Why are people against adding "easy mode" to some games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaperman95 said:
I am not judging nobody. sorry you took offence to my statement. I was just stating I can see how some people find the easy modes a cheat and related it something I enjoy and spent years practicing since I don't really play video games. I never said they cant use them or I would judge them. I obviously know that a new bowler is not going to be worth a shit because I was once that same person. My word man you act like I really made you mad. That was not my intent to do. Nor to pass judgement. I have never told adult they are meant for kids even though they meant for kids and even though they are and most houses wont put them up for adults because many throw the ball to hard and it will damage them. Use all the cheat codes you want in life. And by the definition of the Game bumpers are cheating that's why they are not allowed in league bowling. That's not me thinking it that is the rules so take it how ever you want but it sounds like you just want to bitch to me.

Cheat codes in life? Bruh, I'm not talking at some special championship

A Hobby is literally about having fun no "Buts" about it

If someone needs some kind of "Assist" to enjoy something, they shouldn't be invalidated, but sure let's keep being a bunch of "Elitists"

This topic has ran its course and I've asked for it to be locked, good day to everyone

Last edited:
BabyTyrant said:
Cheat codes in life? Bruh, I'm not talking at some special championship

A Hobby is literally about having fun no "Buts" about it

If someone needs some kind of "Assist" to enjoy something, they shouldn't be invalidated, but sure let's keep being a bunch of "Elitists"

This topic has ran its course and I've asked for it to be locked, good day to everyone
Another words you want the last word. Even though you put words in other peoples mouths and miss quote people.

Reactions: kratox and Saltedcaramel64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back