Who's your doll friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some of my old american girl do.ls I play with and some baby think it over dolls, but the ones I play with most are sout the green puppy from leap frog and my stuffed Pikachu I have had since I was 12 I generally have them with me at all times

Here is a picture of "Precious".
I sleep with him every single night.
View attachment 22962
Sometimes I feel bad, that I need to
sleep with a dolly to help me feel safe
and loved in this world.

caitianx said:
Here is a picture of "Precious".
I sleep with him every single night.
View attachment 22962
Sometimes I feel bad, that I need to
sleep with a dolly to help me feel safe
and loved in this world.
Don't feel bad. I sleep with teddybears every night. Nothing wrong with it at all.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Don't feel bad. I sleep with teddybears every night. Nothing wrong with it at all.

As you can see, "precious", my dolly friend is not a "White" dolly friend, but an African-American/Hispanic baby dolly friend.
I may be "White", but I ditched my own racial biases long ago. "Precious" is just wearing his disposable dydee and a pair
of plain PEVA plastic pants.

My Teddy Bear, "Poopy" also wears a disposable dydee and PEVA plastic pants too.

Same with my plush Bunny, "Boing-Boing".

caitianx said:
As you can see, "precious", my dolly friend is not a "White" dolly friend, but an African-American/Hispanic baby dolly friend.
I may be "White", but I ditched my own racial biases long ago.

I honestly didn't even notice your dolls color.

Yeah, I'm not really sure why race had anything to do with your doll. I don't think anyone really cares. I think they're more concentrated about the companionship, love, and cuddliness your dolly brings you.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Yeah, I'm not really sure why race had anything to do with your doll. I don't think anyone really cares. I think they're more concentrated about the companionship, love, and cuddliness your dolly brings you.

Agreed!
"Precious" comforts and keeps me safe and loved, which is the primary requirement for a true dolly friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back