Why I love Diapers, Nappy’s & Pull Ups ❤️

happynappychappy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Where do I start! I love the feel of the material itself, I love the crinkle sound they make and the tear of the fastners and fold points. I love the padding, how it feels around my privates to my bum. I love the snugness of 2 or 3 layered and love the sense of calm that it evokes. I love using baby powder and make I get it everywhere. I love using creams for my bottom and may actually slip with a finger (oops!) I love to fantasise about the roll play of daddy and sissy and love how much more effeminate I am when wearing, I love how I can’t stand still and squirm and move about as much as possible because the physical feeling is just so…lovely

And then there’s the love of wetting, sometimes even more than an orgasm.

It just feels right to me! 😁👍

PS not into pooping

Reactions: Seabear, Pelusos, Dlkt and 5 others
happynappychappy said:
Where do I start! I love the feel of the material itself, I love the crinkle sound they make and the tear of the fastners and fold points. I love the padding, how it feels around my privates to my bum. I love the snugness of 2 or 3 layered and love the sense of calm that it evokes. I love using baby powder and make I get it everywhere. I love using creams for my bottom and may actually slip with a finger (oops!) I love to fantasise about the roll play of daddy and sissy and love how much more effeminate I am when wearing, I love how I can’t stand still and squirm and move about as much as possible because the physical feeling is just so…lovely

And then there’s the love of wetting, sometimes even more than an orgasm.

It just feels right to me! 😁👍

PS not into pooping
That sounds amazing. I love wearing nappies so much too

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Andy86 and happynappychappy
I suspect you will find a lot of people on this forum who will agree with you, including myself!

• Love
Reactions: happynappychappy and Wolfman69
Back