Will Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8 fit a 34" waist?

Elmo

Elmo Loves You ❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Any of you tried doing this? Does it work? Is it comfortable?
Reason I'm asking is because if they fit I can save a lot of money and also Pampers have cute designs :)

You'd have to stretch the sides a lot and you could probably just tape them shut next to the landing area anyway. So they'd neither be comfy to wear nor reliably closed.

No I tryed getting into them and the tapes didn’t stretch enough and even if they did there wasn’t much covering down there felt more like a thong. I was probably more of a 35 though as this was during the first lockdown

Reactions: LittleScotty
As much as I'd also love to be able to fit into Pampers I don't think they'll ever hold up like an actual ABDL nappy would capacity wise and would be very prone to leaking.

After looking online it looks like it won't work after they changed the tabs to be less stretchy. Just for reference though, I'm able to fit into Drynites 8-15 and Abena S3's.

Long ago I did the caluclations based on pure body size as a diaper capacity percentage. I calculated that an Large adult diaper would have to be able to take 16L to equal the exploding pamper of then. Rearz Alpacas can do 12L and I'm homing in on the scent.

We waited for them to make a diaper, long has the hope existed of pampers in adult sizes, screw em, they had their chance.

Reactions: LittleScotty
Well... I have a 28/29" waist and "even" I have trouble closing them. I can wear them, but they are not really comfy. Ninjamas with an additional booster are my grocery store choice at the moment.

Simple answer is no.

I don't think Pampers would fit a adult like that...

I've got a 30inch waist and they do fit just, they can hold a surprising amount, a couple of full wettings and swell alot, make me waddle when swelled, I even had a messy accident in a wet one the other day and it held up. I wear them all the time apart from work when I wear drynites

Dlkt said:
I've got a 30inch waist and they do fit just, they can hold a surprising amount, a couple of full wettings and swell alot, make me waddle when swelled, I even had a messy accident in a wet one the other day and it held up. I wear them all the time apart from work when I wear drynites
Wow that’s impressive I sure could use some!

What I do is take one pampers and cut across the complete diaper right after the tabs at the back, then cut the tab piece in half and use them as extenders.

A size 7 is not long enough to cover my front and/or rear, so I take another diaper and tape it inside the first one (double sided tape in the front) about a hand length down the first one I cut. I then tape both together at the rear where I cut off the tabs.

I find this works rather well, and since a good part of it is doubled up probably holds more. I get about 2-3 wettings before they leak.

DenverFeller said:
What I do is take one pampers and cut across the complete diaper right after the tabs at the back, then cut the tab piece in half and use them as extenders.

A size 7 is not long enough to cover my front and/or rear, so I take another diaper and tape it inside the first one (double sided tape in the front) about a hand length down the first one I cut. I then tape both together at the rear where I cut off the tabs.

I find this works rather well, and since a good part of it is doubled up probably holds more. I get about 2-3 wettings before they leak.
Can you post a picture?

DiaperedElmo said:
Any of you tried doing this? Does it work? Is it comfortable?
Reason I'm asking is because if they fit I can save a lot of money and also Pampers have cute designs :)
The ABU little kings have the same feel as pampers cruisers did 10 years ago so they may be worth a try. The prints on them are very cute too.

Back