Will android caregivers ever be a thing?

DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I made a post a while ago asking if the classic diapering machine would ever be a thing, but that was referring to the whole “conveyor belt and gloved hands” type of machine. Here, I’m referring to humanoid robots. As I’m sure you’re all aware, caregivers are so rare that if they were a steak, they would still be on the cow. A living cow. But robot development is advancing at a rate so fast that we may have androids in the near future that are virtually indistinguishable from humans. They might even become capable of displaying the same level of intimacy as humans. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, we’ll be able to have android CGs to give us the love and care we need in the near future?

Last edited:
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I made a post a while ago asking if the classic diapering machine would ever be a thing, but that was referring to the whole “conveyor belt and gloved hands” type of machine. Here, I’m referring to humanoid robots. As I’m sure you’re all aware, caregivers are so rare that if they were a steak, they would still be on the cow. A living cow. But robot development is advancing at a rate so fast that we may have androids in the near future that are virtually indistinguishable from humans. They might even become capable of displaying the same level of intimacy as humans. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, we’ll be able to have android CGs to give us the love and care we need in the near future?
I am not going to say no, but I am not going to say yes either. True, it would be neat but there will always be a risk of something going wrong.

I think more like in WALL-E. Where all of human kind is being serviced by multiple different robots while they sit on their tush.

Reactions: Rspaldog
Even if there were, it wouldn't be good enough. Just like no ABDL diaper will stop us from wanting real baby diapers, etc. It's all just fantasy that will never be truly sated because we can never be actual children again. 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
I didn't see you first post so I cant really tell what people said but I think chances are that android CG's could be a real thing in the future.

The main 2 things to think about or ask is, 1) how long will it take for android's to be able to be a worthwhile CG to the average AB or little? and 2) how long will it take for such a thing to be affordable for the average AB or little? (its a lot of money for something that might only be a CG)

In time anything could happen but this kind of thing I think will end up (for most of us at least) just being a very costly item that just wont get the the most use out of it inless your able to be AB or little 24/7. (Even if you are that seems like a very lonely way to live at that point)

I sure hope not
imagine being changed by a robot and suddenly something goes wrong and now you need a surgeon to reattach your genitals

It would follow logically that that would become a thing. Eventually we will mostly likely have humanoid androids, and theyll get better with time as the technology gets better and the industry grows. Many people have expressed interest in an android partner, and given human nature i think a huge number of people will go for it, men and women alike. It would seem common sense that being able to have one with a personality programmed completely how you want would be the ultimate goal of a company trying to sell something like that. So yeah, if humanoid androids become a thing and it takes off, i could see a lot of us choosing a CG android. Probably with other personality traits though too, lile a full partner but one that is also a CG, unless you only want that aspect in a relationship.
Sentient androids though? Thats a whole other ethical/theoretical thing to get into.

Pretty sure it’ll happen, one day. The main question would be “how fast”? If you look at the commercialization of the virtual reality headset, it’s been more than 20 years in the making, but they’ve just recently started to become more affordable and we might foresee a future where they’re mainstream. When it comes to the android, so far, they’ve mostly only managed to make ones dedicated to specific functions and their price range is still way out of reach for most households (for something that would be more of a curiosity) The first Aibo was released more than 20 years ago and, well, it’s a niche product. For androids to become mainstream enough and versatile enough, it seems like we’ll still have to wait a while. And that’s without going into the technical limitation of creating something with a very versatile range of motion and a power source that would give it decent autonomy. Add to that security concerns (I can only assume that the best way to produce such a thing would most likely be to connect the AI processes to some kind of cloud architecture, just like Siri or most AI programmed with intense processing) Quantum computing could, in theory, open a few doors when it comes to pure processing power, but the technology it’s still quite young. So... will it ever happen? Possibly. But will it happen before other technologies that could, potentially, make it obsolete? Hard to tell. Many huge technological changes are on the horizon, (AI, bio-technology, VR, robotics, ...) It's hard to know, for sure, which one will influence the market the most and that could very well influence what happens. If you're into manga, the series "Chobits" actually talks about the challenges of Androids integration in our society when it comes to interpersonnal relationships. It's only one of many possibilities, but considering it was written 20+ years ago, it aged really well.

Japan has been developing sex bots that are realistic looking .
If you search sex bot on YouTube
You can see where they are at.
So yes I see it happening 😀

SparkyDog said:
I sure hope not
imagine being changed by a robot and suddenly something goes wrong and now you need a surgeon to reattach your genitals
Oof yeah 😳 that’s what i was thinking, if they do exist how poorly things could go…

I am absolutely sure that it will happen at some point in the future.

AI as well as robotics is growing every year so I do expect that at some point in the future there will be androids that could do most anything a human could do.

The question for me is when. I certainly don't expect it in my lifetime!

Reactions: KittyninjaW
I'm sure robitics and AI will get to the point of being able to do most things, as long as we as a species are still here, and at some point the lifetime of people will be WAY longer than it i now as well.

Now, the question is when.

I've heard that people living today will be living to be in the 100's average age, now if that is an infant or a 50yo that is the big question.

But now, for a carer, i se this happening mostly for carrers for disabled, and I could use one myself, have PCA's now, but a robot to help out would be great!

Now, the biggest question would be who is in charge of the carer robot?
Would is be anyone over age 18 would be in charge 100%?
Or
Maybe the carer robot would be able to enforce things for your health, like eating good and alike.
Or
Maybe would be you could have the robot programmed to do jobs and you'd have to have the company reprogram it.
Or
Maybe you could assign who can program it to someone else?

That will be one of the biggest things...
Can/should a robot/AI enforce something over an adult or even a child?
Can/Should a robot/AI be able to allow self destructive things, like would it stop you from say drinking too much?
Can/Should a robot/AI be able to be taught/programmed by the user or would it need some sorta check/auth from the mfg first?

Too many questions.

But imagine having an AI that one day learns that it's not healthy to eat chocolate and won allow you to do that. Or worse yet, learns that wearing diapers is bad for the skin and wont allow you to have/order/keep/wear them anymore.

At what point is literally the AI going to just do something you dont expect?

Only way i see it working at all really is if it's programmed (less AI learning) from company to perform certain tasks and they are locked into the robot and wont be able to change via any learning or user input.

Trust me you don’t want this I saw this one commercial that still gives me the creeps to this day, at the end the robot mistook the chicken as the baby & the baby as the chicken it was just too images that make me think twice about this to this day a raw chicken in a crib wearing a diaper & you can figure out the rest

Do they have to be humanoid or can they be anthropomorphic? If I had a robotic CG I would like them to look like an anthropomorphic wolf

I want to make an adult baby horror movie about an android mommy gone rogue.

Can you imagine a diaper changing android that's been built on the Edward Scissorhands plan and suddenly while changing, "Snip" and suddenly you learn the deeper meaning of being emasculated!

Diaperboy27 said:
Trust me you don’t want this I saw this one commercial that still gives me the creeps to this day, at the end the robot mistook the chicken as the baby & the baby as the chicken it was just too images that make me think twice about this to this day a raw chicken in a crib wearing a diaper & you can figure out the rest

If one becomes available before I die (extremely unlikely), I will wait a few more years to be sure there are no problems - that is I will not be the first to try it!.

Back