etsy shop who made some adult size real looking Pampers. I bought one once but the price was pretty steep. Like 15 or twenty for one diaper! I don't know if it's still open or not.

An extremely small adult could manage to get a baby diaper on. Having the diaper fit the way it was intended is highly unlikely.

It is also just entirely possible that the person buys the largest available pampers and then carefully cuts away and removes all the inside stuff leaving just the outer layer and glues that onto an adult diaper, with a little trimming and modding it can be made to look about right but is a lot of effort to go through per diaper.

i fit pampers size 8 perfectly

Back