Wish I didn't have a shrink appointment today

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
If I didn't have to physically leave the house to visit my therapist, I'd gladly diaper up and enjoy the rest of the afternoon coding.

Reactions: Diapercutie
What's stopping you from wearing?

Reactions: Peesalot
My therapist is still telemedicine only which has been fantastic.

Reactions: perlFerret
ronnieM said:
What's stopping you from wearing?
When I'm visiting my therapist, I want him to be able to see the nervousness and unease I have, for one reason. For another, I feel weird wearing diapers to someone else's office if I don't need them for a medical reason.

Reactions: Nightdiaper101
hanzertas said:
My therapist is still telemedicine only which has been fantastic.
Mine is in-person optional. I could do telemedicine but for the things I generally work on with him, body language is important, so in-person visits make for more effective therapy.

Reactions: hanzertas
If you feel that it would be better for you to not wear while you visit the therapist, then I respect your decision. However, there have been many people here who also have to visit therapists and various doctors for different reasons, and most have said that their therapist encourages it if you feel better when doing so.

I personally would absolutely love to wear all around and not have to worry about what people think. I know almost people won’t say anything, but I still feel afraid that I seem too obvious to others and they’ll notice. I mean, there’s specific people in my household that will just slap my backside for no reason and instantly realize.

I am a very nervous person in general and usually feel like attention is drawn when I know about a secret that others don’t. I encourage someone to gain the confidence if it makes you feel more comfortable, because I would love that myself.

Reactions: perlFerret
Back