Who changes your diaper?

I've always been IC. When I was younger my mom did most of my changing. Of course I had other people like my older sister, babysitters and some teachers. When I got older and became more independent I changed myself. And after that, I never considered someone to change me. It's so private beyond feeling weird and embarrassing. I now have a partner after being single for years. She was the one who questioned me (are you wearing a diaper?) and I finally had to admit that I was IC. We didn't sleep together for a few months. At first she said she could help.

I usually went to the bathroom myself. But she insisted that she wants to help. I asked myself "why?" And I asked her. She said it was missing something between us. A connection she wanted. I thought it might be (over thinking) about a power exchange between a submissive / dominant relationship. I thought that I was going to lose control over my diaper. She insisted that she just wanted to help. Making me comfortable. In reality she just wanted to bond between us. She wasn't afraid of the intimacy.

Eventually I let her. I thought it was kinky. As it turned out, I really liked it. And I liked the attention. It really was a sensual and arousing diaper change. Which I had never considered that. We don't have tendencies being submissive /dominant thoughts. I simply have to give up control of my diaper.
I don't want her to change me all the time. But certainly it's nice when she does.

• Love
Reactions: luminescent81, Karoq, LordDuque and 3 others
greatlake5 said:
I've always been IC. When I was younger my mom did most of my changing. Of course I had other people like my older sister, babysitters and some teachers. When I got older and became more independent I changed myself. And after that, I never considered someone to change me. It's so private beyond feeling weird and embarrassing. I now have a partner after being single for years. She was the one who questioned me (are you wearing a diaper?) and I finally had to admit that I was IC. We didn't sleep together for a few months. At first she said she could help.

I usually went to the bathroom myself. But she insisted that she wants to help. I asked myself "why?" And I asked her. She said it was missing something between us. A connection she wanted. I thought it might be (over thinking) about a power exchange between a submissive / dominant relationship. I thought that I was going to lose control over my diaper. She insisted that she just wanted to help. Making me comfortable. In reality she just wanted to bond between us. She wasn't afraid of the intimacy.

Eventually I let her. I thought it was kinky. As it turned out, I really liked it. And I liked the attention. It really was a sensual and arousing diaper change. Which I had never considered that. We don't have tendencies being submissive /dominant thoughts. I simply have to give up control of my diaper.
I don't want her to change me all the time. But certainly it's nice when she does.
Well if you guys are going to be partners it is important to show that respect and dedication to each other. You never know what tomorrow brings God Forbid as I am only making a point but she could fall down the steps tomorrow and end up unable to tend to her bodily functions and need your help. That or you could just get sick to the point you need help a few days or weeks. That is the awesome thing about finding true sole-mates. You are their for each other that and and she might just want to know a bit more about what your life demands to understand you an your needs better. Any women willing to wipe poop off of you is a keeper. I hope you let her know how much she means to you often. I am lucky to have a woman that will do the same for me. I am happy for you

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
How many IC members here who have someone who changes your diapers? Do you have a disability? Or do you just have a husband or wife? Perhaps you have a medical support or personal care worker?

I haven't had anyone changing me since I was a child. I became very independent by the time I was 10 years old. Before that my mother, babysitters and school nurses changed me.. I completely understand that some members have different challenging disabilities. I'm glad I don't need the help. I don't have any disability except medical IC.
I've always preferred changing mine own diaper. Too embarrassing. Who changes your diaper?
my wife wants to put my bedtime diaper on so i’m Like why not?

SeniorMan said:
In my nursing home, an Aide comes around early in the morning to change my diapers and the bed linens if I have wet in my sleep. I wet my diapers the rest of the day, changing one of the diapers if necessary.
Gotta be tough be in a nursing home, that very well may be my future.

greatlake5 said:

About your girl greatlake I agree with the other guys in that her behavior is a proof of her true feelings and love to your person. And even when I understand your initial denials cause I know how it is to be cleaned by others, in a couple there must be that kind of trusting and in this particular case shows some nice things. Anyway seems you did and finally even liked it! 😁🤪 Maybe these experiences increase your empathy towards DLs he he he.

I also wanted to add to my earlier post that since 2005 that I became IC I passed for several times by the hospital some of them long (near a month) for various reasons (septic shock, double neumotorax due to advanced pneumonia, A influenz, etc) where sometimes I’ve been changed by unknown persons not as mentioned in the post. Even mostly I rejected any help there’s times I simply couldn’t (when sepsis I was 5 days in coma 10 in intensive care for ex) but there they’re quite professional and friendly. Furthermore they’re do it so much that there’s times you realize how automatically they do change. as example normally the first in the morning I left nurses to proceed, why? I’m a person with deep heavy sleep, and when they arrive you‘ve just heard “ ‘ morning! “ and the sheet‘s out and your pants down and they are about to open it. So there’s little time to resistance 😝 and usually at that time us males have our instrument as it was to explode and then more than once I heard he he or saw a little smile, but with really any sexual intention just happens and can make it a little funny 😛 that’s why I’m happy when others discover that even being that embarrassing can have its good things sometimes 😆. cheers guys !

Wetshisbed said:
I change my own nappies. I have since I was a teenager when I was put back in them for my nightly bedwetting. When my bedwetting came back in my late 40s and my wife suggested nappies at night there was never any thought of her changing me.
Same for me. My mum and grandma changed me well into my teens as I was put in Terry nappies pinned on at night. As an adult I’ve always changed myself although there’s been a few occasions in hospital following knee and spinal surgery where nurses (both male any female ) have changed me. Highly embarrassing but in a groggy post op drugged up and bed bound state I didn’t really care - all I wanted was to be dry and comfortable. On.a couple of occasions my wife has helped nappy me - Id badly hurt my ankle and couldn’t weight bare. I often fantasise how good it would be to be treated like a helpless baby / toddler and my wife fully accepts I wear nappies and gently teases
Me and plays with me through my wet nappy in the morning but sonething holds me back from actually letting her help me fully . I do wear because I have to - always heavily wet at night and have control / urgency issues in the day - but I also do enjoy being nappied whethet they are dry or wet. There’s a sort of naughtiness knowing I’ve wet myself and nobody knows.

I love my wife very much and we have a good love life but I think getting her to change my nappy would put strain on our relationship and there’s no way I wish to damage that

Reactions: Diprs2, hbic60 and Edgewater
Me. Nobody has changed mine since I first got out of them at 2.5. I've had two periods of wearing them as an adult and it's always been me changing them.

I now change my own diapers, my ex fiance would help me tape them up after we was done playing. In school up until jr. High school I was in special education classes part of the day and the teacher would change me or I would go to the nurses office.

Back