Wondering what the AB/DL community is like in different areas.

Cooper83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
just curious how the community is around the US and world. I know the states have come a long way with more individuals finding their own little place and companies growing that support the community. Even in the states I would imagine there are differences in population depending on the region. Being in the southeast, there are members of the community but seemingly far and wide. I’m sure we’ve all felt alone in this one time or another.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Sadly, I live in a conservative town. I have no DL community here.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69802, MetalDan86, Cooper83 and 2 others
Don't know I'm not AB/DL

Reactions: Cooper83 and SalemRose
AutumnRain said:
Sadly, I live in a conservative town. I have no DL community here.
Nothing in my area either :(

• Sad
Reactions: Cooper83 and Jorelaxed
That’s kind of where I’m at with it. Kinda stinks. And I apologize. Definitely not trying to exclude anyone.

Reactions: Josephine
Think I am alone here too, but not actively looking either. I am sure the users in my area wear out of necessity.

Reactions: Cooper83
And I understand that. Whereas I don’t need them out of necessity, it’s been a huge help for me with stress and anxiety. I’ve always had it. Over the years I’ve learned to cope with it all on my own. Wearing diapers though allows me to really let go of that tension. It would be nice to meet people and just hang out without feeling out of place.

Reactions: Diapercutie
Cooper83 said:
And I understand that. Whereas I don’t need them out of necessity, it’s been a huge help for me with stress and anxiety. I’ve always had it. Over the years I’ve learned to cope with it all on my own. Wearing diapers though allows me to really let go of that tension. It would be nice to meet people and just hang out without feeling out of place.
Why is that? I feel the same way. I don't understand why wearing a diaper alleviates my stress and anxious feelings. Especially since I'm just a DL.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset about being a DL. I would just like a better understanding of the mechanism that makes this work for me.

Reactions: Cooper83, Jorelaxed and TrashPanda01
Josephine said:
Why is that? I feel the same way. I don't understand why wearing a diaper alleviates my stress and anxious feelings. Especially since I'm just a DL.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset about being a DL. I would just like a better understanding of the mechanism that makes this work for me.
I don’t know. I’m generally in control of a lot of things like work, home life, and navigating through this crazy world as we all are. Through a typical day I can be hard on myself a lot and second guess myself or stew over the smallest thing someone says about me.
For me specifically, it’s kinda playful and I don’t have to be such a regimented adult. It’s like a carefree state and I can relax and I can be in charge of this time, even if I have to go out into deal with life and I love it. It’s my own little thing that I have.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
Cooper83 said:
I don’t know. I’m generally in control of a lot of things like work, home life, and navigating through this crazy world as we all are. Through a typical day I can be hard on myself a lot and second guess myself or stew over the smallest thing someone says about me.
For me specifically, it’s kinda playful and I don’t have to be such a regimented adult. It’s like a carefree state and I can relax and I can be in charge of this time, even if I have to go out into deal with life and I love it. It’s my own little thing that I have.
I suppose that one of the reasons why I like wearing, is that I feel that nothing says that I'm not on the clock quite like wearing a diaper. Almost as if it severs my connection to the daily grind.

Here in the Texas Panhandle there are none within a 200 to 400 mile area. Not many AB/DLs or littles up here.

I'm not sure what Michigan has. I've never really looked. There is one store that I know of that sells Tykables. It's a very strange store, I believe more in the sex store vain. It's forty minutes from me in Royal Oak. If there is a store selling ABDL diapers then there must be a need nearby though.

Reactions: diaperlover1773 and Cooper83
Here in Vegas, there are a few, but it is still a bit of a mystery out here.🙂

TrashPanda01 said:
I'm not sure what Michigan has. I've never really looked. There is one store that I know of that sells Tykables. It's a very strange store, I believe more in the sex store vain. It's forty minutes from me in Royal Oak. If there is a store selling ABDL diapers then there must be a need nearby though.
Interesting perspective. We have the one store up in Atlanta that I have been to a few times and it is awesome. Highly recommended. There must be a demand for it because that store has been open for a while.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Josephine said:
I suppose that one of the reasons why I like wearing, is that I feel that nothing says that I'm not on the clock quite like wearing a diaper. Almost as if it severs my connection to the daily grind.
I 100% agree.

Reactions: Josephine and TrashPanda01
i dont think Diapered Adults who pretend to be Babies will be ever Accepted.
But as long as we are tolerated, im ok with it.

Im a bit old about this, but i think not every thing must be on a Parade and some things are better in privacy

Reactions: Pelusos, star, TrashPanda01 and 1 other person
Floodingpants said:
Here in the Texas Panhandle there are none within a 200 to 400 mile area. Not many AB/DLs or littles up here.
Have you not discovered Pampa, Texas yet? (I think that's where all of them might be hiding...jk--lol :ROFLMAO:)--on a realistic note however, that might be a good place to make an ABDL diaper shop (if someone hasn't done so yet) since it would be a catchy play on words.

From Google Maps:
1686262953750.png

Last edited:
Nothing but corn and crickets when it comes to an ABDL community in East Iowa.

GermanDL said:
i dont think Diapered Adults who pretend to be Babies will be ever Accepted.
But as long as we are tolerated, im ok with it.

Im a bit old about this, but i think not every thing must be on a Parade and some things are better in privacy
I agree. I definitely don’t need a soap box to stand on nor do I want one. This is my thing and I’m happy with it. The privacy of it is fun and I like it but I just wonder what it would be like to get with others that are on the same level whether it be on the AB side or the DL side. There is a wide range.

Reactions: Pelusos, GermanDL, Josephine and 1 other person
MetalDan86 said:
Nothing but corn and crickets when it comes to an ABDL community in East Iowa.
I suppose at least both corn and cricket don't care whether you wear or not 🤣 You could stand in a cornfield in a diaper and nobody would be able to see you anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, MetalDan86, Josephine and 1 other person
Back