WORST diapers you have tried

Diaperman95 said:
You have been pretty fortunate if that really is the worse. I mean it is far from the best but it for sure is a middle of the road diaper.

Please I urge you feel free to try out the assurance brand cloth backs from your local Wal-Mart. You could also try McKesson, The blue wings often used in hospitals or any store bought diaper.

You clearly was not around in the 80's or 90's as all protection was far less than Tranquility ATN.
I was born in 95, so I'm just trying what's available to me right now. I can't go buying anything because I can't. I'm disabled, I don't work. I've been looking into those for when I actually get disability. I would love not to complain about an small issue if they made them properly. I guess I'm one to talk though, since I'm not properly educated in the ABDL community, right? Just the way I feel.

Reactions: Diaperman95
I don’t know the brand, but I was recently in the hospital with a kidney stone and they had me wearing the disposable underwear that the hospital provided. They were very tight in the leg area and they had almost no absorbent material in the front.

Also, the plastic on the outside falls apart very easily just like the Pampers that I remember from the late 70s and the early 1980s. They were just paper and plastic like the Pampers that I remember from that period before they started using Super Absorbent Polymers.

I made the mistake of buying a pack of depend belted Undergarments WAYYYY back, maybe in '87 or '88. These were a paper thin rectangle with that putrid green outer shell and had 4 plastic "tits" (2 on each end) that you attached elastic belts to in order to hold them on. You can't POSSIBLY find a more useless, less absorbent waste of time, effort and money than these were!!!! Just imagine the old green depends at half the thickness and half the size and you'll get close to what these were. I didn't even get an ounce into them and my pants were drenched!

Back then I had no idea WTF I was looking at other than I saw an advertisement in a magazine for Depend adult diapers and thought that if it had the name "DEPEND" on it, must be an adult diaper. NOPE! For as hard as it is to accomplish, these actually made those old, worthless Depend diapers seem like the GOLD STANDARD made by GOD him/herself!

These were truly THAT BAD! IF, by some miracle you ever encounter some of these, try them! You honestly can't believe they were ever sold as "absorbent undergarments" as they were anything BUT absorbent at all! BY FAR the worst I ever experienced.

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBBCA, LaLoneDigi and Woncrinklz
loadedpamperman said:
I made the mistake of buying a pack of depend belted Undergarments WAYYYY back, maybe in '87 or '88. These were a paper thin rectangle with that putrid green outer shell and had 4 plastic "tits" (2 on each end) that you attached elastic belts to in order to hold them on. You can't POSSIBLY find a more useless, less absorbent waste of time, effort and money than these were!!!! Just imagine the old green depends at half the thickness and half the size and you'll get close to what these were. I didn't even get an ounce into them and my pants were drenched!

Back then I had no idea WTF I was looking at other than I saw an advertisement in a magazine for Depend adult diapers and thought that if it had the name "DEPEND" on it, must be an adult diaper. NOPE! For as hard as it is to accomplish, these actually made those old, worthless Depend diapers seem like the GOLD STANDARD made by GOD him/herself!

These were truly THAT BAD! IF, by some miracle you ever encounter some of these, try them! You honestly can't believe they were ever sold as "absorbent undergarments" as they were anything BUT absorbent at all! BY FAR the worst I ever experienced.
I'm giving you the laughing emoji because I bought the horrid light-green monsters in diaper form. Holy crapola! I let go in them and holy...ya. What a non-conforming nightmare. But I had no idea back then. But I was so happy when I bought them and was going to try them. I still see them in my mind and the horrid surprise. (laughing here).

I would have been better off wearing a plastic produce bag with the corners cut out for the legs with one generic store paper towel sheet tucked inside. That bad! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBBCA and CptKirk
diaperboy said:
I was born in 95, so I'm just trying what's available to me right now. I can't go buying anything because I can't. I'm disabled, I don't work. I've been looking into those for when I actually get disability. I would love not to complain about an small issue if they made them properly. I guess I'm one to talk though, since I'm not properly educated in the ABDL community, right? Just the way I feel.
Okay so youare just a bit older than my kid. She was born in 96. I understand the fight with Social Security disability. It took me almost 5 years to get on it. I had to sell my guns, my one ton truck, a backhoe and trailer & more to make it during that time. I assume you will be getting the SSI. As you have to have ten years of work history for the actual disability. It is a little different SSD as you don't get your Medicare. But it normally does not pay enough to knock you out of sooner care. If that is what you applied for?

