Why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong?

Toddler80

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm laying in my bed with my diaper and romper on and I feel like I am doing something wrong I hear voices telling me that I'm wrong for wearing a diaper. on the other hand the little boy inside of me is in his element. I think I finally got passed the binge purge cycle after many years of denial I'm still a little unsure about myself at times. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so shy I've never really have let the people that know me see me when I into my little gear I guess I afraid of rejection and how my friends would react if they were to find out I'm a little.there is only one of my family members that knows about my little side . I've never been able to keep things from her.
I guess I have always felt like I was acting a lot younger than my friends I've always wanted to stay a kid.but I know that it is not possible I've also felt like I was forced to grow up faster than I should have. But I guess that's what expected when you're the oldest child. I took the brunt of the abuse so my little brother didn't get hurt as much as I did. Sorry if it seems like I was rambling on about things this was on my mind tonight.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Its okay @Toddler80 , what you are describing is guilt and shame. Many of us go through cycles where we feel it. Likely it stems from our childhood during potty training. Enjoying diapers can make us feel guilty because our subconscience remembers us trying to get our parents love and approval by using the toilet. So when we reject the toilet, somewhere in the backs of our mind, we feel like we are disappointments not worthy of the love from our creators. Hence the guilt and shame.
You are doing nothing wrong by wearing and using diapers.

Last edited:
Back