Why do you enjoy wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i enjoy the padding of them and how they feel and the thickness. I like how it feels when I pee in them and feeling it spread. I also enjoy pooping in them because it makes me feel dependent on them.

Diapers are comforting and I like the feeling of wearing them. Like ArchieRoni said, their bulky presence is comforting.

When I am in my diaper, I feel relaxed, less stressed. non sexual

Not sexual at all for me. It's a stress reliever for the most part. I also have OAB and some leaking, so it Keeps me from having the embarrassing wet spots.

They're a comfort object for me as well. For someone like me transitioning into adulthood, playing little is a great temporary escape.

I like the comfort of them and they are a stress reliever for me. The biggest thing for me is not having to get out of bed in the middle of the night or early in the morning to use the bathroom. Plus I love the feeling of a wet diaper.

Since the start of my 24/7 diapered vacation on Monday, I have messed twice. The second time was actually quite enjoyable. Somehow, I think there will be more until I am done on Monday afternoon

Although my diaper wearing is highly sexual, the main attraction is the comfort, security, confidence, and soothing effect they have on my whole being. I love so many things about them. I even enjoy laundering my cloth diapers, hanging up my plastic pants to dry, opening my dresser drawer filled with colorful plastic pants, seeing a stack of clean folded pre-fold diapers in my size, and all the accessories in my night stand (pacifier, pins, baby powder, etc.). Why all these good things sometimes demand to be expressed sexually I don't understand, but this is probably a topic for a separate thread.

Stay padded my friends.

PyjamaBaby said:
The average person messes once a day, but the range is from three times a day to every three days.

With colitis it can be as much as 15 times per day.

Love the feel of wearing diapers. But most of all keeps me dry. Kind of makes me feel young too. :biggrin:

PyjamaBaby said:
Ouch. That doesn't sound fun. Is that more diarrhoea than normal bm?

Yes, and much blood. I very nearly needed to be transfused (and probably should have been) during one year-long episode (2007) as my blood values were half normal before they bottomed out after some further blood loss. I remember slowly crawling up the stairs at that time breathing hard as I could not get enough oxygen exchange.

Why indeed. Why does anyone love what they love. Why does a gay man like being with men. Why does a DL like being in diapers.

The answer. We just do.

its kinky and I love the soft feeling of the diaper and plastic pants

I was fond of Diapers as long as i can remember. Don't know how it originally developed, maybe it had something to do with being a bedwetter when i was little Remember putting on a pair of pampers i snuck out of a diaper bag putting them on for the first time in a very long time felt right. It felt satisfying. I remember wetting it so much i could barley move, it was so heavy, saggy and wet. It felt SO good. For me it's not always sexual. This is a topic for a different thread. It is sexual at times, but overall they make me feel more whole. I love the feeling, it mentally relaxes me. soft and everything.

i just love the feel having a nappy on if I having to be able to use then the feel of wetting yourself against the skin is great and if I am home alone its nice to mess in a wet nappy just find it relax me .

- - - Updated - - -

i just love the feel having a nappy on if I having to be able to use then the feel of wetting yourself against the skin is great and if I am home alone its nice to mess in a wet nappy just find it relax me .

All of the above....

Hi, for me, it's fetish (sexual? maybe!), the feeling of being helpless, comfy, the sound ; feel of the crinkly shiny smooth plastic shell and the looks it's just amazing.....Whaoooo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear at night for bedwetting and always have. I hated having to wear pin on cloth diapers with plastic pants growing up, especially when I was 10+. I was allowed to diaper myself, so long as I did it tight and correct starting at age 11or 12. I also rebelled by taking off my diaper after I got in bed convincing myself I wouldn't wet my bed if I concentrated on it hard enough before going to sleep. Ha, what a stupid idea that was. I also had plastic mattress covering so the sheets would just get soaked. This was doubly bad because my punishment for taking off my diaper was having to have my mom put my diaper on me again for 2 weeks. I was told if I could go a week with a dry diaper I could stop wearing them. This was a us less promise since I wet every night but I again tried to deceive by taking off my wet diaper in the morning and putting on a dry one. Great idea except what did I do with the wet diaper, well of course Imtried to hide them, dumb, dumb, dumb. Now I was nearing 13 years old and had to lay down every night on my bed, spread my legs, and be diapered. The real embarrassing side was now I wasn't allowed to take off my morning diaper until one of my parents got up and checked it. Yes there I was every morning, with my 3 non bed wetting brothers waddling around waiting for one of my parents to stick their finger in to feel if my diaper was wet. I was well into my 13th year before I was allowed to once again take care of matters myself. I had gotten over the need to try and deceive. I also suffered from some daytime leakage. The last time I totally soaked my pants was probably in 6th grade. I always had to go to the bathroom 15+ times a day and often would sort of make it. I always dealt with damp underwear and smaller to larger spots on my pants. I had allot of black pants in those days. The most annoying part about this was by afternoons I would have that scent of peepee pants. Fortunately I was not "found out" by anyone that I can remember. My mom had a bunch of those thicker training pant type of underwear in my drawer and that helped. I went to dr's about this which of course I hated. Talking to nurses and doctors about being a bedwetter and being poked and prodded for it was embarrassing. I hated my diapers until I found out about masturbation at age 13 or so. I found it really felt good to wake up in a soaked diaper and masturbate in them. Of course this was s when I became a diaper lover. When I was in my 20's I had a through eurodynamic study done and found out I had a neurogenic bladder from unknown causes, probably since birth. This meant I never had a change with bedwetting nor leaking during the day. Since I liked diapers so much now I went to thick disposables during the day and stayed with my pin on cloth at night. 24/7 is where I will be from now on. It's wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back