WORST diapers you have tried

diaperboy said:
Tranquility ATN Diapers. The tape doesn't hold correctly, and you can easily overflow those.
I have been useing Tranquility Diapers for some time ,mainly because they are the best I can find in a store. I like my diaper thick so I double them cutting the plastic on the inner one and I just love my plastic pants. I always wear them over my diaper. with all that I don't experience leaks. I would love to find other choices and I would like a waistband.

Reactions: diaperboy
bayareadl21 said:
I once got about 100 prevail diapers from a thrift store for under $20. They were absolute garbage. Held maybe 1/2 a wetting before leaking. I think I donated most of them.
I use Prevail Per-Fit 360 diapers with pleasure. Please do not single out Prevail diapers as a class. Most brands of them are good.

SeniorMan said:
I use Prevail Per-Fit 360 diapers with pleasure. Please do not single out Prevail diapers as a class. Most brands of them are good.
any Prevail I have ever tried especially when the switched to cloth covers has been pure trash

Reactions: bayareadl21
activefit said:
You got right the brand called sette
I use Sétte Elements Comfort Slips since they first came into production and I didn't find something worse.

They're exceptionally absorbent and crinkly. I was surprised how fluffy they are.

SeniorMan said:
Never had a good Prevail diaper. If they work for you, then good but the are BY FAR the worst I’ve ever tried.

the prevails I got at a thrift store. They didn’t leak until I sat down.
The NS Supreme pull ups always leaked when I started peeing in them. The tabbed were fine.

The walgreens brand stretch briefs are the worst ive ever had. The strechy sides separated from the back sheet almost immediately and the absorbency is like a paper towel. My favorite diapers are Tykables Overnights for bedtime and ABU Alpha Gators for playtime.

I've never had a single diaper purchased from a mainstream store that wasn't terrible. It would be hard to list specifics because they're all pretty much the exact same thin, low absorbent, and cheap quality diaper. Pretty much all the store brand diapers are terrible. I truly feel for people who purchase those terrible brands out of necessity. Today

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDude and Jonnythepony
I have a hard time getting ABDL diapers. Primarily cost. And global shipping is a total clusterfuck nowadays.

Here in Israel, the most common diapers at the pharmacies is a brand שקמה, pronounced Shikma. Some sort of tree. It's an Israeli sub-brand of Kimberly Clark.

The full diapers come in two packages, with a small price difference between them. The more expensive one says it has copper fibers that are supposedly antibacterial and reduce odor.

I thought that that's the only difference between them. Nope. The cheaper one is so bad, it shouldn't even be sold. It can take a small volume of urine, and at that point one would prefer a pull-up, sold on the same shelf. They're not even viable with a booster. Price difference is too small to justify the huge difference in capacity and overall quality and strength.

The slightly more expensive ones are decent, IMO. Not good leak guards though

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
Surely the tapes on the Walgreens diapers will stay on THIS time and I won't leak through the wings....

loadedpamperman said:
I made the mistake of buying a pack of depend belted Undergarments WAYYYY back, maybe in '87 or '88. These were a paper thin rectangle with that putrid green outer shell and had 4 plastic "tits" (2 on each end) that you attached elastic belts to in order to hold them on. You can't POSSIBLY find a more useless, less absorbent waste of time, effort and money than these were!!!! Just imagine the old green depends at half the thickness and half the size and you'll get close to what these were. I didn't even get an ounce into them and my pants were drenched!

Back then I had no idea WTF I was looking at other than I saw an advertisement in a magazine for Depend adult diapers and thought that if it had the name "DEPEND" on it, must be an adult diaper. NOPE! For as hard as it is to accomplish, these actually made those old, worthless Depend diapers seem like the GOLD STANDARD made by GOD him/herself!

These were truly THAT BAD! IF, by some miracle you ever encounter some of these, try them! You honestly can't believe they were ever sold as "absorbent undergarments" as they were anything BUT absorbent at all! BY FAR the worst I ever experienced.
Absorbent for sweat.😅

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBBCA
Depend pull up, almost as if I had nothing on. And ant tranquility, the tapes never held.

Any adult pull-up. I can't even go through 1 wetting without leaking every time I wear one of these adult pull-ups. That's the main reason why I'm not a big fan of adult pull-ups. If someone were to create an adult pull-up that can hold more pee and have more padding, plus having it come in better colors such as baby blue or pink, then I would probably wear them more often.

Reactions: BlueDude
Worst would be any store brand or pullup style. Yuck!

Reactions: bigtoddler96
I've hated every store brand I've tried. They're all disposable briefs, but they don't hold shit! (or pee for that matter...)

It surprised me when I first started my hunt for a good disposable adult diaper. I feel so bad for incontinent people having to deal with this market. At least NOW we have lots of premium diaper options available online.

The six tape Depends used to be my goto when I started wearing again. They crinkled nice, and fit well, but could barely take a wetting. I used to triple up on them for extra thickness and absorbency.

Depends…

Reactions: JimmyBBCA and Jorelaxed
Always light inco pants.

No leak guard, ended up everywhere.
Glad I was home to give them a test run...

I’ve said this on another similar thread a while ago, but as an ABDL Crinklz were such an awful experience. I already thought they were painfully ugly but I still thought I’d give them a try—the fit was terrible, capacity was awful, and they were thin and leaked. I know so many ABDLs who love them but I do not see the appeal at all especially after trying them.

Reactions: MikeyD1981
lilbabyjooce said:
I’ve said this on another similar thread a while ago, but as an ABDL Crinklz were such an awful experience. I already thought they were painfully ugly but I still thought I’d give them a try—the fit was terrible, capacity was awful, and they were thin and leaked. I know so many ABDLs who love them but I do not see the appeal at all especially after trying them.
Depends if you're a flooder or dribbler? For my dribbling and and gushes Crinklz hold up pretty well,

Last edited:
Back