Wish !

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
If you had one ultimate WISH what would you wish for ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
I would wish for my depression to go away, but if it’s not that serious I would wish for unlimited cookies

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, DLJosie, LePew and 3 others
I suffer from clinical depression it can be very debilitating so i empathise and wish you well ❤️

Reactions: DLJosie, Jorelaxed and thelittlestkitten
michaelmc said:
I suffer from clinical depression it can be very debilitating so i empathise and wish you well ❤️
Thank you and I hope your doing good as well

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie and michaelmc
Personally, I would wish to become a 4 year old little girl with a happy, non emotionally neglectful family who did things with me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: DLJosie, theancientmariner, michaelmc and 2 others
I wish that my wife would enjoy little time with me.

• Love
Wishing for a very happy life and enjoyable long lasting relationship !!

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, DLJosie, michaelmc and 1 other person
I would wish to be a cat! :3

• Wow
Reactions: CrazySmoker, DLJosie and michaelmc
I wish to be able to shapeshift.(Limited by the space around me.)[If what I want to shapeshift into doesn't fit in, let's say a room I'm in, I won't be able to shapeshift into it inside the room.]

• Wow
I've heard people wish for money or fame. All I ever wished for was to start over at 6 without the abuse nothing would make me happier

• Sad
Reactions: DLJosie and LittleAndAlone
To change my age and appearance any time I want. I'd stay a 6 yo old boy by default most of the time but could shift back to grown up temporarily when I need to get grown up things done.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie and Kirisin
If we can use the wish to create something that allows unlimited wishes at will then that, like a book
If not then the ability to create anything I want out of thin air

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, michaelmc and PaddedRita
I wish for an ability to physically regress myself to a different age. I really wish I was a kid again and I do want to spend a second childhood being cared for and loved by a caregiver and I want to have a best friend living with me, too.

• Love
BunnyPrincess said:
Personally, I would wish to become a 4 year old little girl with a happy, non emotionally neglectful family who did things with me.
I do too. It's sad to realize you're family was neglectful towards you and you grew up with parents who didn't care about you. I was denied a happy childhood and was cursed from the start. If my dad would've fucked literally anybody else in the world, I'd be a better person.

• Wow
Reactions: DLJosie, BunnyPrincess and michaelmc
Question yourself: Would you wish be one to get away with breaking the law? Mine probably would. I'd wish for teleportation, matter manipulation or telepathy.

Last edited:
+1 for shape shifting/physical regression - that's the dream!

• Love
I’ve got to go along with those who would like to be a child again providing that I don’t have to make all the mistakes that I did the first time around on the second shot. What it would be like to be a kid again knowing what 67 plus years of living has taught me! Starting at age 7 I wouldn’t make the mistake again of turning down diapers for my nightly bed wetting when they were offered by my mother.

• Love
Reactions: Kirisin, DLJosie, theancientmariner and 2 others
I often wish I could die peacefully and suddenly I'm with my wife and parents in this wonderful place, along with all of our dogs that passed away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: TrashPanda01, DLJosie, BunnyPrincess and 1 other person
I’d wish to be in a universe just like this one but without killers and evil people and wearing diapers are a fashion choice and is common for everyone any age to wear

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, michaelmc and DLJosie
For me, it’s a rather simple yet effective one:

My wish, would be for more independent thought.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Josephine
Back