Wish !

NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
For me, it’s a rather simple yet effective one:

My wish, would be for more independent thought.
Out of all the wishes that I've read, I think this one is the most far fetched 🤣

World peace

Are there consequences that come with this wish?

• Thinking
Reactions: TrashPanda01
I'm sorry if this is long-winded or depressing. But 1) This place is a support group; and 2) You asked. :)
I'm gonna go with: I'd wish to have as much money as someone like Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos. At my age (66) my father was driving an RV built like a Greyhound Bus everywhere from Canada to Northern Mexico. I'm confined to a power recliner in an old house. Money could hire a personal chef/dietician to make heart-healthy diabetic meals I'd actually eat. Money could buy a power wheelchair and a vehicle to transport it; and hire a chauffeur to drive it. Money could buy all the physical and occupational therapy I could stand; and also hire a therapist I could talk about depression and gender dysphoria. But I'm not convinced medical science can fix my disability and I don't want any more surgery. I'd also set up a "no-kill" shelter for cats and kittens that charged nothing to spay or neuter people's house cats. And I'd leave the rest to my wife and ASD sons.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and dogboy
yucki said:
I’d wish to be in a universe just like this one but without killers and evil people and wearing diapers are a fashion choice and is common for everyone any age to wear
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ :love:

Josephine said:
Out of all the wishes that I've read, I think this one is the most far fetched 🤣
Perhaps I’m just someone who sees value in thinking for one’s’ own-self over being complacent and falling in line with what’s expected.

Be able to achieve all my wishes.

And world peace

yucki said:
I’d wish to be in a universe just like this one but without killers and evil people and wearing diapers are a fashion choice and is common for everyone any age to wear
Sounds dreamy! 🫠

Back