I am sorry you are disabled too. I would love to feel well enough to work a real 40 hour a week job again. Though to be honest I never really workked 40 hours a week. I always worked 65 to 80 hours a week, tearing up my body too.
Trying to live off the peanuts our government pays us is really hard to make it. These damn diaper prices are insane. I am incontinent and have zero choice but too use diapers. I have worn so many crap diapers in my youth and early adult hood that I always buy the best now. Mega max are amazing. I spend a bit over $200 a month sometime $250. But that is pull ups and the bed pads I use to clean up poop & wipes included. I don't buy my pullups and other supplies every month because I don't use that many in a month. But I want protection I can trust and it is not that much more money to buy quality as long as you get most of a full use out of a diaper. But I sure do always think what I could do with a extra $2500 to $3K I spend a year on diapers.

Oh and the diapers I mentioned above all suck way way worse than tranquility so don't try them. That was sarcasm. LOL You are welcome to PM me if you ever have any questions on anything I can help with.

Reactions: diaperboy
I'm not sure if these have been mentioned yet or not, but I say ABU Preschools. The cloth backed version was what I bought. I bought them 3rd hand for a good price, but still didn't like them. Honestly, I can't remember much about them, but I know they were one of the worst diapers I've ever bought.

Probably ID Slip Extra Plus (PE).
They are very comfy and fit well.
But they had tendency to rip apart in a back if you tape them tight. If you tape them looser then they had tendency to slide lower.
Sad, because they have nice breathable side and liked a smoothness of PE material.

1. Depends, used to buy them when I knew nothing else existed but a shockingly bad product.
2. Attends waistband style - it's been a few years but these were the loudest crinkle diapers ever but couldn't hold much and often leaked in my bed or pants while wearing, truly horrible.
3. Cloth diapers - so far it's been a no go for me, haven't found any that don't clump or hold very little.

keepitonDL said:
I am just breaking into the premium diapers and they are definitely showing me what I like I don’t like .
Sooooo , I'm gonna list what I canni stand in some diapers because I don’t know the names I just know they PISSED ME OFF , okay 💕

Too much material , it ends up falling near my hips.

Weird Velcro tabs that are long and not separated
It’s as hard as wrapping a burrito, and also they don’t stay put that well so my actual ic peeps you have been forewarned ✨✨

Last not least mega clumpers, you wear them for a couple hours and all that is supposed to protect you is left at the bottom of the diaper !!. You are left with nothing plastic and rash at so point so yeah. Those are dirt.

So let’s make a safe place to name so “don’t purchase” diapees :)
Walmart has had some bad brands

Wellness brief. I have tried them twice and the first time I made a big mistake and purchased a case. 80% of them the ass or crotch split wide open while being active. I gave them another try years later on some samples they did the same tha bing. They Never replaced their product instead they told me they was really more for bedridden patients like it was my fault for buying them. I used them inside a Abena. The plastic backing had a lot of sandy like grit in it too. Just a horrible experience and one I will never make again.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
activefit said:
Septona diapers (trash bag holds better)
I never seen Septona briefs in local grocery and online retail stores.

