Who have a hobby and/or life goal?

As far as road-trips go, I'd still like to visit all the old origins of civilization, to see where it all began. Obviously though, I'm not arrogantly nutty enough to visit those places, as they are, ruled by infantile, power-crazed nutters.
Although, I'd also like to visit that other basketcase, the USA 😝, for a road-trip to see,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_post_office_murals
(And I imagine that the food would be slurpingly better in the US).

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, WannabeGirl, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
GypsyNappylover said:
That chocolate chip banana cake sounds bloody nice to have, i hope it taste good as it sound
Oh it is 😏😏 And super easy to make no matter how much of a baker or not one may be!

Reactions: WannabeGirl and GypsyNappy
I love to travel to see new places. So it has been a long time goal to visit all 50 states in the USA. I inserted sheets of paper with the names of each state into a small 50-page photo album that I have. Then when I visit a new state, I get some type of picture taken of me that identifies the state. Like maybe standing in front of a sign that says, "Welcome to the State of ..." That picture then replaces the paper in the album for that page. It's my goal to finish off the album.

Also I would like to visit 100 countries. Not necessarily any specific ones, but 100 total. This comes from an award I am working on with radio called the DXCC. In Amateur Radio, DX stands for distance and the CC stands for Century Club. The DXCC is Amateur Radio's premier award that can be earned by confirming on the air contacts with 100 countries. A person begins with the basic DXCC award and then works their way up to what is called the DXCC Honor Roll. Anyway, in addition to sending my signal around the world, I wish to also physically "send' myself around the world.

✈️🚁🗽🗼🏰🏯🏝️

Last edited:
Reactions: LinkDL and GypsyNappy
lilbabyjooce said:
Oh it is 😏😏 And super easy to make no matter how much of a baker or not one may be!
I would ask you to send me a simple but, I'm assuming you live in America and your cake would be buggered by the time it gets to Australia

• Haha
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Too many hobbies. I could quit my day job and still never do all the cool stuff I'd like to do.

Baking/cooking, video games, writing, reading. Slow neighborhood walks...

Reactions: GypsyNappy and WannabeGirl
Oh hell, I’ve been through so many hobbies. I’ve had a beer brewing phase that was gratifying. And fattening.

I had a poker phase as an attempt to bring enough people to my house to help me drink the product of my beer phase.

I’ve had countless gaming obsessions, and I choose to see each game I attach to as a distinct hobby. One that stands out is the custom arcade cabinet in my home office.

I’m currently in a programming phase, as I’m an IT professional, but I insist on having personal projects outside of work.

I have the obvious diaper hobby and other sexual hobbies. I’ve amassed a collection of sex toys and can claim intermediate to advanced proficiency with several non-trivial kinks.

I went through a short but intense baking phase that was gratifying but ultimately a lot of trouble. And fattening.

3D printing and modeling was a lot of fun. I go back to it on occasion when I have need to produce a custom widget for something.

I hate gardening, but I do enjoy feeding birds and squirrels in the backyard.

I’m developing an appreciation for board games of many types. I’ve been obsessing on Twilight Imperium for the better part of the last year. Meeting a new board game usually means thinking about how to produce a digital version, feeding my programming hobby.

As for consumptive “hobbies”, anime was a great joy to me, but I have less time for it in my adult life these days. I insist on subbed anime, which requires your undivided attention, unfortunately. I do keep up with Marvel films and shows, Star Trek, Star Wars, and Doctor Who. But beyond all those, I’m an incredible James Bond nerd. I also share my wife’s love of several classic sitcoms, which is easy since I’m a combination of Fraiser, Ted from HIMYM, Ross, and… Lucy.

lilbabyjooce said:
I have a lot of hobbies! First and foremost I’m an artist—I’m an animation major in school and outside of it I mainly do digital illustrations tho I’ve been looking to get back into traditional a bit (I used to be very big on watercolor and gouache, along with mixed media pieces.) I also really love music—I used to play marimba and cello (among other things) in high school. I mainly play piano now as there’s one at my school and I like making my own songs up. I just recently used my own music for one of my animation projects and it was really cool!! I love writing and poetry though neither are my strong suit. I have an interest in marine biology and also am really big on aquarium care (I used to work at a koi pond center and learned so much!! Now I just have a goldfish but I really really take care of him with what I’ve learned). I love hiking and being in nature and really want to get back to a more “child like” view on being in it—just immersing myself and drawing plants I find cool and taking out books on local wildlife and the like in an innocent, purely knowledge driven way. If that makes any sense. I also love baking and make a mean chocolate chip banana bread 😎😝💕
As far as goals I’m not really sure. Obviously I want to work in the animation industry but I don’t know for how long. I hope in my life I can explore new places more and live in interesting places, too. I don’t really aspire to have a ton of money or anything fancy, I just want to get better with my health and enjoy life more.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - That sounds really great. :)

• Wow
Reactions: pumpkinsweets
Music is the one thing that contects to my soul my end goal is to learn to play as many insturments as i can before a kick the bucket i alredy now a great majority,

I like drawing and painting (my profile pic is a watercolor I did a couple of years ago). I play 4 instruments, the guitar, the trombone, the recorder, and the ocarina: one well, one okay-ish, and two meh (on a good day). I planted my first garden this year and I think it may be more trouble than it's worth, but we'll see. I like reading and making coffee and baking and cooking...sometimes all at once, (which, come to think of it, is why my eggs come out hard instead of over-easy every d*** time). I play video games on easy mode, sometimes on hard. I program professionally, which started as a hobby and now I almost never do in my spare time, but I still count it.

I have lots of hobbies, retro gaming, youtubing, making memes, and watching anime and cartoons.

I have 3 goals, to start making my dream animations, to have a dom to make me little, and to move out and have a good life.

Reactions: GypsyNappy
My Youtube channel at the moment. Making sketches, etc.

Reactions: WannabeGirl, PinkDiaperSissy and GypsyNappy
I got into blacksmithing during covid. Got a decent forge off Amazon that cost me just over $100. Anvil from a friend for$40 and I've got a few hammers and even made my own from a piece of axel. I made a chain, a trammel, a few S-Hooks, and some wall hangers. I need to make more metal tongs but Ive made some cool stuff so far.

On my list of stuff to make:
-Treasure chest hinges, handles, and locking latch
-Tomahawk made from a railroad spike
-Hatchet
-More tongs
-Fire spit/ cooking tripod
-Frying pan
-Herb choppers
-Bottle openers
-Cooking/ Kitchen Knive set(paring, butcher, fileting, and chopper)

Attachments

• 20210213_181304.jpg
    20210213_181304.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 3
Back