Who likes showing their undies?

Pantysnpullups

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Does anyone else purposely try to show their girly underwear or bras in public? I really enjoy wearing slightly loose fitting pants so if I bend over my underwear pokes out. And I try to wear shirts that display my bra straps or outlines. Does anyone else do this or anything similar? Here's what I wore today.

Attachments

• 20240104_112341.jpg
    20240104_112341.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 20240103_184813.jpg
    20240103_184813.jpg
    791.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: CoastieKate, Chrissie, michaelmc and 2 others
I am happy to show the tops of my panties (girly or plastic) when my top rises up.

• Love
Reactions: tim5061, michaelmc and Woncrinklz
So long as doing so in a "safe" community, I think it's hot. Even with cute lace borders, though it might be pushing it.

I have, and had a kind male store clerk comment to me, surprised as I was. But not in any sexual way. Just, "Nice color matching..." etc.
Have anyone ever received female attention? I know women are shy, certainly taught not to comment on stuff like that, but had it ever happened?? (My bet is they'd think you had a fun night with your girlfriend or wife and think it was cute)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CuriousFabio and KittyninjaW
In the warm season, in my house with a lot of windows its diapers or panties with a short t-shirt. Don't care who sees, I just hope it drives my neighbors nuts. When out wearing panties I try to have a long tail t-shirt tucked in my pants to cover.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Woncrinklz, Pantysnpullups and 1 other person
Woncrinklz said:
So long as doing so in a "safe" community, I think it's hot. Even with cute lace borders, though it might be pushing it.

I have, and had a kind male store clerk comment to me, surprised as I was. But not in any sexual way. Just, "Nice color matching..." etc.
Have anyone ever received female attention? I know women are shy, certainly taught not to comment on stuff like that, but had it ever happened?? (My bet is they'd think you had a fun night with your girlfriend or wife and think it was cute)
I usually always go to female clerks when I'm shopping for panties or bras. Most of the time they just ask "did you find everything ok?" Or "do you need a gift receipt in case they don't fit her?" And I just answer accordingly.

I have had (on very rare occasions) a clerk say something like "these are really cute" or "o I love this brand/style".

Once (when I was buying girls panties at a department store) the clerk said "o your daughter will love these...my granddaughter wears these ones everyday ".

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen, Chrissie and 2 others
BabyLouise said:
I am happy to show the tops of my panties (girly or plastic) when my top rises up.
Me too

Reactions: warmfeeling
Back