WHO else is in NE Pennsylvania?

CptKirk

Disabled veteran,"MOTORHEAD"PROFESSIONAL Mechanic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Howdy! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the dwindling days of summer. I'm trying to find the rest of the ABs, DLs or fellow incontinence inspired DLs like myself. Statistics indicate there has to be A LOT MORE people in the "greater" Wilkes-Barre / Scranton area as geographically it's all very much alike a moderate to larger sized city as it's a relatively highly populated area from north of Scranton to south of Wilkes-Barre and at least 6-10 miles wide throughout the entire area with an overall population not too far from being a million of us.
I'm just north of Wilkes-Barre myself 2 miles east of a smaller city named Pittston. I started a NE PA group on Fetlife but it sees very little in the way of traffic and I KNOW there has to be much more than the little more than 3 dozen of us spread out amongst this area. I mean, Allentown has a substantial number of the ABDL population that they actually have meets/get togethers as does the Lancaster area and Philly/Pittsburgh have groups with hundreds of members. Heck, even NW Pa near Lake Erie has far more members in a group despite that being a very rural area of the state.
I'd love to be able to meet others in the area...maybe go to a pizza place or similar venue in plain clothing just to meet each other and if there's enough of us who seem to get along hopefully develop some activities for us to have a good time and make new friends.
Please don't be shy! We don't bite (unless, of course you want us to LOL).......

Back