Where to sell ABDL clothes?

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hiya!
I wasn't too sure where to post this question, but: does anyone know a good place to sell some abdl clothes? I specifically have a tykables unicorn sleeper thats too big for me that I've been meaning to sell to another little who'd fit in it!
Is there any place that'd be best for this? Ebay? Depop? Anyone have any good experiences through any certain sites doing this?
Thank you for the help, sorry for the dummy question!

I have both purchased and sold items on eBay and have had good experiences both buying and selling. Please make sure you read and understand all of eBay's policies, rules, and regulations if you think you might use eBay. Knowing what you are getting into will lessen the headaches and hassles.

i would also like to know , is ebay the only option

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
There are no dummy questions! 😊

Never sold stuff before but I've found lots of lovely toddler-ish style clothes on Depop,, Etsy and Grailed - if I sold stuff - I'd use one or two of those.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
LittlePrince said:
There are no dummy questions! 😊

Never sold stuff before but I've found lots of lovely toddler-ish style clothes on Depop,, Etsy and Grailed - if I sold stuff - I'd use one or two of those.
Thank you so much!!! 💕💕

Reactions: LittlePrince
In canada i quite often see abdl items on classified websites such as kijiji and ohmy

Back