why do you wear adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always liked diapers as long as I can remember and I never really wanted to be taken out of diapers. I used to take some of my younger sisters diapers when she was in them and I even tired using bed sheets as well. I was caught a few times but nothing happened though. It wasn't until I started college that I actually got back to buying and wearing my own diapers.
I find that diapers are comfortable, relaxing and a great stress reliever especially when they are wet. They also help me to fall asleep faster and I feel refreshed in the morning when waking up in them. This is completely different from what it was it used to to be almost elusively sexual for me and now it is far from it.

I wear diapers because I have Cerebral Palsy.

I wear diapers because I love them. I've fantasized about wearing diapers for as long as I can remember, as far back as 6 or 7 years old at least. I'm not sure why, I love a mix of adult and childish things and wouldn't want to give up some of the awesome parts of being an adult, but I've just always wanted to be put back in diapers. When I actually got a chance to try out really nice adult diapers many years later, they were amazing and made me feel wonderful. So I keep wearing them.

caitianx said:
I wear diapers because I have Cerebral Palsy.

I don't know much about CP... are diapers a requirement for most people with that condition?

I wear diapers because I can and the feel wonderful. They give me a sense of comfort and I enjoy wearing.

They give me a sense of security. I suffered trauma as a child and they make me feel safe.

Because I love diapers, that and I drink a lot of coffee, and tend to have to pee alot, saves me getting up every 5 minutes lol.

bambinod said:
I don't know much about CP... are diapers a requirement for most people with that condition?

From some quick Internet research, CP is characterized as a muscle disorder. Apparently, the severity of the disorder varies in different people with CP. Some have it relatively mild, manifesting as difficulty walking or lack of coordination. Others have it much more severely and symptoms can include total inability to move at times or muscle seizures. Incontinence is listed as a related symptom, and I'd presume that it's a pretty direct effect of the more severe muscle spasms.

I wear diapers for IC,but the secondary benefit is i love a good diaper, thirdly public bathrooms are getting nastier and are being cleaned and maintaihed less and less, and finally an even bigger issue is the size places without a "family style" bethroom the handicapped stall is just not enough room for your average power chair,getting in and getting the door closed is not easy, in real life the handicapped stall needs to be at least 1 1/2 times the current size to be funct.ional

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Started wearing as a result of post-pregnancy issues that were exacerbated by me getting hit by a van when I was a child. Still have some urge IC related issues but still wearing because of the sense of comfort they give me. Something about them just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I find they help me calm down when I start to get stressed out (which has been often lately) .

I wear because they are comfortable and are a great way to reduce stress.

I am a newbie to wearing.

I like the feel and look of them.

I feel protected and safe when I wear them. There's definitely a bit of regression and escapism.

It is also nice not having to think about going to the bathroom all the time and not having to hold it in.

nappluver said:
is that worth it?

I would say no. I would definitely be happier if I still had the choice. It's not life-destroying, but it is constantly irritating and paranoia-inducing.

It is definitely not for anyone who isn't financially and socially independent.

Kaliborio said:
I would say no. I would definitely be happier if I still had the choice. It's not life-destroying, but it is constantly irritating and paranoia-inducing.

It is definitely not for anyone who isn't financially and socially independent.

Not good, could you expand a bit. How did you un-train yourself? And, have you made a concerted effort to reestablish control? thanks

I didn't deliberately untrain, although a case could be made that I negligently untrained. I applied a lot of stuff from the 12 Month Diaper Training Program (giving up underwear completely, resizing my wardrobe to fit my diapers, deliberately not holding urine and so on) but I did it basically to get more comfortable wearing diapers because I wanted to go 24/7 and use for a while anyway.

I also dabbled in hypnosis. It never worked on me that I noticed, prior to untraining, but I was fairly consistent with it while I was wearing 24/7, so I don't know.

I haven't made a concerted effort to retrain because I don't want to go through the shaky control/accidents stage - I'm doing a lot of contract work right now in the arts, which is heavily social, so I think having even one accident would probably end me with that specific client. Diapers and dry pants are preferable, even if they're annoying.

bambinod said:

There are some continent adults with CP, but many are incontinent.

Because I got too curious at 11 years old and couldn't stop. And now I am too big for baby diapers/goodnites so I have to use adult diapers.

I wear diapers because I love wearing them. I'm not incontinent in anyway, but I just love the feeling of wetting in something without physically going to the bathroom. I also just love the comfiness and security I get wearing a dipper around my butt.

I wear them because I like doing it and because I can. The tougher question is why do I like them? I can't answer that one with any confidence but it doesn't weigh on me much these days, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back