Lone Wanderer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Almost all kid cartoons has a "baby episode" or one where one character is treated as a baby or is put in diapers, like Tom and Jerry or Spongebob, but The FairlyOddparents has a great amout of diaper and baby episodes, in a lot of the original episodes Cosmo and Timmy are dressed as babies and poop their diapers, i was curious what other people think about this, i know a lot of people love this kind of scenes in shows and movies and i have not hear man people talking about this detail in the fairlyoddparents, what do you think, this are some examples but there are others

Reactions: KrankyPants
I watched this show and never noticed lol

Reactions: AComputerGuy
I was watching the marathon that was on TV+ yesterday and noticed. I never noticed as a kid, though! The more I watch that show, the more diaper references I pick up on! I am glad it was not just my imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnSnow
Oh yeah, and let's not forget that one fairy that is like cupid that wears a diaper that, of course, mentioned his diaper, LOL!

Reactions: JohnSnow
SwedishAWESOMEog said:
I watched this show and never noticed lol
At first me neither but after some time i strart realizing how common that moments were in the show

Reactions: SwedishAMAZING
KrankyPants said:
I was watching the marathon that was on TV+ yesterday and noticed. I never noticed as a kid, though! The more I watch that show, the more diaper references I pick up on! I am glad it was not just my imagination.
Not only baby/diaper references, but a lot of dirty diaper references without a baby beign a current character in the show

Back