Who plays Smash or other fighting games?

yd5

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone play Smash Ultimate, Melee, or other fighting games like Tekken or Street Fighter? If you do, who do you main?

Reactions: theancientmariner
I play abit of smash, used mainly the wii fighter, only because his moves are abit of a cheat and quite easy to play with the AI bots, just keep spamming the tornado move and most bots just dont know how to react hehe

MullbG said:
I play abit of smash, used mainly the wii fighter, only because his moves are abit of a cheat and quite easy to play with the AI bots, just keep spamming the tornado move and most bots just dont know how to react hehe
Understandable, I'd say in regards to the Miis, I have a rather... Unique way of using them.

Attachments

• IMG_20230706_030855776.jpg
    IMG_20230706_030855776.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
yd5 said:
Understandable, I'd say in regards to the Miis, I have a rather... Unique way of using them.
do tell! and oh for mine i meant mii swordfighter

MullbG said:
do tell! and oh for mine i meant mii swordfighter
Oh gotcha. Tldr besides my Minecraft pig-creeper hybrid. I use Miis based off of the face from this old meme.1688635161108.png

I’ve played a bit of Smash on the Switch and also am a big fan on brawler games like Scott Pilgrim, Streets of Rage, and TMNT.

Last edited:
I play plenty of smash, mostly melee and smash ultimate. In melee I used to main peach and sandbag with kirby or pichu.

In smash ultimate, I don't really main anyone but generally play with Lucas, Ness, toon link, villager, or inkling. Sometimes I'll also play with ddd or ridley

Last edited:
I actually really enjoy Nickelodeon All Star Brawl competively more than any Smash game for some weird reason, I cant wait for the sequel that's coming.

For more traditional fighting games, I think Them's Fightin' Herds is my best one.

Does Diablo 2 count ?

yd5 said:
Anyone play Smash Ultimate, Melee, or other fighting games like Tekken or Street Fighter? If you do, who do you main?
I do! I even make fan smash bros stuff.

AnxiousBoyo12 said:
I actually really enjoy Nickelodeon All Star Brawl competively more than any Smash game for some weird reason, I cant wait for the sequel that's coming.

For more traditional fighting games, I think Them's Fightin' Herds is my best one.
Wait so the sequel is def happening and not just a joke on Cherry's YouTube?

Also what's up fellow NASB enjoyer. I haven't been to a bracket in a while but I'm very on and off when it comes to playing it. But I would like to try and compete in that game again someday.

KittyninjaW said:
I do! I even make fan smash bros stuff.
Do you mean that you make mods or art of Smash characters?

CrazySmoker said:
Does Diablo 2 count ?
Probably not, I think I did try playing Diablo a long time ago and it wasn't really my thing.

yd5 said:
Do you mean that you make mods or art of Smash characters?
Animations of fanmade Smash Fighters in smash.

KittyninjaW said:
Animations of fanmade Smash Fighters in smash.
That sounds like fun, I love fan made animations.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
yd5 said:
Wait so the sequel is def happening and not just a joke on Cherry's YouTube?

Also what's up fellow NASB enjoyer. I haven't been to a bracket in a while but I'm very on and off when it comes to playing it. But I would like to try and compete in that game again someday.
Cherry's joke was the July 10th meme date, but the leaks seems like are true. Plus, just today Gamemill Youtube Channel updated their playlists, adding 4 private videos, thing they often do before announcing something.

Plus Comic Con San Diego being tomorrow, with a panel of Game Announcement from Nick, well . . . It seems like they announce the sequel tomorrow, but still, just speculation

I’m a longtime Street Fighter player. Friends and I would walk to the arcade after school back in the early 90's to play Street Fighter II. My favorite in the series is Marvel vs Capcom II. I used to have the Sega Naomi version in an arcade cabinet, and I kept it in my office at my previous place of employment. That was how I settled disputes with my coworkers. :) My son loves Smash Bros but I've tried a few times and just can't seem to warm up to it.

AnxiousBoyo12 said:
Cherry's joke was the July 10th meme date, but the leaks seems like are true. Plus, just today Gamemill Youtube Channel updated their playlists, adding 4 private videos, thing they often do before announcing something.

Plus Comic Con San Diego being tomorrow, with a panel of Game Announcement from Nick, well . . . It seems like they announce the sequel tomorrow, but still, just speculation
Omg I'm super hyped now. Please let this be real.

I main Pichu in Smash Ultimate, otherwise I don’t play a lot of fighting games, maybe Pokken Tournament but I haven‘t played enough of that to have a main

I play melee and a bit of ultimate, tried a bit of NASB which was fun (loved Lincoln's Aerial Up-Strong :D) rugrats in NASB 2 is hype

Back