Where to start looking for a female mommy, sitter UK

BabyAdamUK

A real AB
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I would like to ask for advice on peoples thoughts about where to start looking for a female mommy, sitter in the UK. I am in Shropshire but I can travel as needed no problem. I am a genuine person and wish to find others who are the same.

Thank you.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Adisc is not that kind of site. However I'm amazed you haven't just googled this!! There are a good handful of people (female (true female ...no offense intended) who can service our needs in the UK: Maxine and Derek (the UKs most public and TV show covered ABDL living and servicing couple) are in Wales somewhere, Mummy Grace is in Nottingham (those two (women) offer messy changes), the remaining ones are a mixture of dedicated ABDL servicers and Dom' women who branch out.
Us Adisc members shouldn't really have to do the work for you just saying.

I have spoken to Mommy Grace. She is nice, but we never met due to international travel and cost

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Adisc is not that kind of site. However I'm amazed you haven't just googled this!! There are a good handful of people (female (true female ...no offense intended) who can service our needs in the UK: Maxine and Derek (the UKs most public and TV show covered ABDL living and servicing couple) are in Wales somewhere, Mummy Grace is in Nottingham (those two (women) offer messy changes), the remaining ones are a mixture of dedicated ABDL servicers and Dom' women who branch out.
Us Adisc members shouldn't really have to do the work for you just saying.

If you didn’t agree then you didn’t have to reply but thank you anyway.

Reactions: Prillprillprill and PadPhilosopher
Pampered1982 said:
I don't think the reason why he replied was because he disagreed, it's the fact that it's against the rules of the site to look for services like this. Google is your friend.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Moicano and DprEffect
Pampered1982 said:
- Oh I didn't mean it as a diss or even an attack, seeing someone who provides ABDL services is a really good thing, if we bottle up and bottle up our desires and have no releases we end up letting down the entire community by exposing ourselves in public
...of course lockdown has complecated things but July should hopefully be the month when - lets be honest and not mince words here - the sex industry can start returning to 'normal' ...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Moicano
Hi and welcome to the community. You said that you are after advice on finding a Mummy. So hopefully you won't get told off my moo. But be careful.

As for meeting up with other people that I would recommend pick and mix in Birmingham when it back on.

I not saying that you will meet your mummy there. But it a good place to start finding other UK age players. Little and Big.

I might just see you there.

Hugs.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and sbmccue
Thank you - I did not realise I could not write what I wrote so sorry on that. I can easily remove the tread I assume?

Pampered1982 said:
Thank you - I did not realise I could not write what I wrote so sorry on that. I can easily remove the tread I assume?

Don't worry moo will take it off if needed be.

Or you can request for it to be deleted.

BabyAdamUK said:
I would like to ask for advice on peoples thoughts about where to start looking for a female mommy, sitter in the UK. I am in Shropshire but I can travel as needed no problem. I am a genuine person and wish to find others who are the same.

Thank you.
Hi BabyAdamUK, I'm An Adult-Baby too, in The West Midlands, into Nappies & Everything Baby-Like, Girly, Pig-Tales, especially Plaits & Pink-Frilly-Clothing , especially when It comes to that I need to Wet my Nappy each time for the First Time-That's A Wonderful Feeling & would be more-so if only I could find A Mummy to Look-After me & Change my Wet Nappies when necessary for me. I know there used to be one in Bridgnorth-Mummy Stephanie, but I think She has packed It in because one way or another She has had A Proper Real Baby, so That's one less. I also think there's An Adult-Baby Nursery down Worcester somewhere, but i don't know exactly where in Worcester. If you have Internet Access, have A Look, The Nursery Is Listed. Whatever, perhaps we could remain Good Friends at-least for the foreseeable future, Baby-Claire(John).

I've had 20 'babysitters' over nearly 40 years as an AB. Mummy Grace in Nottingham is probably the best I've run across. Her care is the most 'authentic' you can experience because she doesn't role-play; she thinks of you as a genuine infant in her care. This is a huge difference to the legion of 'dommes' who offer babysitting as a sideline. If you can afford a trip to Grace - and if she accepts you as a client - I can highly recommend the care she provides.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, PadPhilosopher and Babyjimmy1813
sbmccue said:
I've had 20 'babysitters' over nearly 40 years as an AB. Mummy Grace in Nottingham is probably the best I've run across. Her care is the most 'authentic' you can experience because she doesn't role-play; she thinks of you as a genuine infant in her care. This is a huge difference to the legion of 'dommes' who offer babysitting as a sideline. If you can afford a trip to Grace - and if she accepts you as a client - I can highly recommend the care she provides.
I have also had several babysitters over the year. Some older, mostly younger. I did pay them for their services which were non-sexual in nature. I presently do not have a need for one. My neighbor lady in our condominium is my mommy now.

Back