Reactions: keepitonDL
Attends

Reactions: Mapboy and keepitonDL
Diaperman95 said:
Wellness brief. I have tried them twice and the first time I made a big mistake and purchased a case. 80% of them the ass or crotch split wide open while being active. I gave them another try years later on some samples they did the same tha bing. They Never replaced their product instead they told me they was really more for bedridden patients like it was my fault for buying them. I used them inside a Abena. The plastic backing had a lot of sandy like grit in it too. Just a horrible experience and one I will never make again.
WELLNESS has the WORST customer service known to mankind! I was using their original diapers for several months when they came out with their "superio" diapers. The original worked pretty well for me but their new ones were total garbage. What pissed me off to no end is that I ordered the original and was sent the new, more expensive ones by mistake. They downright refused to acknowledge ANY fault on their end and hung up on me 3x when I called to ask to speak to a manager! A company like that doesn't deserve a fu**ing NICKEL from Satan himself! How the hell they're still in business a good decade later I'll never understand.

loadedpamperman said:
WELLNESS has the WORST customer service known to mankind! I was using their original diapers for several months when they came out with their "superio" diapers. The original worked pretty well for me but their new ones were total garbage. What pissed me off to no end is that I ordered the original and was sent the new, more expensive ones by mistake. They downright refused to acknowledge ANY fault on their end and hung up on me 3x when I called to ask to speak to a manager! A company like that doesn't deserve a fu**ing NICKEL from Satan himself! How the hell they're still in business a good decade later I'll never understand.
Yeah I went round and round with customer service too. My issue was the originals that was spitting right down the middle and all that sap down my pats. I remember I was at my dads the first time and he was like .."What the hell are you dropping all over the floor?" I had left a trail down the hall and across the living room. I am just glad it was not around friends or public that did not know about my issue.

I had to eat a case of them. The second time when I ordered the sample from them customer service, they told me I need to order the superio instead. ( because of ok reviews I seen I thought it was getting better) They told me the original was not made for active people and that I was using the wrong diaper if I am active. I told them that their site mentions nothing of it. They never offered to replace the samples with the new one either, So I told them they would never here from me again and they did not seam to worried. But I damn sure kept my word. About a year later I was on their site and I seen they are now putting that the original are not best for active people on their site. Or they was then. I don't know now because they are not worth the effort to look up.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I never seen Septona briefs in local grocery and online retail stores.
You got right the brand called sette

Tena Slip 'Original' are definitely the worst i've ever had the displeasure of trying, from the plastic shell ripping to the 'breathable' wings flying off when you look at them sternly, absolute disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBBCA and CptKirk
keepitonDL said:
I am just breaking into the premium diapers and they are definitely showing me what I like I don’t like .
Sooooo , I'm gonna list what I canni stand in some diapers because I don’t know the names I just know they PISSED ME OFF , okay 💕

Too much material , it ends up falling near my hips.

Weird Velcro tabs that are long and not separated
It’s as hard as wrapping a burrito, and also they don’t stay put that well so my actual ic peeps you have been forewarned ✨✨

Last not least mega clumpers, you wear them for a couple hours and all that is supposed to protect you is left at the bottom of the diaper !!. You are left with nothing plastic and rash at so point so yeah. Those are dirt.

So let’s make a safe place to name so “don’t purchase” diapees :)
Basically, any brand you can easily buy in a grocery store, pharmacy, medical supply store...they are all crap, with a few exceptions!

Tyler007 said:
Basically, any brand you can easily buy in a grocery store, pharmacy, medical supply store...they are all crap, with a few exceptions!
Medical supply store will have same as basic grocery store but they generally also have very good brands alongside

SparkyDog said:
Medical supply store will have same as basic grocery store but they generally also have very good brands alongside
My go to pharmacy where I live only carries Attends underwear and other Attends products, Depend underwear and Poise pads. That's it. No tape on briefs...aka diapers. Don't know what the deal is but none of the pharmacies carry any decent diapers and the only place that sells fitted briefs is Walmart and we all know how they are. The one wet wonder diaper.

Nowididit said:
My go to pharmacy where I live only carries Attends underwear and other Attends products, Depend underwear and Poise pads. That's it. No tape on briefs...aka diapers. Don't know what the deal is but none of the pharmacies carry any decent diapers and the only place that sells fitted briefs is Walmart and we all know how they are. The one wet wonder diaper.
a lot of stores are under contract to what products they can carry
they also likely sell pullups way more than briefs

Back