Wisconsin ABDL

Kbg66 said:
I am very very wanting to donit
so what made you get into this life style? Do you have favorite onesies or anything else? I guess how much have you do you have and looked into everything

RM53061 said:
so what made you get into this life style? Do you have favorite onesies or anything else? I guess how much have you do you have and looked into everything
I only have diapers. I want to get sone clothing but it’s so expensive. Even bottles and suck are pricey.

Reactions: RM53061
Roockus said:
Any chance anybody is near Platteville?
I'm straight west just over the Mississippi river

Kbg66 said:
I only have diapers. I want to get sone clothing but it’s so expensive. Even bottles and suck are pricey.
Yes everything is pricey that’s for sure. I have tried many different brands of diapers right now I have the critter caboose from rearz.

RM53061 said:
Yes everything is pricey that’s for sure. I have tried many different brands of diapers right now I have the critter caboose from rearz.
Yeah I just bought some adult diapers at Walmart to start with now I’m hooked

Kbg66 said:
Do you have clothing? Baby items?

Kbg66 said:
Do you have clothing? Baby items?
Yes multiple onesies a couple changing mats bottles paci and stuffies of course

Oh wow. Would you be willing to share if we were to try me being baby and you the parent?

Kbg66 said:
Oh wow. Would you be willing to share if we were to try me being baby and you the parent?
Depending on what possibly. O I forgot I also have a couple sippy cups

RM53061 said:
Depending on what possibly. O I forgot I also have a couple sippy cups
Maybe the onsie. I can alway go to Walmart for bottles I know they would be small but the meaning would be same

Kbg66 said:
Maybe the onsie. I can alway go to Walmart for bottles I know they would be small but the meaning would be same
That’s where mine came from. I have multiple onesies most are plain that way I can still wear in public with no one knowing.

RM53061 said:
That’s where mine came from. I have multiple onesies most are plain that way I can still wear in public with no one knowing.
Really. I’ve never seen them there. Or maybe I have and did t realize they were.

I just have the normal baby bottles.

But my onesies came from rearz.

RM53061 said:
But my onesies came from rearz.
Ah now I understand lol.

Kbg66 said:
Ah now I understand lol.
Yuppies. I’m totally excited for this winter storm tho.

Kbg66 said:
WalMart diapers are kind of like gas station sushi - you can get the idea but they're on the horrible end of the spectrum. I would highly recommend going to Walgreens next time and getting these "briefs with tabs", but *not* these "unisex stretch briefs". These are not going to be anywhere near the high end diapers you can find online, but they're going to be better than Walmart diapers when you're on a budget.

Reactions: RM53061
RM53061 said:
Yuppies. I’m totally excited for this winter storm tho.
Sorry, replied to the wrong person! :)

Last edited:
Kbg66 said:
And welcome to the forum - I'm across your western border in MN.
I applaud you for diving in by purchasing diapers and finding an online community! So many of us lived for so long thinking we were the only ones that felt this way with no idea others existed, let alone an online community. How did you discover diapers and find this place?

Internet search

Back