• No

Votes: 64 64.0%

• Total voters

Austen00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so I feel jealous for the abdls who still fit in “baby” diapers like I would kill to have my pull ups back

Reactions: littledub1955 and PGAFAN2008
MailCat581 said:
I outgrew baby diapers during my teenage years. I was always small for my age because I grew up with autism spectrum disorder and didn't hit my growth spurts until my late teen years.
I out grew pull ups when I was 9 I was sad the next time I put one on and the side snapped

I can’t I’m afraid but wish I can. I so want to wear Pampers and also Huggies Pull Ups

chasekiddo19 said:
I can’t I’m afraid but wish I can. I so want to wear Pampers and also Huggies Pull Ups
Like idk why but I freaking loved huggies pull ups like I feel like if we started a petition and got enough people on this forum to sign they might make pull ups for adults even though they make goodnites

Reactions: tbjay and littledub1955
I outgrew baby diapers like when i was about 12 , had to move to youth then subsequently adult diapers .

Reactions: littledub1955
Not a chance. In fact, I'm not sure that I ever fit in baby diapers. :)

Since ABDL diapers are very hard and expensive to get where I live and I dont like the cloth medical diapers, I wear almost exclusively goodnites, ninjamas and pampers. The old version of pampers I could stretch the tabs and wear them without any additional tools, but the new version which is less stretchy, I must put some plastic pressure buttons to protect the white extenders from ripping away from the pampers, since I cannot stretch the tabs to the landing area anymore. Pampers baby dry are very hard to leak on me, and I enjoy the feeling of having to change more often.

show.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pdiapered and dancerboy
Yeah still fit in lots of baby and kids diapers

• Love
Austen00 said:
Ok so I feel jealous for the abdls who still fit in “baby” diapers like I would kill to have my pull ups back
I would kill to fit in a Birdseye diaper that I could pin on with a single 3 in. diaper pin.

Sgdlboy said:
I outgrew baby diapers like when i was about 12 , had to move to youth then subsequently adult diapers .
I didn't wear diapers again until a few years ago but until I was 14, I think that I could fit into a number 5

I use Pampers swaddlers all the time by attaching two extra tabs on each side.

Chalsed said:
Since ABDL diapers are very hard and expensive to get where I live and I dont like the cloth medical diapers, I wear almost exclusively goodnites, ninjamas and pampers. The old version of pampers I could stretch the tabs and wear them without any additional tools, but the new version which is less stretchy, I must put some plastic pressure buttons to protect the white extenders from ripping away from the pampers, since I cannot stretch the tabs to the landing area anymore. Pampers baby dry are very hard to leak on me, and I enjoy the feeling of having to change more often.

View attachment 57889
Will these work on thick cotton diapers? If so, where can I buy some?

Jg21101 said:
Yeah still fit in lots of baby and kids diapers
I think that those of us who can still fit in a babies diaper are the luckiest amongst us and the most adorable. I for one, cannot and I'm envious of those who still can.

So technically if I get some duck tape and toilet paper I can put a pull up on and when I was desperate for diapers I would do that until I couldn’t get them anymore because my cousins were potty trained

• Haha
Austen00 said:
So technically if I get some duck tape and toilet paper I can put a pull up on and when I was desperate for diapers I would do that until I couldn’t get them anymore because my cousins were potty trained
I would've done the same.

littledub1955 said:
I would've done the same.
Like for me pull ups are just like nostalgia as a 2000s kid like some of my first memories are in pull ups I remember every morning when I woke up it was there to use like my own personal bathroom I didn’t see them as training pants I saw them as a personal bathroom

• Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall and littledub1955
Still wear Goodnites. That count?

DLBoston said:
Still wear Goodnites. That count?
What size? cause large and extra large are meant for like 8-16 year olds

Back