Where’s is everyone from: Canadian edition!

Where is everyone from

• Newfoundland

• PEI

• Novascotia

• New Brunswick

• Quebec

• Ontario

• Manitoba

• Saskatchewan

• Alberta

• British Columbia

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am from the Fraser valley in British Columbia

Reactions: chickpea, fleckothefennec and Angelapinks
I’m from the GTA. Hi all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Saltedcaramel64 said:
You can count me as another one from NS. I spend most of my time in the HRM but I also have a place in the valley.
Same here im in nova scotia too.

DLYUL said:
Wow! After 2 years there is still only 2 votes from Quebec.
Considering Montreal has a walk in ABDL store (Daynightcare.ca), I would have thought there would be more members.
Very surprised..
I not from Montreal but I live in Quebec province and often visit been to daynight pretty cool spot !!

DLYUL said:
Wow! After 2 years there is still only 2 votes from Quebec.
Considering Montreal has a walk in ABDL store (Daynightcare.ca), I would have thought there would be more members.
Very surprised..
Hi there, I'm from Quebec too, I didn't know about that store, I might have to look it up at some point, thank you. The smaller representation might just be because Quebec is a French province and although most people I know are also able to speak English, they might be more inclined to go towards a French ABDL community, if one exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: seulementmoi and lilabdlqc83
TaoHeart said:
Hi there, I'm from Quebec too, I didn't know about that store, I might have to look it up at some point, thank you. The smaller representation might just be because Quebec is a French province and although most people I know are also able to speak English, they might be more inclined to go towards a French ABDL community, if one exist.
I have never heard of any and I don’t mind English at all it is actually even better has I can pretend that
My little side have a little
Accent que. Speaking English lol

Reactions: seulementmoi and TaoHeart
Wow, I never noticed that thread before, count 1 from Montreal area in Quebec.

Reactions: surprise35 and TaoHeart
i come from motreal quebec

Reactions: Lumos and lilabdlqc83
and i don't speak anglish but i use translator

Reactions: littledreamers333
seulementmoi said:
and i don't speak anglish but i use translator
Ho Wow, translators have come a long way..!! I'm impressed :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and seulementmoi
traducteur Google

google translator

seulementmoi said:
google translator
Oui, je suis familier, je l'ai déjà utilisé pour des sites japonais, ça fonctionne plutôt bien et il détecte automatiquement la langue. Ça dit, j'ai eu des résultats mitigé avec l'écriture dans une autre langue.

Yes, I’m familiar with it. I’ve used it with Japanese sites and it autodetect language. That said, I’ve had mixed results when it came to writing text.

Reactions: Angelapinks and seulementmoi
lilabdlqc83 said:
I not from Montreal but I live in Quebec province and often visit been to daynight pretty cool spot !!

I am not a native of Montreal, I have only lived there for 10 years because of a woman, I am a guy from a rural area in Appalachian

Reactions: lilabdlqc83 and Angelapinks
TaoHeart said:
Oui, je suis familier, je l'ai déjà utilisé pour des sites japonais, ça fonctionne plutôt bien et il détecte automatiquement la langue. Ça dit, j'ai eu des résultats mitigé avec l'écriture dans une autre langue.

Yes, I’m familiar with it. I’ve used it with Japanese sites and it autodetect language. That said, I’ve had mixed results when it came to writing text.

between English and French it's still good but sometimes there are gaps. ended up being able to fully understand

seulementmoi said:
between English and French it's still good but sometimes there are gaps. ended up being able to fully understand
Ho ok... When it comes to Japanes translation, since their overall language structure is quite different in the way phrases, tense, subjects and the likes works, you have to use creative thinking to figure it out, but since I only needed to do some online shopping, it was plenty enough for my needs.

Reactions: seulementmoi and Angelapinks
CodyBaby said:
Wow, I never noticed that thread before, count 1 from Montreal area in Quebec.
Same to me !! Never saw that thread before lol.. Montreal area too 👋

Reactions: seulementmoi and lilabdlqc83
You will learn English je parle aussi français !! I hope you do enjoy the forum I’m new here but I do réalisé how great of a site it is !!

Reactions: MaxDL and seulementmoi
MaxDL said:
Same to me !! Never saw that thread before lol.. Montreal area too 👋
Look like we are quite a few from Montreal here pretty nice to know !!

• Love
Reactions: surprise35, MaxDL and seulementmoi
seulementmoi said:
I am not a native of Montreal, I have only lived there for 10 years because of a woman, I am a guy from a rural area in Appalachian
Did leave in MTL for 10 years now back to smaller city

Reactions: seulementmoi
Back