Wishing for stuff

Annalise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have the greatest wife! She has no problem with me wearing a diaper whenever I want to. I often sleep in a cloth diaper. I wear a disposable every day to work. When I'm getting ready for work I'll lay the diaper out on the bed next to her then lay down on it and put the powder on and tape it up.

Even though I have all of that.... I still wish for more involvement from her. She has put a diaper on me a few times but it's a little lonely with it all being up to me. I know and feel very fortunate for all that I have.

I would love for her to play a trick on me in the middle of the night and funnel warm water into my diaper while I was sleeping. I would wake up wet and think it was an accident. I'm not sure how I would react to that.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Wishful thinking is harmless as long as you don’t expect your spouse to read your mind. I know that goes without saying, but it doesn’t hurt to say it either. Wishful thinking is a great thing to talk about between partners

You could talk to your wife about whether or not she’s comfortable taking more initiative with your diapery interests. Of course, the logistics of the scenario you described don’t sound terribly realistic. Plenty of men have fantasized about waking up to a surprise blowjob or such, but the logistics of getting into position without waking your partner make it hard. If you want her to fill your diaper like that, but she’d probably worry about spilling water all over the bed.

I’m glad to hear your partner is so accepting, and I hope you get everything you’re hoping for.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955
Back