Who has (an active) Twitter?

PetPuppyAlex

a smelly squishy house pet from the Northeast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm going to keep this social media account.
I originally made a Twitter because I was going to make an ABDL shop (I'm still going to do that, the Twitter just kinda morphed into a personal account while other plans in life took precendence) -- but now I have this account with literally one follower, and a bunch of ABDLs/littles in the community I followed for my ABDL shop. I don't really have any reciprocal relationships on there, and only one follower.

It seems like the ABDL community on Twitter is kind of clique-y. Maybe I'm wrong! But I don't really have an in, as I've never been to a con or a fetish parade or a munch. I've met up with ABDLs 1-on-1, but not since I've been married. I am like 20% DL 80% AB and live the lifestyle with my Mommy 24/7, but the minority sexual side is ONLY for Mommy, and I have been made uncomfortable by several exchanges with local ABDLs who wanted to meet up with me. Especially with ABDL amabs, there's often weird sexual energy. And ABDL afabs are (rightly, in my experience) leery about talking to ABDL amabs and, when they do, they tend to be *very* forward in a way that Mommy is rather uncomfortable with.

I've found my person, I just want *friends*. Not 😉 friends, not friends that want something more and create weird sexual tension, not friends that act normal with me but then message my Mommy asking if she can be their Mommy/keyholder/etc too, not friends who secretly want to be a third in my relationship, not friends who drag my energy down with self-hate (I feel for you, but its triggering for me and I've worked really hard to get away from that mentality so I can't really afford to be around it now that I've cultivated enough self-love to feel confident in my padded/Little self)..just friends. Friends who play xbox one, friends who game on PC, friends who like folk music, rap music, whatever. Friends who *make* music, friends who will talk about their life and goals and hobbies outside of diapers just as much as they talk about diapers. Friends who I could introduce to my Mommy and maybe *slowly* build a friendship solid enough for her to trust us meeting in person (MAYBE.). She is *very* protective of me, and wants what's best for me. But it's getting me down that everything I see on twitter is hyper-sexualized content and people being super horny all over the place and having 10+ partners and sending each other sexual images publicly and casually, talking about super sexual things super casually, etc.
I just want Normal 👏 Ass 👏 Friends 👏 Who 👏 Like 👏 Diapers 👏 . I honestly feel like I would have more luck continuing to tell my vanilla friends til they're cool with it and just have vanilla friends who let me be myself. I have a handful, but they're so far away.

Anyways, /endrant

You should message me I'm in the same situation as you ! I've been in the community for 25 years and it's always the same old stuff ...... it's time (for me) to find people who like the same things as I do not just "this" stuff . Stuff outside the box and on our outsides not only under our clothes !

I have a twitter account solely because I was editing a book on how to interface ios applications to social media and I needed to test out what the author put in the book for correctness.
Other than that, I don't really use it (though people seem to be following me hoping that one day I might say something). I try to constrain my ABDL talk to these forums, and not use other things (I'm active otherwise on Facebook and Reddit), so as not to inadvertently have my ABDL cross over with my "normal" life.

However, the new feature of Chrome where you can have different (and colorcoded) environments for your various alter egos makes that less of an issue.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PetPuppyAlex
I have a Twitter but it's basically just shitposts, tokeposts, and life. I'm a nerd and not for everyone lol.

• Love
OmiOMy said:
I have a Twitter but it's basically just shitposts, tokeposts, and life. I'm a nerd and not for everyone lol.
As a fellow padded enby shitposter and mega-stoner, and a massive nerd..
Yerrrrrr

I have a few twitter accounts, but the only one that really gets used anymore is my furry/abdl/weed account :ROFLMAO: I do have some spicy content up on there (what it was started for) but now it's calmed down a whole lot! I have noticed the same with it being hard to get conversations going that aren't just about diapers, I've made posts about wanting to make friends and trying to start conversations but it seems all that gets interacted with is when I post pics of what padding I'm wearing at the moment

A have a Twitter outside my window in the morning but it usually stops when I throw some pine cones😏

• Haha
Back