• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

WNY ABDL - Tylar!

TylarTT

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone, I’m Tylar! 28M little from WNY! I have been a lurker for years, and a private practicer of ABDL for over a decade, off and on.

It’s taken a long time, and I’m still not fully there, but I am starting to accept this part of me.

Hence why I’m here introducing myself. I’m looking for a new community and want to explore ABDL/kink more.

In my free time I have a lot of hobbies. I like building stuff, DIY, programming, automotive stuff, music, fitness (most of the time 😅) and a lot of other things. I have a career that keeps me busy a lot of the time as well.

So feel free to say hi! I’ll see you on discord.

Reactions: Wolfman69, Sealander and TrueHero
Hi and Welcome

Hello Tylar and welcome. Thank you for that introduction.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Nice introduction!

Hey!! Fellow WNY here!!

TylarTT said:
Hi everyone, I’m Tylar! 28M little from WNY! I have been a lurker for years, and a private practicer of ABDL for over a decade, off and on.

It’s taken a long time, and I’m still not fully there, but I am starting to accept this part of me.

Hence why I’m here introducing myself. I’m looking for a new community and want to explore ABDL/kink more.

In my free time I have a lot of hobbies. I like building stuff, DIY, programming, automotive stuff, music, fitness (most of the time 😅) and a lot of other things. I have a career that keeps me busy a lot of the time as well.

So feel free to say hi! I’ll see you on discord.
Hello, Welcome

Back